• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

mmm yeah I got a big ol' wang, come crowd round my man tower ladies mmm hmm

Now make it play Uncharted and Halo.

giphy.gif

128 GB of RAM and "two or three Titans in it"?

Three Titans is 750 watts of GPU alone. Add in all that RAM and you're looking at a 1 KW PSU minimum. You don't just pick this sort of build of the shelf. You build it yourself or overpay some clowns to do it for you. Either way you're going to know the exact specs. And if you're buying it for employees, you don't pass it out to people who make terrible threads.

The Kuros line seals it.

Iwannaseethereceipts.gif

"Intel Core.........uh whatever"

Lol. I took it as a joke personally.

I've always had a hard time understanding the exclusivity fervor for those very few console elite series. How many of those thousands upon thousands of games have you played that you can make that kind of statement? I mean, you have one machine that can play games going back to the 80s for almost all consoles ever built, along with almost all new games, and so many new games coming out each month that you couldn't play half of them if you sat there 24/7 speedrunning as fast as you could. For me personally, there's no way one or two upcoming games could ever outweigh all that.

People have preferences, who'd a thought?

for some reason i can't imagine the OP caring that much that he can't play the halos and uncharteds.

The best 2 halo games are already on pc anyways... and surely uncharted will be dethroned by one of the million 3rd person cinematic cinema games coming out annually.

Also uncharted 3 sucks :p

Slappers Only

Well that escalated quickly. :p

There's nothing self-glorifying about using some monster PC that some company spent money on.

Sorry I couldn't post here through the shuffle of everyone circling their wagons.

Also, my pole is still dry.

Row

Banned
The second a woman walks into your mom's basement their loins will turn to mush, hell they might have to pay you!

no, you'll still have to pay them

Original title:
"The tortoise is "50%" faster than the other tortoise"

Best title:
"mmm yeah I got a big ol' wang, come crowd round my man tower ladies mmm hmm"

In the OP's defence, I would be pretty excited if I had access to that kind of machine. It doesn't sound like he had to pay for it either, which makes it even better.

I game on everything under the sun, but I'm sure console only gamers would jump at the chance to play on that kind of machine if it was free. Why wouldn't you?

Jesus guys, the proper response to someone being a dick about how awesome their pc is is definitely not LIST WARZZZ filled with mediocre ass shooters.

Top Bottom