• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mobs kills Chinese Police-Inspectors after they kill a man taping their brutality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

entremet

Link is NSFW due to images.

It shows a portrait of the the dead man, killed by the police-inspectors. It's not gory, but it is a portrait of a dead man, eyes closed, bleeding from his head injury.

The picture is at the bottom of the article as a fair warning.

https://revolution-news.com/china-v...killed-man-documenting-brutality/#prettyPhoto

At least 4 Chengguan, the most hated police-inspectors in China, were beaten to death by angry people in Cangnan County of Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province (located in the industrial southeast), after they killed a man with a hammer. The police-inspectors hit the man with a hammer until he started to vomit blood, because he was trying to take pictures of their violence towards a woman, a street vendor. The man was rushed to hospital, but died on the way.

These police-inspectors are notoriously violent, are rarely investigated or punished for their crimes, and are terrorizing people making a living. The Chengguan, which are a special combination between regular police and state inspectors, are called “violent government thugs” in China, thousands of them are on the state payroll in at least 656 cities. In July 2013, they beat to death a man and almost killed his wife, for trying to sell watermelon they had grown on their land. The crime of the Chengguan police sparked riots in the province of Guizhou.

Looks like the public had enough of the shenanigans of these police-inspectors.

2MF

One could say the mob acted in self-defense, since self-defense also applies to defending other people from violence?

These police-inspectors are notoriously violent

I wonder if this incident will make them more or less violent.

Note: There are some quite graphic pictures in that link, the photo of the guy killed by the police is actually the mildest... Perhaps that should be noted in the OP?

This is really old news(2014) and this report is inaccuate. A friend in China told me that there wasn't any dead according to much reliable sources. Please post responsibly.

entremet

This is really old news(2014) and this report is inaccuate. A friend in China told me that there wasn't any dead according to much reliable sources. Please post responsibly.

Fair enough. It came up on my Twitter feed. Do you any reliable sources refuting it more than your friend, though?

But if a mod wants to lock it. I'm fine with it due the date.

Note: There are some quite graphic pictures in that link, the photo of the guy killed by the police is actually the mildest... Perhaps that should be noted in the OP?

Yes, op dramatically undersells the gore on display in these pictures. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom