• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mouse GAF - say CHEESE

So winter is coming. Goose is getting fat. And I have a cheeky mouse invader. Popular war tactics? I've got more traps then a Ghostbusters convention. Enough electromagnetics and screeches I could pass for Marshmello. Yet still little fucker in the words of Billy Butcher is being diabolical.

Last edited:
Traps (reusable if you want to be humane about it), peanut butter and wait. You also need to find their entry point(s) and block it up with steel wool or similar so that they will not want to chew through etc. Also I hate to break it to you but you have mice, there's never just one of those bastards around.

Elcid

Banned
Just get a shotgun and when you see it, point the aforementioned shotgun at it, and try to catch it in the barrel. Then once you've got the mouse in the barrel, hold the gun straight upright so he can't climb out, walk outside, and let him out.

D

Deleted member 801069

Unconfirmed Member
0111fceb4f9912705a352ed65d995bb9.jpg

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
The bucket and rotating bait trap is a winner. Not for the faint of heart though. Fill it with antifreeze for cleaner kill and decay prevention.

lifa-cobex

I had one earlier this year. Couldn't get rid of the little bastard for weeks. At one point I managed to trap him in the porch and praised the gods for it.

XewrtUA.jpg

A short while later, he escaped through the radiator, ran outside and came back in through the fireplace. He only came in during the nights so I filled every possible hole around my house and I haven't seen him since.

I had about 10 or so traps set up and he dodged every single one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom