• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MVP "get your swing on"

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Anyone up for a game or two?

Miguel

PS2! :mad:

I can't play it online though. The Dynasty mode rox though...Adam Everett for MVP/All-Star/Gold Glove.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
shock.jpg
@ DM

DMczaf

Using the ability to create, customize and run online tournaments while in-game, as opposed to using the previously established XSN Web site, MLB SlugFest: Loaded gamers are to be the first to be given the ability to create in-game tournaments, an option that Microsoft has announced will soon be available for any game across all genres. Tournaments are to consist of 4, 8 or 16 teams and can be controlled by the user via private, password-protected channels that allow invited players only to join.

slugloadedxbox12.jpg

YOU PICK YOUR PITCHER BEFORE THE GAME!

Matrix

Isnt it arcadey? Are you the only one here that owns it? Is it actually good or does it get old like the street games?

These are questions one must have answered.

DMczaf

Matrix said:
Isnt it arcadey? Are you the only one here that owns it? Is it actually good or does it get old like the street games?

Its not out yet. Comes out June 21

Theres 2 modes, Slugfest and MLB Classic :)

Matrix

Hmmmm I guess I should read up on this game.

Matrix

Miguel said:
GET NBA BALLERS! BLING BLING FOO!

Bro has it for xbox,dont want to buy the ps2 version just for online play.

Matrix

I want gameplay pics DM! Better find some stro pics too! :D

Matrix

lol who the heck is that batting?

also wtf does that catcher have green hair in the 2nd pic :\

DMczaf

Matrix said:
lol who the heck is that batting?

also wtf does that catcher have green hair in the 2nd pic :\

LOL, it's some clown catcher during Home Run Derbys

You should be wondering why he hit a 1600 foot HR!

Matrix

LMAO I didnt even notice that.

Someone besides Fifty must still have MVP :( Im bored and want to play someone who doesnt use the Stankees.

Fifty

Slugfest is Slugfest. Real rules or not. MVP is fantastic online.....Then again, I get to play with Matrix, and our games have no lag. It's incredible. Sadly, I'm not at home now, so I can't play you tonight :(

Matrix

Anyone want to play? I'm scared that me beating Fifty so many times is starting to piss him off :(

Fifty

DM sold the game, and since our games have 0 lag (in a game that is ruined for most because of it), I'll play you if you want. I had a rough night last night.

Matrix

Yea you seemed kinda angry :p

Ok lets meet online at 11 :)

Matrix

haha I really have no desire to rent or get it for some reason :\

Speaking of games...

DM do you have fight night for ps2? How is it? I played the demo and its friggin fun.Does anyone here still play it?

Fifty

It's fantastic. Especially online. I used to play it a lot, and I even entered our tourny (that everyone forgot about!!), but I haven't played it lately. Not that I want to play with you :p I think we should start seeing other people. :D Heh, it's a very good boxing game and the online play pushes it up to a great game IMO.

Matrix

lol Man I need to find some money cause I think I want to get it :( Plus all the football games coming out soon...ugh

Top Bottom