• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most impressive pc case mod I've ever seen.

Gav

A part of me expected a case with a few lights and a game logo on it, but that was stupid of me.

HOLY CRAP.

I love it :)

ghibli99

Awesome. I was expecting to come in here seeing something totally garish, but that's pretty damn classy. This case mod delivers.

shuri

Banned
I guess it's neat that he fitted the pc into a batman case, but it's still cheesy as **** and wouldnt want it in my living room :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
shuri said:
I guess it's neat that he fitted the pc into a batman case, but it's still cheesy as **** and wouldnt want it in my living room :(

Not only would I put that in my living room, but I bet people would be all over it when they saw it was a PC.

Wellington said:
Not only would I put that in my living room, but I bet people would be all over it when they saw it was a PC.
But you're black. Black people can get away with anything and it's still cool.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Wellington said:
Definitely. You'd get nothing but "Woah, that's cool" reactions.

GaimeGuy said:
oh boy.... :lol
Seriously though, I was in class one day and I saw some black kid across the room and he was wearing all pink stuff. I mean bright pink. Bright pink Yankee jersey and pink Yankee hat. I still thought, "That's a cool mother****er."

I thought that was a normal sized PC monitor in the first shot but the real thing is pretty damned big!

RW-2.jpg

Only thing that spoils it is the red pinstriping on the base, makes it look like 60s camp Batman instead of the cooler Frank Miller Batman

Iceman

Francias Castiglione said:
Only thing that spoils it is the red pinstriping on the base, makes it look like 60s camp Batman instead of the cooler Frank Miller Batman

I think it's an awesome touch, personally.

mollipen

shuri said:

Exactly. No way in the hell is that thing "classy." Cool? Sure. But it's still cheesy, and would not be something I'd want in a living room, especially hanging on a wall like that.

Mac Mini is about the only computer I'd want anywhere near my TV in a living room. Small, stylish, and doesn't draw attention to itself.

Tadaima

broadwayrock said:
A selection of some pc case mods from a Japanese sculpturer.

The future is now. But wow, they're so awesome/freaky/plain weird - all at the same time.

I THINK I WILL GO AND BOOT UP MY TOPLESS ANIME BABE.

Tadaima

DSC00006.JPG

Official: This is the best case mod ever. Nothing can or will beat it.

Taken from the link that broadwayrock so kindly presented us with.

Is there known stats for the batman mod?

I still want someone to turn a dreamcast case into a server, or budget pc using a low end motherboard, because they can get quite small.

Top Bottom