• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

Pinkie crashed on debris no doubt left behind by RBD. Cheating again, I see.

Oh nvm, she's just being an idiot and driving upside down. How unsafe.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
In fact I think Speedy is more used to playing tricks on his opponents, even if his character is not that dissimilar from RR.
ChuckNoLuck said:
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/253/b/1/ponies_driving_by_reuniclus-d49h84q.png

Somepony should make this game.
HIInM.png

ahoyhoy said:
Only by crashing the game.

And appearing on the TV next to the big "CHANNEL 03" once the N64 turns off.
You say that as if it is outside of her power to do it...
Also, Pinkie could beat all of the ones Tera mentioned in a race. She'd use her 4th wall powers for super speed.

Quinnjaminn

Neo Member
LuffyZoro said:
What kind of tablet are you getting? I keep wanting to start drawing, but I can't find any good, cheap ones.

I'm actually picking up a cheap tablet from Monoprice. I already had a $75 order tonight, so I just tossed it on. It probably won't be the best, but I just want something to play with.

jogarrr

So I'm rewatching the series in preparation for season 2 and I never thought I'd say this but after rewatching a few episodes I think.. maybe.. that Fluttershy isn't the worst pony. In fact, it's possible.. that she might be um.. The Best Pony.

Narag

Owlowiscious said:
My parents bought me a Genesis for christmas when I asked for a SNES :(

You poor soul. If you'd reported them to Child Protective Services, you could have been a SNES-loving ward of the state.

Quinnjaminn

Neo Member
jogarrr said:
So I'm rewatching the series in preparation for season 2 and I never thought I'd say this but after rewatching a few episodes I think.. maybe.. that Fluttershy isn't the worst pony. In fact, it's possible.. that she might be um.. The Best Pony.

Yes, she really is the best pony...that is....if you think so....

Orcastar

Jarmel said:
Wait why do people like Pinkie Pie? I want to slap her and shove Ritalin down her throat.
Because she's so random! Seriously, Pinkie is best pony (tied first place with Twilight).

ChuckNoLuck said:
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/253/b/1/ponies_driving_by_reuniclus-d49h84q.png

Somepony should make this game.
That image is actually a loading screen for PonyKart. Check out their website here. Not much there yet except some music and 3D background models, but we'll see.

Firehead

DeadPhoenix said:
Really want to try doing this sometime...
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dIaWgPnhZcI/Tm0z4ZMer4I/AAAAAAAAL9A/uZwn21DdNzk/s1600/Pizza+Hut+Lol.jpg[img][/quote]
I'll have to remember to do something like that next time I order a pizza...

karby

jogarrr said:

Aaaaaand there goes the last of team Applejack, straight over the cliff!
By the way, you are wrong. It is the Twilight pony who is best pony.

LuffyZoro

karby said:

Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash for best ponies. The pegasi are the best.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
1. Twilight, Fluttershy, Apple Jack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Luna, Celestia, CMC
2. Background characters
999. Trixie, Snips, Snails, Diamond Tiara, Gilda

Orcastar

karby said:
New00.png

Applejack needs more love. Hopefully season 2 will deliver on that front.

Pancakes said:
You'll come around to Trixie yet...

jogarrr

karby said:
Fluttershy and Pinkie are the best ponies because they make me laugh the most in season 1.

Pancakes said:
1. Twilight, Fluttershy, Apple Jack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Luna, Celestia, CMC
2. Background characters
I guess you can't go wrong with a list like this. Although, I think you may have accidentally misplaced Trixie. Also, Snips and Snails should be on a level of their own. Nopony else is as bad as them.

blamite

jogarrr said:
Fluttershy and Pinkie are the best ponies because they make me laugh the most in season 1.

I guess you can't go wrong with a list like this. Although, I think you may have accidentally misplaced Trixie. Also, Snips and Snails should be on a level of their own. Nopony else is as bad as them.
There is so much right with this post. :D

karby said:
Well FS is my #1, but AJ is still my #2 so I'll be part of Team Applejack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom