• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Molyneux/Lionhead press conference at Gamescom - Microsoft announcement

It's party time again...

1230064431447.gif
1230064431447.gif
1230064431447.gif

Did Microsoft officially announce the phasing out of the Pro and the Elite dropping to $299, or are they going to try and make a big deal out of that?

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
a Master Ninja said:
Did Microsoft officially announce the phasing out of the Pro and the Elite dropping to $299, or are they going to try and make a big deal out of that?

Don't think it was official, so they could announce it here.

Ardorx

Banned
It's 4am. Do I go to bed or do I stay up for this? Anyone wanna hop on skype with me and read the updates to me as I fall asleep or would that be weird?

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
vicissitudes said:
Megatons imminent??

MS conference > Sony?!?!?

Considering Microsoft said that they wont be attending Gamescom in force. I doubt it.

Still hoping for some good Sir Molyneux announcements.

DogWelder

9:56 -- We're still waiting outside and the over-caffeinated press corps is getting twitchy. Doesn't look like this is giong to start on time.

What else is new. :\

Arzehn

10:00 -- Uh oh, the lights just went out outside the conference room. Dramatic effect? Diversion? Or did the tech crew blow a fuse?

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

Anomarad said:
10:00 -- Uh oh, the lights just went out outside the conference room. Dramatic effect? Diversion? Or did the tech crew blow a fuse?

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

Where are you getting this from?

goldenpp72

Tarin02543 said:
well with all the rumours of halo 4 there might be a surprise for us

Yeah lets announce halo 4 when odst and reach are coming out within a year. Unless you're referring to reach as halo 4.

Top Bottom