• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched an old Star Trek TNG yesterday, Data's Day, where Data is writing letters to Commander Maddox with his thoughts about friendship, and I had a terrible realisation: DATA IS TWILIGHT SPARKLE.

If I could draw I would be making a comic about that right now.

Firehead said:
Your pony looks great, Jenga!
fMX5U.jpg

I can't be the only one...

232683-shin3art008_large.jpg

Nishastra

Banned
alysonwheel said:
I watched an old Star Trek TNG yesterday, Data's Day, where Data is writing letters to Commander Maddox with his thoughts about friendship, and I had a terrible realisation: DATA IS TWILIGHT SPARKLE.

If I could draw I would be making a comic about that right now.
I want to see Data have a sleepover.

here's a picture of me in my CMC hoodie

fpuCP.png

also maybe at the midnight premiere for harry potter

aw, i'm sad about uchip. i know he did it as a joke but his avatars were adorbs

Neki

yeah the uchip ban was pretty iffy, though he was "crazy" in the animu thread a bit, I thought the CG was okay looking.

OMG Aero

Myke Greywolf said:
Who knew Luna was so coquettish!

And this one is finally wrapped!

http://i.imgur.com/hBJjx.png

Such a complicated piece of work. The hair on Dash was a Nightmare for Jackie to get right, and I think we'll be charging extra for RD plushies, from now on.

Next one? Probably Fluttershy.
That looks great! Did you ever have any luck with finding hair for a Belle Eve one? I think I remember you mentioning that in the tinychat ages ago.

Also I'm eagerly awaiting what the best pony looks like in plush form.

2th

Banned
Owlowiscious said:
here's a picture of me in my CMC hoodie

fpuCP.png

also maybe at the midnight premiere for harry potter

aw, i'm sad about uchip. i know he did it as a joke but his avatars were adorbs

you made the CMC hoodie? did anyone at the showing recognize it you think?

2th said:
you made the CMC hoodie? did anyone at the showing recognize it you think?
I didn't make it. I was part of the group that ordered a custom batch in this thread.

picture from that thread since for whatever reason I never took a picture of my backside

11Oyn.jpg

no one mentioned recognizing it to me.

McNum

Myke Greywolf said:
Daniel Ingram create a Soundcloud page, and the first track he posted in it is something very interesting for MLP:FiM fans: A demo version of the MLP:FiM theme sung by Shannon Chan-Kent, Pinkie Pie's singing voice.

Delightful stuff. :)
Neat. So the last line is "Did you know you're all my very best friends?" I must have misheard it. I thought is was "Did you know you are my very best friends?"

Also, there's a TF2 meetup after the Synchtube tomorrow again, right? If I, as a complete TF2 newbie, want to join this time, what class would you recommend I try out? My usual FPS style is railgunner, as in long range accurate weapons. But put a scope on it and I'm useless with it, so no Sniper for me, unless there's an M1 rifle or something scopeless for him. Or do I just go Heavy or Pyro and fall back on spray and pray? Bear in mind I'll have cross-Atlantic pings. Usually it's 120-180 for me to the US.

Damn, Shannon's voice is inimitable. I love the alternate cut.

McNum, you might want to start with Soldier. He has good health, and his rockets have great splash which'll counter the ping issue. You can fire rockets into a crowd of dudes and ensure a kill. The Heavy is also a good class to start off with, but he's also a big target.

As for railgunning, the Sniper has a bow, The Huntsman, that doesn't use a scope, but the projectile takes a while to get to the enemies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
McNum said:
Also, there's a TF2 meetup after the Synchtube tomorrow again, right? If I, as a complete TF2 newbie, want to join this time, what class would you recommend I try out? My usual FPS style is railgunner, as in long range accurate weapons. But put a scope on it and I'm useless with it, so no Sniper for me, unless there's an M1 rifle or something scopeless for him. Or do I just go Heavy or Pyro and fall back on spray and pray? Bear in mind I'll have cross-Atlantic pings. Usually it's 120-180 for me to the US.

You guys need to start playing Battlefield Bad: Bad Company 2. I need more competent team mates :/.

Pankaks said:
You guys need to start playing Battlefield Bad: Bad Company 2. I need more competent team mates :/.
i couldn't play that game more than an hour. having to unlock your first item = fail. yes i know you can unlock everything in an hour. that's if you're good at shooting things. i'm terrible at it. that's why i'm a medic/engineer in most games. but in bf2:bc2 you have to level up just to get a healing kit. wtf

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Owlowiscious said:
no one mentioned recognizing it to me.

I think it's more annoyance that you are not clearly saying that Stootalo is best CMC, it's too generic and doesn't convey the Awesomeness of the Scoot.

McNum

Owlowiscious said:
I'd say you can start as all classes except spy (maybe scout too) and be fine. All depends on your playstyle
Yeah, I'd love to play Spy, but I get the feeling I should know at least the basics of the rest of the classes before playing Spy. I do want that Ambassador gun he has, though. Long range weapon that can do headshots, but has no scope? My kind of gun. I get the odd feeling that I might be deadly with the Sniper's bow, too.

hey i actually read your intro to tf2 post.

heavy for what you ask for (right click spin up before fights and you can snipe with it like you want I think i haven't played in years) or soldier if you don't mind your railgun bullet flying at 3mph

McNum

Owlowiscious said:
hey i actually read your intro to tf2 post.

heavy for what you ask for "right click spin up before fights and you can snipe with it like you want I think i haven't played in years" or soldier if you don't mind your railgun bullet flying at 3mph
Maybe I should just set up a botmatch and see what class can do what for me. TF2 does have bots, right? At least I'll know what end of the gun to point forward, then. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom