• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My fucking nutjob neighbor

Cravis

If there was ever a recent thread that needed a return from the GAFFER that would summarize with a “for those just joining us the story so far,” it is THIS thread.

iPI6Q9Y.jpg

Relativ9

Honestly, I would move.

I mean it might be a complete fucking pussy thing to do, to just bow over and let him dictacte the terms. But I've had run-ins with some people that are similar to what this guy sounds like, low-intelligence, little to loose, very little regard for others...you never know what they'll do or how they'll react. It's one thing to confront and "put in place" these people as you encounter them randomly or at work, your exposure to them is likely to be limited after a confrontation/altercation, but when they live next to you, do you want to be in close proximity and a potential target to their malice when they finally snap?

Some stories of some of the fucked up peple I've had dealings with for context/those who want to read something:

I worked with a guy for about a year, we were both hotel reseptionists who doubled as bouncers for the two nightclubs (one pub and one skybar) attached to the hotel. Anyway, this other guy and me had many late shifts together and friends of mine would often stop by for coffee or to chat since we were very senterally located and if they had been out they would come by before going. One of these friends was a relatively attractive woman and the two of them started hitting it off and soon began dating, moving in together, ect...all in just a few months. He starts showing up late for shifts he's supposed to relive me off, and starts stealing cash out of the registry so due to me usually being the one who disovers this he eventually blames me for getting fired. Next thing I know on his last day at work, the windshield of my car is smashed and the tiers are punctured, while my wardrobe has (looks to be) had it's door smashed in and my uniform is drenched in piss. I confront him about it, and he says that he had nothing to do with it but that he isn't surprised "since I'm such a dick", I file a police report, ect, but next I hear a couple of days later from my female friend who had become his GF that he had told her about everything he had did to my car ect, and when she had broken up with him due to a fight (and other factors) started because of what he did, he had beat the shit out of her and put her in the hospital).

Another guy I don't know so many details about, as this happened years after i knew him and I only heard about it third party. But when I got my first IT job I worked with a guy that had all kinds of strange habits, most notably when we got cases (we were network engineers) with difficult customers he would start laughing at them pointing out how dumb they were, how they didn't know anything about networking (our customers were all heads of IT of various companies), and how they "had some nerve asking him for help and then being rude". It was pointed out several times that he wasn't allowed to do that and he eventually got let go because of behavior like that, and repeatedly failing technical evaluations (he was by far the dumbest/weakest member of the team). I remember we always suspected that he was also the one that would leave the sinks running in the office bathroom constanly (he was seen leaving there shortly before it was discovered several times), he was caught stealing another persons food out of the fridge once, Anyway, turns out he eventually shot his wife in the stomach before turning the gun on himself, she apparently survived while he died instantly.

Lastly (and this is quite the story) there was a "kid" (19-20) who would harrass customers and female bartenders at the Hotel worked at, I had to throw him out 3 times and each time he'd be meek and appologize claiming it would never happen again. The next time I saw him I was at the reseption and he came in wanting to talk to me, he wanted to be allowed up to the skybar so he could appolegize to the bartenders he had harrassed last time. I had already decided to ban him for life basically, and something didn't feel right about the way he was acting, he kept begging to be let back to the skybar, and then suddenly I could see out of the sliding glass door a police fan pull up and police full protectiong gear on (including bullet proof shields) get out with guns drawn. They waved at me from behind his back so I told him that he could go to the skybar (knowing it would take him at least a couple of minutes to get down to where the elevator vent) and while he was walking accross the reseption something clunked and what looked like a Luger Pistol fell out of his loose trouser leg. He panicked, picked it up, fumbled with it and put it back into his trousers before turning back towards me (I wrote something and looked at the screen, pretending I hadn't seen it), before he continued down towards the elevator. I waved the police to come and they rushed in, held him at gunpoint, got him on the ground and took him away. Turns out he had been at the street above the resort, and tried to stop at gunpoint a few cars, when they wouldn't stop he would shoot after them, hitting a few in the side and windshields (nobody person was hit luckily). Evidently he had intended to go up to the skybar and take revenge on the young bartender who had rejected him. So yeah, good thing I had been relatively nice to him the three times I had thrown him out.

So yeah, people who are clearly a bit unstable are not to be messed with, even a dumb weakling (like the third story) can go get a gun out of his grandfathers collection and have a "party" with all the people he feels has wronged him.

quickwhips

DragoonKain DragoonKain I put a radiator in my mom's cc at tonight. I let it run outside and my good ball neighbor was outside just staring at me while it was warming up the car and checking for leaks.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
She divorced him, found a job, and is now in nursing school to become a nurse.

I'm extremely happy for her, she's a fighter. Got out of a shit situation who had nothing and is now on her way to being extremely well off and doing what she loves to do.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I don't think I've ever posted a pic of what his car looks like at night. He's not a big home decorator, but he got his car in the Christmas spirit!

CAsijOj.jpg

He sat in there for 45 minutes. Revved the engine off and on, and added an additional tarp to the one already on it, in preparation for the big winter storm tomorrow, then went back inside. He's in full prep mode for the storm. Gotta protect his Green Goblin or should I call it the Green New Wheel.

And yes, in addition to the orange shirt, he has an orange hoodie. You might be able to tell in the grainy photo.

This is like the once upon a time in America topic about a car. It started as an annoyance. It became a mystery. It went on to be a saga. And ended with some history.

Last edited:

quickwhips

I don't think I've ever posted a pic of what his car looks like at night. He's not a big home decorator, but he got his car in the Christmas spirit!

CAsijOj.jpg

He sat in there for 45 minutes. Revved the engine off and on, and added an additional tarp to the one already on it, in preparation for the big winter storm tomorrow, then went back inside. He's in full prep mode for the storm. Gotta protect his Green Goblin or should I call it the Green New Wheel.

And yes, in addition to the orange shirt, he has an orange hoodie. You might be able to tell in the grainy photo.
You hater. That shit probably looks dope sliding sideways with the drift.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
You've lived there for 4 years. That's like 400000 Cunth Cunth faps. Let that sink in.

D

Deleted member 801069

Unconfirmed Member
I wish I loved something as much as that guy loves his car

Thaedolus

After not putting fuel stabilizer in my snow blower last year I had to take apart the carb and give it a thorough cleaning so it'd run properly without the choke on a couple weeks ago....now I'm considering just taking it into my driveway every day to just rev that fucker up and down for an hour to make sure it never happens again. It's the only way to be sure.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I was watching a movie waiting to fall asleep at 3:30 am when I hear his car start. I get up look outside and see him in an undershirt and boxer shorts scampering back inside barefoot. 30 minutes later, he comes back outside in his undershirt and boxer shorts still barefooted, turns the car off, then scampers back inside and that was that.

Your guess is as good as mine.

DESTROYA

I was watching a movie waiting to fall asleep at 3:30 am when I hear his car start. I get up look outside and see him in an undershirt and boxer shorts scampering back inside barefoot. 30 minutes later, he comes back outside in his undershirt and boxer shorts still barefooted, turns the car off, then scampers back inside and that was that.

Next time sneak into his car a steal his keys and then chuck them down the sewer or as far as you can into the woods

Last edited:

Sprinkle broken glass on the ground outside if he's a fan of Die Hard.
Don't actually do this

Patrick S.

Banned
3:30 am.... Man, I'd be calling the police so hard on this sick dude, but then again I don't live in a country where I'd be afraid of getting murdered by the guy or his family the next day :/

quickwhips

You guys are trying to turn DragoonKain DragoonKain into the asshole. This is the guys private property. We have no clue his work shift or what is going on. Maybe the car is all he has to keep him sane in this insane world. We do know DragoonKain DragoonKain needs a hobby and a better sleep schedule.

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
This isn't a significant update, but I thought it was funny and some people here would get a chuckle out of it. Today a tow truck pulled up and into their driveway and the tow truck already had a car on the flat bed, so this one was gonna be chained up and dragged from behind. Not sure if there's a terminology for that method, I'm not a car guy. The car hasn't been used in months it's just been sitting there. The car from this post: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/my-fucking-nutjob-neighbor.1505251/page-7#post-258013758

Anyway, I think the tow truck guy and him were boys, because they chatted for a while before he towed the car away. Anyway, the funny part. They removed the tires from the car before they towed it away and I'm like wait why are they gonna swap tires before towing it? Turns out they didn't. I hear this awful grinding noise and I look outside and the tow truck dragged the car away with no tires and just metal grinding down the street on the asphalt. I heard the grinding aaaaaall the way down the street and into the distance.

Top Bottom