• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Multiple Halo Insiders Teasing Nov 15th Multiplayer Stealth Drop - Reddit/Twitter

Ceadeus

Gold Member
eo4Zk0P.png
I'm dead XD

soulbait

Would be a great surprise! Fingers crossed!

edit: weird triggered reaction to this @Rac3r lol

I think it was them being triggered by a positive post about Xbox coming from someone with the PlayStation logo as their avatar. :D :D :D

Some people cannot understand how you can be a fan of more than one thing, even if you might like one more than the other. You can still like both. Of course, I am just assuming :D :D

splattered

Ok so it's definitely happening... I'm curious to see if they can maintain momentum w FH5 with free Halo Infinite dropping early.

thatJohann

Im always confused with how they are packaging halo infinite. So it’s two diffferent games? One for MP and another game for SP ?

Vestal

Gold Member
I will say though.. If MS does this drop on Monday, they must be insanely confident in the Halo MP. To the extent of going straight up against BF & Vanguard at their "peak" of release.

Mr.ODST

Smart move by MS if so, MP is a separate product from Campaign (free to play) release it now, already riding high on FH5, then release the campaign on the 8th, gives a lot of people time to enjoy the MP then want to buy the campaign to get more, also means Halo dominates the Christmas period

SZips

This would be a welcome release given how disappointed I am with Battlefield 2042.

You know, assuming the servers actually work when/if this early drop happens.

Stuart360

Would they really do this when FH5 just released and is doing so well?.
I mean i suppose they could think its different audiences but this will def eat into Horizons momentum.

The Alien

Banned
Be a great move to have Halo MP available during the entire holiday shopping season.

Only downer, me thinks, is that its so soon after FH5 released. Almost disrespectful so soon. Halo would bury FH5 buzz-wise.

Top Bottom