• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Molyneux/Lionhead press conference at Gamescom - Microsoft announcement

clashfan

laserbeam said:
Mediocrity works best with other mediocrity. Molyneux is nothing but an overhyping pile of mediocrity yet people get taken in by his pony show everytime.

fear leads to hate, hate leads to the dark side... :lol

laserbeam

Banned
clashfan said:
fear leads to hate, hate leads to the dark side... :lol
359fxhd.png

TitaniumGroceries said:
If it's not Black and White 3, I'm going to shit.

Yeah me too and if it isnt black and white 3 i am going to shit anyway.

But i'm pretty sure EA still owns the black and white IP so i'm not holding my breath, would be awesome though. Black and white 1 is still one of my favorite games and i would also love to see the movies 2. Just please for the love of God no more fable and not a 360 fit.

Rad-

I remember reading few years ago that a lot of the B&W team left Lionhead around the same time B&W2 was released. Now they only have 2 teams, Milo team and Fable team.

Though they have been hiring tons of people lately so maybe they are building a new team. Dunno.

Milk Lizard said:
Yeah me too and if it isnt black and white 3 i am going to shit anyway.

But i'm pretty sure EA still owns the black and white IP so i'm not holding my breath, would be awesome though. Black and white 1 is still one of my favorite games and i would also love to see the movies 2. Just please for the love of God no more fable and not a 360 fit.
Unless Peter Molyneux is going to make a Fable game that's like "Project Ego" he should seriously just work on a new IP or resurrect "B.C." I'd love to see him take a stab at another RTS though. Populace and Black and White are among my favorite strategy games. :(

Mudkips

Banned
Molyneux...:lol
I bought his bullshit multiple times before. Never again.

Molyneux needs to deliver the goods before I even give him the time of day.

Rad- said:
I remember reading few years ago that a lot of the B&W team left Lionhead around the same time B&W2 was released. Now they only have 2 teams, Milo team and Fable team.

Though they have been hiring tons of people lately so maybe they are building a new team. Dunno.

The black and white team didnt leave. There was 3 teams and they only wanted 2 so everyone (except Molyneux and the other "big guys" of course) had to go to a job interview kind of thing and had their opportunity to say why they wanted to keep their job/why lionhead should keep them and then the people that kept their jobs was melted into 2 teams like it is now with the fable 2 team on the first floor and the milo team on the second floor.

The ground floor is used for everything else than games (like playing ps3. )

Fearless.

Banned
Am I the only one hoping its a fable announcement? Whether its dlc, fable 2 pc release or announcement of fable 3 I'm excited.

dojokun

Banned
Microsoft reserved 1 hour. To put things in perspective, Sony reserved 3 hours. Sony better have something cool to entertain us for 3 hours.

dojokun said:
To put things in perspective, Sony reserved 3 hours. Sony better have something cool to entertain us for 3 hours.

Andrew House is going to treat us to a fashion parade, comprising only of him, wearing different hats.

Mindlog

Mudkips said:
Molyneux...:lol
I bought his bullshit multiple times before. Never again.

Molyneux needs to deliver the goods before I even give him the time of day.

???

You just gave him time from your day.

dojokun said:
Microsoft reserved 1 hour. To put things in perspective, Sony reserved 3 hours. Sony better have something cool to entertain us for 3 hours.

I'm sure we will get lots of powerpoint and montages.

Black & White 3 with natal capabilities, now instead of using the mouse you use your hands to beat the shit out of your animal servant!

What ever it is he'll prob hype it up like Christ's second coming or some shit

EDIT: (He = Molyneux)

laserbeam

Banned
dojokun said:

Sonys 3 hours if its like previous times will include the after event party so they are not speaking for 3 hours.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Hoping for some Fable II DLC and maybe a Fable III teaser if they feel like it.

But since Molyneux is in charge of Rare and Ruffian Games as well, here's to hoping for the first Crackdown 2 gameplay? :D

SamVT

Xater said:
Does anyone know if I am press I can just get into these conferences or do I have to be invited? I'll probably be there this year for the radio station of my university.

I also jsut want to use this opportunity to talk to Peter. :lol

Invite only. Drop me a message if you want to be invited! :D

hc2

Milo + Natal + Microsoft Surface = not able to be closer than 100 yards to a school. :lol

gcubed

THE WORLD WILL BE DELIVERED, then an above average game that meets little to no of the lofty rhetoric will be released.

I hope he announces something that Science Fiction writers haven't even dreamed of.

On a more serious note, I hope it is a 'core' game.

kadotsu

Banned
It'll probably be:

Lips 2
Exclusive * Hero something
Milo
on the MOON
More Lips
a Natal penalty kick simulation
Zune Marketplace
One cool new XBLA announcement
and Lips

Meadows said:
Fable II pc probably

I don't that they would need a conference to announce that :) Also I don't think that Fable II will be released for PC considering the new microsoft position (ie. not relasing 360 games on PC, Gears 2, Fable II, Alan Wake...)

Personnally, I think (and hope) that it's Fable III.

i wouldnt expect something special. how often have i been hyped for "leipzig announcements" and disappointed. i guess, its the same for köln this year.

Top Bottom