• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most epic comic book fight of all time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

thunderbolts115+bullseye+american+eagle.jpg

T20ZSjO.jpg

Kingdom Come

you know the part

Dont want to spoil it for the 2 people who read comics but haven't read KC but its some of the best pages in comics to me.

Kingdom come's
Superman vs Captain Marvel.

Geoforce vs Deathstroke

Deathstroke vs some JLA members during I think it was during Identity Crisis.

They will when the latest re-release of issue 15 happens. Thinking of doing a rttp thread after that.

I can cosign this. People must understand the road taken to get us this far in the Miracleman reprint and why it took effing decades to untangle the legal issues.

If The Black Order are not in the Avengers film that eventually features Thanos (I think this will be Avengers 3?) I will fly to wherever Joss Whedon lives and kick him hard in the balls.

woodypop

Seriously, that first kick by wolverine should have been it.
I'm just wondering why Scott doesn't use a wide beam to get Wolverine off of him, and get some distance between the two of them. There's no way he beats Logan in hand-to-hand combat.

rbenchley

If you haven't read Invincible you really should. It's great.

Parts of Invincible are great, other parts are just pointless nihilism. It started out as a fun, teen superhero story and quickly descended into a book centered around gore and betrayal. I have nothing against books with mature content, but Invincible just seems like Kirkman is going in for cheap shock value.

JJD

Spider-man vs. Firelord.

I don't know were I can find the scans or remember the exact issue but the fight left dozens of NY blocks destroyed if I remember it right.

Firelord was a herald of Galactus once.

I'm just wondering why Scott doesn't use a wide beam to get Wolverine off of him, and get some distance between the two of them. There's no way he beats Logan in hand-to-hand combat.

Because lol comics!

Wolverine shouldn't be able to get close to Scott before getting knocked out, on the other hand Scott wouldn't last 2 seconds against him up close and personal. He shouldn't even be able to punch Logan 2 or 3 times without breaking his hand.

Those Invincible scans show a good feel for action choreography and dialogue, but the art style is pedestrian at best. Is that what the series looks like throughout its run? It's utterly outclassed by what a lot of Marvel and DC comics are doing these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom