• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Modern Warfare 2 leak

Are they showing mp or what??
No idea what info they are giving but not expecting much honestly

Why do I have a feeling its going to be "Beta starts on this date now tune into this show in 2 weeks to hear more"

They are giving away around 50,000 beta codes so I guess its worth having the stream up and running

Don’t expect a huge graphical leap like we saw with MW19. Blame last gen

Fine, you go ahead and be a lazy dev. Then I'll just spend my fucking money on something else. Last gen is NOT an excuse.

At least Cold War did it somewhat right with 120fps mode, High Res 4K textures for Single Player AND Multuplayer, Raytracing etc...

If MW2 looks like MW2019, please hard delete the source code NOW and start over.
This is the exact same issue I have with he upcoming Las of Us 1 Remake. It should at least be MUCH better looking than LoU2 as this game should be MUCH better than 2019. Even if it is only cross gen that is no excuse when we're on hardware that is 3 times more powerful than a ps4 pro and has access to RT and other RDNA2 goodies!

It's refreshing to actually see some COD fans talk about this. Despite cross gen there's plenty that they can do to separate these games from their previous last gen game. I honestly believe that the ambition of devs and publishers has plummeted this gen due to how insanely high the demand for these consoles is and due to gamers standards being lower ever. These companies are taking in record profits and not enough people are calling them out on their low efforts.

That being said, the gameplay demo they showed of MW2 was very impressive however I assume that was running on a 3090. I doubt the next gen consoles look that good even though they probably should.

Chronicle

"Dont expect a huge graphical leap".

Bruh. Thats literally what had me the most hype for this game. Im so fucking sick of unimpressive looking cross gen crap at 60fps and calling it next gen just because its 60fps.
I totally agree. We need some disgustingly good graphics to satiate us. Was excited for this game too. Hate to be let down by last gen consoles (perhaps series S too).

chigstoke

Didn't want to start a new thread

Happy with this.

Odds are that MW2 is going to be my main FPS and one of my main games in general, so I welcome a paid campaign DLC very much.

If they can get classic MW2 maps in there for multi too throughout seasons, even better. Really looking forward to the game. All I’ve done is play Wheel of bastard Fortune and Uno with mates on PS5 the past two weeks so I need freeing!

Top Bottom