• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

More Wii pr0n

Cdammen

MutFox said:
Also, it doesn't look like the controller comes with batteries...
Guess I gotta put that on the list of things to buy at launch.
hGuEbn.jpg

Batteries included :)

Cdammen

AniHawk said:
All I see are wriststraps and a giant red circle for some reason.
Err... I added that circle...

Don't you see the two batteries (gold colored) next to the wrist strap?

Cdammen

AniHawk said:
Well it doesn't look anything like a battery, if that was the joke.
Joke?! He he, man you need some coffee or a lobotomy. I added that circle as a POINTER. You know, to point out where the batteries were. Here's another pro-tip; the batteries are inside the circled area ;)

AniHawk
Cranky. Very cranky.
Rather sarcastic to boot.

:lol :lol :lol

It's hard to make out sarcasm over them internets :(

Great King Bowser

Property of Kaz Harai
Those are some pretty well taken photos with a neato fisheye. I don't know why i'm more impressed by that than seeing a bunch of Wiis.

Still, bring on my Wii.

Britprog

The Wiimote packaging still sucks, I own one of those Club Nintendo TV Wiimotes, and packaging on that is much better.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Die Nintendo of Europe! I want it now (or rather in 10 days) than in 30 days time :mad::mad::mad:

Mato

I love this video. Makes me want a Wii. What should I buy damnit, if I'm only interested in Zelda? Zelda Wii or Zelda GC. It's annoying I can't decide.

Britprog

Cdammen said:
:lol

That's sick and twisted... I likey!

On a more serious note: If I import a US Wii... can I still buy and play VC titles here in EU?

(EDIT) Rephrased question.

I guess you would, but you would need US wii points to purchase VC games.

BTW the power connector on Wii looks allot like a GC one, I wonder if you would be able to use your PAL GC adapter on your Wii.

Saoh

Cdammen said:
:lol

That's sick and twisted... I likey!

On a more serious note: If I import a US Wii... can I still buy and play VC titles here in EU?

(EDIT) Rephrased question.

US VC games? or EU VC games?

dunno but probably, no :)

dannie

Britprog said:
The Wiimote packaging still sucks, I own one of those Club Nintendo TV Wiimotes, and packaging on that is much better.
Club Nintendo TV Wiimotes is a japan Packing~~

you may see the same at japan wii remote~

well,just like the GC Controller~~~US and JP have big different at Controller Packing

Cdammen

Saoh said:
US VC games? or EU VC games?

dunno but probably, no :)
I was thinking in the line of the Xbox Live service where you could register multiple accounts on one machine and then get access to region specific content.

You can for example buy a EU X360 and create an JPN account using a fake address:

Post code: 150-2345
Province: Tokyo-to
Phone: 3201-XXXX

big_z

imastalker co. said:
why must they continue using that plastic packging made by satin himself?

It's used for security reasons so that people don't steal parts of the product off store shelves.

Im surprised people actually put those blister packs together. I always thought a machine would have to do it.

Britprog

big_z said:
It's used for security reasons so that people don't steal parts of the product off store shelves.

Also its very hard to return an item, once you opened one of those blister packs

zomg zomg zomg Zelda box is so hot! I didn't know it was white before... that's it, I'm selling my kidney, doing sexual favors, ANYTHING to get Wii + Zelda near launch.

unf!

Those are pretty exciting/interesting pictures. I want that ginormous Wii poster they have in that second picture. Looks big enough to cover one of the walls in my room. Oh yeah, I guess I'd take a couple of those Wii boxes and Zelda games too....I can't wait 'till launch!

Stage On

Seeing all those crates kind of makes me wish that they had set the release date sooner. These last 6 work days to go until the system comes out are going to be a real pain in the butt.

Farore said:
http://wiimedia.ign.com/wii/image/article/744/744777/wii-game-box-and-disc-up-close-20061108114840435.jpg

Meh! 2 colors discs again?

That's actually 1 color. TP has two (White and Gold).

In that Zelda disc picture you can see a bit of the instruction booklet :D

Why is this damn week going by so slow, come on damn it!

I've played waaaay to much Splinter Cell lately.
All those Wii's makes me want to do a stealth break in.

Someone photoshop Sam Fisher in a Wii warehouse! :D

Sagitario

scola said:
I know. When its spinning inside the console it totally reduces my enjoyment of the game.

Hey, people complain about boxarts, about "red stripes of shame", about control packaging... this is just as valid, and I don't usually care about these things... but a nice colorful disc would be cool...

Top Bottom