• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MONSTER KINGDOM-JS: New Info + Screens !!

Matix

In-Game ScreenShots:

mk214wf.jpg

mk410ft.jpg

mk315li.jpg

mk819ve.jpg

mk719fe.jpg

mk619is.jpg

mk514hg.jpg

mk119kc.jpg

Characters + Monsters:

mkc121py.jpg

mkc211gl.jpg

mkc316fg.jpg

mkc415hd.jpg

mkc528ax.jpg

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
So Sony is publishing this in Japan.... you think Altus or Ubisoft might bring it over? *hopes*

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Not a fan of the art, but i'll take more PSP RPGs :)

Beowvlf

Banned
Are you guys on crack? I absolutely love the character art; it looks like a fusion of SMT and Shadow Hearts.

This is easily my most anticipated RPG on the PSP.

elostyle

Never forget! I'm Dumb!
Heian-kyo said:
Are you guys on crack? I absolutely love the character art; it looks like a fusion of SMT and Shadow Hearts.

mk315li.jpg

You sure about that?

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Heian-kyo said:

the character design is awful I mean
mkc316fg.jpg

right... is that you Zell?

but the monster design looks hawt hawt hawt. can't fucking wait.

There's song samples on the website too. There are 3 links but 2 of them lead to the same song. The 3rd sample is the best and should clear up worries some had about Sony getting 10 of the best composers to work on the game.

Matix

SolidSnakex said:
There's song samples on the website too. There are 3 links but 2 of them lead to the same song. The 3rd sample is the best and should clear up worries some had about Sony getting 10 of the best composers to work on the game.

Just as expected, those tracks are pure audio-sex.

Beowvlf

Banned
elostyle said:
mk315li.jpg

You sure about that?
Yes I am. Not sure what you're even pointing out. It's refreshing to see anime-ish characters that don't look overly anime, if you know what I mean.

Error2k4 said:
the character design is awful I mean

right... is that you Zell?
Say what? So because he has spiky hair he automatically looks like Zell? Dude, they barely look alike besides the shared hairstyle...

char-zell.jpg
mkc316fg.jpg

=/

ikalugar

Looks really nice. Are the chances of this coming to the US high? I hope so cause I am itching for some good rpgs on my PSP. Come on someone localize it!

PkunkFury

The graphics are technically wonderful, it's great to see such high res 2D character art and the in game stuff looks good as well. Unfortunately I can't bear the character design :p Hopefully some other RPGs this nice looking are in the pipeline as well

EGM92

From the trailer a couple of months ago, I've been wanting this game, I hope someone picks this up and brings it state side.

Matix

Kulock said:
mkc415hd.jpg

Sometimes summoning monsters can come back to bite you on the ass.

From her facial expression, either shes getting a freaky rim job.. or doing the number 2 in its mouth. Either way, its kinky :D .

Top Bottom