• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MS will have 14 xbox studio games at E3

CaptainClaw

someone just explained to you in comment #137 and you still don't get the obvious, sorry it's retard alert for you.
giphy.gif
He really didn't...but I give him the benefit of the doubt...as I used Exclusives instead of Games.
But you Darius, are the only retard that needs alerting.

PS you can use all GIF's and emoji that you can find it doesn't negate how silly you actually sound

Last edited:
*sigh*

Sony Patrol: MS HAS NO EXCLUSIVES DERP DERP

MS: Bringing 14 XGS games to E3

Sony Patrol: MS HAS NO EXCLUSIVES AND THERE'S NO REASON TO OWN ONE

fin

You guys will never be satisfied and that's okay. I just don't get the need to compete to see who can share their dissatisfaction the loudest in MS threads.

Whew, this thread...

I just hope that they bring the games. Same thing I hope for from Sony and Nintendo and everyone else. Sure they have been down this gen but they've had some decent exclusives. Obviously this is changing as well with all the new studios so I expect some good first part announcements.

Darius87

He really didn't...but I give him the benefit of the doubt...as I used Exclusives instead of Games.
But you Darius, are the only retard that needs alerting.

PS you can use all GIF's and emoji that you can find it doesn't negate how silly you actually sound
you still don't get it do? you if you can play xbox games on pc xboxone becomes irrevelant for that reason. there's no such thing as exclussive for xbox anymore, and i don't even call you a retard like you did so i guess i have to report you now? for personal insult.

Well you are acting pretty fucking dumb. According to you, suddenly everybody who was going to buy an Xbox will go out and buy a gaming PC instead now. Of course you are the same person who says Xbox has no exclusives so maybe we judge your IQ on that statement?

Last edited:

CaptainClaw

you still don't get it do? you if you can play xbox games on pc xboxone becomes irrevelant for that reason. there's no such thing as exclussive for xbox anymore, and i don't even call you a retard like you did so i guess i have to report you now? for personal insult.
But how does it affect the games?...you keep bringing up the X1 I get it ain't necessary...but how does that lower the value/quality of the games because people on other devices can play it?...help me understand that logic

Cry me a river

Last edited:

umutt i.

Neo Member
I dont believe in Spencer anymore.Miss those X360 days when J Allard was in charge.I’m an Xbox guy since those days but enough is enough.Gonna get a PS4 again soon,sold my Scorpio edition last year and no regrets,really.

Exclusive...inclusives whatever I'm talking about their games you would know the context if you read what I was replying to

.... I did. And then I replied.

Whilst you were busy going "Duhhh hurrrr these guys are stupid lololol" did you even stop and consider that if multiple people misunderstood you then you probably didn't do a good job of explaining your point? I mean, I'm not an expert of communication but if people didn't understand what I was trying to say, my first port of call would be the context?

Darius87

Well you are acting pretty fucking dumb. According to you, suddenly everybody who was going to buy an Xbox will go out and buy a gaming PC instead now. Of course you are the same person who says Xbox has no exclusives so maybe we judge your IQ on that statement?
no i've never said that everyone will have to buy pc instead of xbox, anyway most people have pc in theyr home already, what i said that xbox becomes irrevelent because you can play games on pc,

But how does it affect the games?...you keep bringing up the X1 I get it ain't necessary...but how does that lower the value/quality of the games because people on other devices can play it?...help me understand that logic
it's easier to make game for one platform then on multiple and by optimizing on just one you can get better gfx either way there's no difference for ms because theyr games are shit no matter on how many platforms they release it and i've never argued that it affects games by releasing on multiplatform i argued how is better for ms to release theyr games on pc, you should explain me that.

CaptainClaw

.... I did. And then I replied.

Whilst you were busy going "Duhhh hurrrr these guys are stupid lololol" did you even stop and consider that if multiple people misunderstood you then you probably didn't do a good job of explaining your point? I mean, I'm not an expert of communication but if people didn't understand what I was trying to say, my first port of call would be the context?
No you didn't because if you did you would know what we were talking about which was games whether you want to call them non exclusives or whatever sure...but you replied to me talking about MS and R&D and cost of consoles which I wasn't even talking about or replying to

no basis? :messenger_grinning_squinting: are you even reading? all these post from me is about games.

well if it's not worse then how it's better for xbox player that these games now are on pc? selling xboxes and playing them on pc must be really good deal for ms? how many xbox players migrated to ps4? decreased fan base accomplished :messenger_peace: oh wait they have game pass :messenger_grinning: stupid!!!
why i or anyone should get xboxone over ps4 or pc? for what reason? it doesn't have exclussives which in the past they had, the games ms have are same iterattion over and over, and then some unfinished :messenger_poop: , that's not apealing at all.
This is some ignorant fanboy shit. Microsoft sold a game and kept the community going. That’s not a bad thing. You still need to be a part of the Xbox platform to play it, therefore you are playing on Xbox. Console or not. Again, it’s about selling games and services, not consoles.

Pallas

Gold Member
No, you very clearly said:

How does MS making their Exclusive available on PC and other devices make them any worse off?

And the answer I provided was they are billions worse off because they're producing and making one of the most expensive consumer electronic products in the world when in reality they can just drop that, license the brand to people like HP, Asus, Lenovo, Dell etc who can create hardware that is in effect "an XBOX" and let them take care of the hardware. Microsoft can then go on stage with millions of Playstation consoles, millions of Switch consoles, all those laptops, desktop computers, mobile devices etc and show why they would be the biggest and best 3rd party developer.

But they spend billions on the console so they are worse off.

They aren’t worse off though, the real money maker was never hardware, it has been software and as of lately subscription services. Lately you’ve been seeing third party exclusives to Sony that have drifted to the PC market, even Detroit: Become Human and with Sony’s focus back to expanding their streaming service which appears it will be powered by Azure, you’ll be able to stream games off of multiple devices, not just the PS4.

Irrelevant to who? You? Maybe, but let’s stop the general assumption you seem to be making that everyone has a PC capable of playing those Xbox Games. They don’t, you do so congratulations. You still give Microsoft money if you buy their games on the PC. Just be happy that they aren’t forcing you to buy another console just to play their games, because that would be terrible right? lol

Mattyp

Gold Member
The first party they talk about is no longer just Xbox since you can now play almost every Xbox game on a PC with game pass.

Xbox = Microsoft = Windows = 1st party Exclusive on their platforms.

---
THIS FUCKING THREAD. This entire last page has been like bleech on my eyes. How many times do we have to go over that no one gives a shit if you play Microsoft games on THEIR xbox or THEIR pc platform. They own both. They're getting money for both. And you're paying them to play on their system regardless.

Last edited:

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Xbox = Microsoft = Windows = 1st party Exclusive on their platforms.

---
THIS FUCKING THREAD. This entire last page has been like bleech on my eyes. How many times do we have to go over that no one gives a shit if you play Microsoft games on THEIR xbox or THEIR pc platform. They own both. They're getting money for both. And you're paying them to play on their system regardless.

No. CONSOLE SALES ARE EVERYTHING!!!!

Mod of War

Ω
Staff Member
Let's get this thread back on topic with discussing theories and wishlists of what you might think these games are.

Not petty console waring designed just to troll and derail. I don't want to resort to removing people because they just can't help themselves.

DCDW

Been hearing of a rumored Mech Assault game from the Mechwarrior Online forums. I would love a PC version of Mech Assault.

Darius87

Because more people get to play/experience it?...more potential customers...bigger player base?....gee I dunno(smh)
it's better, and more income to raise theyr player base on xbox and sell games that way, theyr still sell games on xbox but not as much if they had larger player base.
as i said before ms moving away from console businees that's the only reason i see them screw themself up.

This is some ignorant fanboy shit. Microsoft sold a game and kept the community going. That’s not a bad thing. You still need to be a part of the Xbox platform to play it, therefore you are playing on Xbox. Console or not. Again, it’s about selling games and services, not consoles.
and that's why i ask what's the reason to get an xbox? there's no reason ms just made theyr console bussines irrevelant, and btw ms would sell more games and services if they sold more xboxes.

Irrelevant to who? You?
to every gamer who has ps4 or switch and capable pc.
Maybe, but let’s stop the general assumption you seem to be making that everyone has a PC capable of playing those Xbox Games. They don’t, you do so congratulations.
i never said that actually i said oposite, you just maid that up so congratulation.
|
|
V
how many gamers do you think owns capable pc running current gen games compared with consoles? not much. and it will be even much worse when next-gen consoles arrive

You still give Microsoft money if you buy their games on the PC. Just be happy that they aren’t forcing you to buy another console just to play their games, because that would be terrible right? lol
i rather buy a console then gfx card every 3 years just to run a game, i guess it would be cheaper, so no it's not terrible.

Last edited:

Pallas

Gold Member
it's better, and more income to raise theyr player base on xbox and sell games that way, theyr still sell games on xbox but not as much if they had larger player base.
as i said before ms moving away from console businees that's the only reason i see them screw themself up.

and that's why i ask what's the reason to get an xbox? there's no reason ms just made theyr console bussines irrevelant, and btw ms would sell more games and services if they sold more xboxes.

to every gamer who has ps4 or switch and capable pc.

i never said that actually i said oposite, you just maid that up so congratulation.
|
|
V

i rather buy a console then gfx card every 3 years just to run a game, i guess it would be cheaper, so no it's not terrible.
I didn’t make anything up, I was basing it off your attitude. But hey, we can agree to disagree, it’s whatever. Back to the topic

Anyone want to take a gander on who the new studio acquisition will be?

Except for the fact that there are far less capable computers out there. The console will always be the easier of the two. I plan on buying one if it’s up to snuff to put in my living room. Not everyone likes to game at a desk only. Microsoft has always been about choices.

MilkyJoe

People keep saying this and it never makes sense to me. Do you think there are millions of PC gamers deperately waiting for an excuse to go out and buy an Xbox?, as a PC gamer i'll give you a clue, they aren't.
Releasing their games on PC gives them 2 markets instead of 1. Sony should do the same imo, and i wouldnt be surprised if they do eventually.

Fanboys don't understand business.

MilkyJoe

I've read some class A bollocks in my time, but sheeesh...

No reason to buy Fords anymore, folks, 'cause you can just buy a Ferrari.

Darius87

Fanboys don't understand business.
i guess then sony should release it's exclussives on pc also because it's "better bussines model" :messenger_grinning: . NO! never happen never will.
I've read some class A bollocks in my time, but sheeesh...

No reason to buy Fords anymore, folks, 'cause you can just buy a Ferrari.
if game consoles would just be about power and design like a cars then you'd be right, but thing is it's all about games.

MilkyJoe

i guess then sony should release it's exclussives on pc also because it's "better bussines model" :messenger_grinning: . NO! never happen never will.

if game consoles would just be about power and design like a cars then you'd be right, but thing is it's all about games.

Sony doesn't own an operating system, sausage.

Roberts

Did you ever consider a situation where a lot of people don't want to play games on their PCs? I do most of my work in front of my iMac and the last thing I want to do is play games on it. And that comes from a ex-PC gamer.

Darius87

Did you ever consider a situation where a lot of people don't want to play games on their PCs? I do most of my work in front of my iMac and the last thing I want to do is play games on it. And that comes from a ex-PC gamer.
don't get get me wrong i'm not saying ms wouldn't sell anymore xboxes because theyr all games are on pc, i'm saying it's worse business model then growing xboxone user base and keeping all theyr exclussives on xbox platform, also these days monitor == hdtv and kb/mouse == controller.

Roberts

don't get get me wrong i'm not saying ms wouldn't sell anymore xboxes because theyr all games are on pc, i'm saying it's worse business model then growing xboxone user base and keeping all theyr exclussives on xbox platform, also these days monitor == hdtv and kb/mouse == controller.

I'm no businessman so I will just wait and see if they made the right decision, but personally I don't see it as a bad thing at all. It is great that PC gamers will be able to play the games that I enjoy on my xbox and it will not impact my decision on buying the nextbox in any way. And if MS will play all the cards right, a lot of new people will do too, because exclusive games is not the only reasons for choosing one or another console.

quest

Not Banned from OT
I'm no businessman so I will just wait and see if they made the right decision, but personally I don't see it as a bad thing at all. It is great that PC gamers will be able to play the games that I enjoy on my xbox and it will not impact my decision on buying the nextbox in any way. And if MS will play all the cards right, a lot of new people will do too, because exclusive games is not the only reasons for choosing one or another console.
If your an xbox player it is a bad thing. Less people who own the xbox the smaller online community and worse 3rd party treatment. This only benefits valve and the few people who might buy these in the PC. Mostly likely at 19.99 or less so ms does gain either. Most of the people who want this are desperate to get the 360 emulator on the PC you guess for what.

Night.Ninja

Banned
If your an xbox player it is a bad thing. Less people who own the xbox the smaller online community and worse 3rd party treatment. This only benefits valve and the few people who might buy these in the PC. Mostly likely at 19.99 or less so ms does gain either. Most of the people who want this are desperate to get the 360 emulator on the PC you guess for what.

Why do people like you make out like everyone has a capable pc 🤷‍♀️

So if they got the 360 emulator on pc wouldn’t that mean bigger communities?

quest

Not Banned from OT
Why do people like you make out like everyone has a capable pc 🤷‍♀️

So if they got the 360 emulator on pc wouldn’t that mean bigger communities?
Against PC aimbots lol no thanks. I less than 0 interest in ever playing against PC players who have better input device and can cheat at will.

mave198

Phil talks alot, we'll see if he can back it up this time.

I expect more Halo, Gears and Forza and a few smaller titles.

Only Ninja Theory's game has me interested.

FacelessSamurai

..but cry so much I wish I had some
People who buy on PC actually make the community bigger thanks to crossplay, so it’s actually the opposite. You are getting people who would have never bought a console to still buy those games and add to the online community, makes it better for everyone. Opening your games up to more platforms (in MS’ case PC and Xbox since they are on both) is actually are consumer friendly move, makes online communities on some games last longer.

FacelessSamurai

..but cry so much I wish I had some
Against PC aimbots lol no thanks. I less than 0 interest in ever playing against PC players who have better input device and can cheat at will.

I actually don’t remember ever seeing someone cheating when I was playing online on PC, it’s not rampant as you might think. Also, the way you are replying, are you 12 years old or something? And by the way, tons of people now buy those aim assist attachments for PS4 and Xbox One si cheating is actually quite rampant on consoles, on PC there is anti cheating software to detect this kind of stuff, people get banned constantly because of it and makes the online on PC pretty even for everyone.

Havoc2049

Fair enough, you're right. Allow me to make a quick adjustment to my list:

1. Crackdown 4
2. Crackdown 4 Plus
3. Crackdown Battle Royale
4. Gears 5
5. Gears 5 Arena
6. Gears 6 (concept art, no gameplay shown)
7. Halo Infinite
8. Halo Ad Infinitum
9. Halo MCC Enhanced Plus (playable demo)
10. Forza Motorsport 8
11. Forza Motorsport 9 (early build)
12. Forza Horizon 5
13. Sea of Thieves: Things to Do Edition
14. Gears of Halo (new IP)

I removed Forza Street 2 from my list as I now believe the game will be withheld until XO19 in November.

743035.jpg

The Witcher
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
The Witcher Adventure Game
The Witcher Battle Arena
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Hearts of Stone
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Blood and Wine
Gwent: The Witcher Card Game
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales

it takes years to build a great triple A game, i think they will show off title and techs only, no way they have anything playable yet.

Top Bottom