• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mueller Expands Probe to Trump Business Transactions

Binabik15

OPhuNha.jpg

More like "abandon all hope ye who enter here: THE MUELLER ZONE"

Kettch

I'd love to play some poker against Trump. Every time someone calls his stupidass bluffs, he folds like a wet napkin.

It's going to be entertaining seeing his excuses for not firing Mueller now.

Republicans are alreadying turning on him, thetr would be literally no defense from thr fox news crew for this after their attitude has soured.

Fox News toyed with being anti-Trump in the primaries. Their viewers responded overwhelmingly on Trump's side. They learned fast to kiss Trump's ass. They're imprisoned by the brainwashed masses they created.

Zolo

Fox News toyed with being anti-Trump in the primaries. Their viewers responded overwhelmingly on Trump's side. They learned fast to kiss Trump's ass. They're imprisoned by the brainwashed masses they created.

Yeah. It's already happening to a degree, but as news gets worse and more undefendable, it's shown that a lot of Republicans just flat-out start to stop watching news.

Jackpot

Banned
Also, all the Mensch hate here is silly when you're in a thread about financial fraud crimes in the investigation when she is the one who was talking about the RICO case being built months ago. Just saying.

Remind me, what happened to that master plan of US Marshalls storming the Whitehouse she claimed was imminent?

https://patribotics.blog/2017/05/16...dying-plan-approved-by-justice-dept-official/

If you knew anything about her you would know she is a total conspiracy freak on a par with Breitbart. And like Breitbart, sometimes she attract the occasional genuine tip from followers, but it's buried under a mess of FUD.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2017/may/16/fake-news-sites-reports-facts-louise-mensch

Don't let yet another thread get derailed with her bilge.

Raven117

Just tell me what happened Mueller. If I can't trust you someone with your credentials and reputation, then I can never trust anyone in politics.

Tell me what happened, and what we should do about it, and I'll accept that as gospel.

The movie adaptations to this are gonna be ridiculous. I am seriously wondering how serious a tone they are gonna play it? House of Cards seriousness? Pain and Gain levels of stupidity? Arrested Development?!?!/
If it isn't a comedy it's truly a wasted opportunity.

Kettch

I'm calling it now, he's gonna fire Muelller.

Looking forward to the nuclear shit storm it's gonna cause for him.

Nah, this is just like when he warned Comey not to talk in case there are tapes. He bluffs when he can't do shit.

If he thought he could fire Mueller, he wouldn't have threatened him, he would have just done it.

danthefan

I'm calling it now, he's gonna fire Muelller.

Looking forward to the nuclear shit storm it's gonna cause for him.

Agree with the first part but the sniveling, grasping GOP will somehow let him away with it.

"He's new to this, he didn't realise shutting down investigations into himself is completely unethical. He'll learn" - Paul Ryan

Sephzilla

Also, all the Mensch hate here is silly when you're in a thread about financial fraud crimes in the investigation when she is the one who was talking about the RICO case being built months ago. Just saying.

I can see where the hate comes from though. Mensch has been wrong way more than she has been right, and the times she's right seem to be more coincidence/luck. I personally don't find her to be credible

Xe4

Banned
If Mueller finds nothing then that's a good thing. there is no treason, means he wont sell our secrets to russia and we can relax and wait for the next election.

Yup. No interfering with the investigation and Mueller finding nothing is definitely the best case scenario. Anything else is pretty fucking scary.

The chances of him finding nothing are getting smaller and smaller, though.

Yup. No interfering with the investigation and Mueller finding nothing is definitely the best case scenario. Anything else is pretty fucking scary.

The chances of him finding nothing are getting smaller and smaller, though.

Given how much Trump settled out of court as a private business man? You think?

The Trump University case was a slam dunk. The guy is a conman. It isn't a question of if there's anything to find.

It's just a question of if they find enough of it to build a case.

Yes the last time he fired Comey nothing happened either.

Uh... actually no. Stuff did happen after he fired Comey. That was what led to Mueller being brought on to investigate Trump in the first place.

Look, I get being concerned and skeptical of what can happen, but let's not exaggerate here. This is having an effect, however small or slow it might seem to folks.

Surfinn

Uh... actually no. Stuff did happen after he fired Comey. That was what led to Mueller being brought on to investigate Trump in the first place.

Look, I get being concerned and skeptical of what can happen, but let's not exaggerate here. This is having an effect, however small or slow it might seem to folks.
Pretty sure that was sarcasm

cameron

The Senate and House intelligence committees also are probing possible money laundering by Mr. Manafort, according to people with knowledge of those investigations.

The Senate committee also has received reports from the Treasury Department’s Financial Crimes Enforcement Network, which tracks illicit money flows, to learn if any of Mr. Trump’s businesses may have financial ties to Russian interests, these people said. Mr. Trump has said he has no such ties.
Question time on Wednesday.

Top Bottom