• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

More Wii pr0n

Mar

zelda-prints-money.gif

Hahaha. That is hilarious.

I came.

hirokazu

Farore said:
wii-game-box-and-disc-up-close-20061108114840435.jpg

Meh! 2 colors discs again?

wow, it was somewhat tolerable on the small GC discs, though still ugly for certain games, but damn, that looks really cheap and horrible!

does it really cost them that much more to print in full colour that they refuse to do it? looks about as good a job cheapo pirates can do, lol.

Oh come on, does it really matter if the discs don't look that great? They'll be in the console or the case 99% of the time anyway.

Sagitario

Alkaliine said:
Oh come on, does it really matter if the discs don't look that great? They'll be in the console or the case 99% of the time anyway.

Like I said early:
Farore said:
Hey, people complain about boxarts, about "red stripes of shame", about control packaging... this is just as valid, and I don't usually care about these things... but a nice colorful disc would be cool...

hirokazu

Farore said:
Like I said early:

exactly, i just didn't expect them to not switch to full colour labels on discs, thought it does look great on Zelda regardless.

i'll get over it, but it was the same situation when GC discs were revealed - "wtf, no colour? lol.

Defcon

Banned
Nintendo will cut costs at every possible corner. The discs being only two colors again doesn't surprise or bother me.

Hey if the discs are printed in one colour so as to reduce the cost which would otherwise be passed on to the consumer, I'm all for it.

Vyer

phatmike128 said:
good video. i like the machine pressing zelda. i want one.

There are elves inside, toiling away. Kind of like Keebler, but with more magic and less cookies.

Top Bottom