• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

More Pokemon Sun and Moon News in Sept 6th

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Serebii:

5:46: The next Pokémon Sun & Moon news will come on September 6th at 22:00 JST which is 14:00 BST, 15:00 CEST, 09:00 EDT, 06:00 PDT, 23:00 AEST

lock if slowpoke

Dr. Buni

Please no more new Pokémon! Please!!

...unless they are ready to reveal the starters' evolved forms.

18-Volt

Can't get enough these new Alolan gen 1 Pokémon. Give me more, GF! I want my Fairy Onix! Or Grass Machamp.

Really hope they show the starter evos soon, if at all.

Other than that I'm not expecting too much, even if they seem to have been on a roll with info lately.

I'm liking that Gen 1 is only getting new forms. Because if they continue that, that means next game might be only Gen 2 forms.

Would be funny if Gen 5 was like Black and White except just new forms.

Boss Doggie

Yeah I doubt we'd see Alolan Arcanine and Dragonite since we've already seen them as wild fights.

umm

so we aren't talking about how there are unique Z-moves???????

why not because this is probably one of the most amazing things I have ever seen

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
For Dragonite haters,

You better cross your fingers for Alolan dragonite so it could regain its majestic appearance from Dragonair.

i don't understand why dragonite getting hates. But gotta to throw them a bone ;p

MegaMelon

Is anyone expecting a last big bomba before release? Like new megas or a battle facility or something? At the moment Sun/Moon is looking like a bog standard pokemon game which'll be fun to go through the main story but not much else. Alolan forms are cool but being gen 1 only kinda sours them.

I'm sure I'll still enjoy them but if there isn't some postgame battle facility it will hurt. No not the standard 50 streak 3 vs 3 battles something like the battle frontier or world tournament. XY, ORAS and Sun/Moon all lacking this will not give me high hopes for the series in this regard.

Mr-Joker

Banned
So NX reveal same day? Still have hopes sun and moon will have NX versions.

There won't be a NX version. Game Freak don't split up a generation on two different hardware.

Ash ends XYZ by giving away his Greninja....to YOU in Pokemon Sun/Moon!

Now you can be a loser too!

But I already have a Greninja and he's miles better than Ash's one. ;p

I'm actually waiting for Bonnie-Zygarde

What's Bonnie-Zygarde?

Boss Doggie

What's Bonnie-Zygarde?

just some in joke in the anime

basically when Squishy was being injured by red Z2, Bonnie was feeling it too, and when Squishy got hit by the "rage beam" she felt Squishy's pain and suffering

0EauyJh.png

hey, I wouldn't mind a kawaii Zygarde

Adrian121

I hope it's something other than new Pokemon or Z-moves. It would be nice to see more information on the game like the Elite 4 (if there even is one), more trial captains, Zygarde's role or any other brand new features in the game.

Sweet. That day is coming up soon. I wonder if they're going to reveal the starter evolutions. It'll probably be more Alolan forms and Z-moves.

I hope they go full crazy and give Dragonite an Alolan form, a Mega evolution, and give Dragonaire an alternate evolution. Hell, give them all an exclusive Z move while they're at it. I'd be in love.

Neiteio

I hope they go full crazy and give Dragonite an Alolan form, a Mega evolution, and give Dragonaire an alternate evolution. Hell, give them all an exclusive Z move while they're at it. I'd be in love.
Alolan Dragonite. Looks like Dragonair. Has a Z-Move that warps time and removes the Pokemon anime from the multiverse.

Best announcement ever.

Top Bottom