• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

More GRAW screenshot love *56k watch out*

Brimstone

my reputation is Shadowruined
graw1.jpg

graw2.jpg

graw3.jpg

graw4.jpg

graw5.jpg

graw6.jpg

graw7.jpg

http://www.xboxfront.de/screenshots-728-1875-Tom_Clancy_s_Ghost_Recon_3__Advanced_Warfighter.html

Nick

Wow. This game is gorgeous. I think GRAW is going to be the game that pushes me to finally purchase a 360. I hope the Live play is worthwhile. For some reason I have this nagging fear that Live play over the 360 is sloppy and laggy.

I really like the look of this game. It's so gritty and raw, while still being extremely attractive. Definitely seems to be pushing the system harder than it's been pushed yet, too. This is my next purchase, for sure.

Liquid

Banned
happyfunball said:
SNAZZY!

But somebody shoulda given them more than green and brown crayons.

same can be said about any MGS game. yes even the ps3 version from whats been shown so far.

morbidaza said:
I really like the look of this game. It's so gritty and raw, while still being extremely attractive.

Same here.

That subtle grainy filter they've applied really completes the look. The lighting looks superb, too. Day one purchase! :)

Anyone know WTF kind of rifle that is? This better be good.
I played the Rainbow Six Lockdown demo for PC and it was rather craptastic. It was more like Close Combat: First to Fight than R6.

that second picture looking over the player's shoulder as he's firing... fucking awesome. also, what's up with the mushroom cloud, is this the building explosion scene that 1up teased us with?

Kleegamefan

K. LEE GAIDEN
I especially like the fact they created two 3D engines for this game.....one for single player and a different one for multiplayer.......GRAW X360 is the first ever game to do this AFAIK....

Bloodwake

This game looks incredible.... probably the next 360 game I am going to buy.

I just hope it plays as good as it looks.

Brimstone

my reputation is Shadowruined
BabyWookie said:
Anyone know WTF kind of rifle that is? This better be good.
I played the Rainbow Six Lockdown demo for PC and it was rather craptastic. It was more like Close Combat: First to Fight than R6.

I think it's the CRYE Battle Riffle, a gun thats in the prototype stages and fires a new size of caliber bullet. The HK G11 was designed for caseless ammo. One of the reasons for the G11 using caseless ammo was to allow for a high rate of fire. The 3 round burst rate is so fast that you can fire off 3 shots before the physical movement of recoil effect the aim of the weapon. Another bonus to caseless ammo its smaller and lighter so you can have more of it. So i guess some of the design goals of the CRYE are similar to the older HK G11.

20.jpg

Kleegamefan said:
I especially like the fact they created two 3D engines for this game.....one for single player and a different one for multiplayer.......GRAW X360 is the first ever game to do this AFAIK....

I beleive Splinter Cell Pandora Tommorow had 2 different engines. Maybe the graphics were just heavily downgraded but they certainly looked alot different.

rastex

Banned
morbidaza said:
I beleive Splinter Cell Pandora Tommorow had 2 different engines. Maybe the graphics were just heavily downgraded but they certainly looked alot different.

Ya, I think you're right. I was going to say the same thing anyway.

Wunderchu

TekunoRobby said:
I take your brilliant and raise you a glorious.

These shots are pretty nice but that 1up video still takes the cake!
I agree, the footage on that 1UP Show season 2 , episode 3 is more impressive than these screenshots, IMO :D

Barry Lightning said:
man, still feeling a bit disapointed. those textures are type-pc, imho

Man, its really crazy to see how different some peoples opinions are. I thought the textures were breathtaking.

Once again

bliss.....

This is THE first game I'm picking up when I buy my X360 for my B-Day next month :D

see you all online!

Liquid

Banned
Kleegamefan said:

PGR2 on xbox ran 2 different levels of detail.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I love the film grain filter they're using in the second shot. It further sexifies the already super sexy visuals.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i love the fact that the screens look like they are the same quality of the last few sets, yet those threads had people bitching left and right about em. the newest vids most have shut up the haters?

by the way, if the haters are just remianing silent, i'm not calling you out. please stay quiet.

graw will be goty

Top Bottom