• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Movie you wished had a game

nillah

Banned
I kinda wish the last Star Wars film got more games to go along side it.

James Bond has been MIA this generation and I think a Tom Cruse game would be cool. What say you

Live Die Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow

Given how the original story is making a mockery of games, it works quite well. Although it should be using the original Japanese story.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Been asking for years but Armour of God in the vain of Uncharted with fast pace martial arts instead of gunplay with Jackie Chan style platforming, would be awesome.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Blade

By Platinum Games

Savantcore

Unconfirmed Member
Crank. Dunno how it'd work but it would be funny as fuck. Could switch between third-person shooting and 16-bit beat 'em up.

Hazu

BR-Garde.JPG

retroman

I'd love to see GOOD games based on The Running Man and Big Trouble in Little China. The ones we got on home computers back in the 80s were dreadful.

Inception is the obvious choice imo.

That's what Christopher Nolan said about it:
“We are looking at doing in developing a videogame based on the world of the film, which has all kinds of ideas that you can’t fit into a feature film,” Nolan said at a packed Rome press conference. “That’s something we’ve been talking about and are looking at doing long term, in a couple of years.”

It would be very interesting to see a Christopher Nolan video game and Warner Brothers has some good game studios.

TVGamer

Neo Member
Every MCU movie. If done well a Black Widow or Cap game would be so amazing. Or an Avengers game. Or an Ant-Man game, etc.

Live Die Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow

Given how the original story is making a mockery of games, it works quite well. Although it should be using the original Japanese story.

You could probably make a really fresh and interesting game out of Edge of Tomorrow. It'd be the Majora's Mask of space marine games.

Oh yeah, this is a great one. I'll say this.

Hell, even a visual novel like 999 with its encouragement of multiple playthroughs, and the nature of some of the endings, reminded me of it.

Jurassic Park also has a telltale game.
And there is quite a lot of Star War game. But not about the last movie.

Specifically I meant The Force Awakens and Jurassic World. I know there's a ton of non-Lego games for those franchises and there's few good Jurassic games period (couple of exceptions).

Kyrios

John Wicke
The Last Samurai
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Secret of the Ooze so I can dance with Vanilla Ice

tumblr_mgvhovsapU1rrov60o1_500.gif

Top Bottom