• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzeon

Banned
Welp, that's a shame. He certainly will be missed.

i miss his happy lil twi avatar with the witch hat.

138879%20-%20animated%20Baby_Cakes%20crying%20Hubble%20pinkie_pie%20sad%20will_cure_diabetes_and_various_heart_problems.gif

judhudson

Ouch, you really didn't deserve that one. My condolences.

For anyone wondering, EviLore unbanned the word "cunt", saying that the forum has become too PC, and that oversensitive people who don't like it should learn to deal with it.

Then EviLore made light of rape, apparently as part of a lesson in deal with it.

Razek said "It's all fun and games until you've had someone close to you raped. Then it's not so funny anymore" and said a few more things with about the same potency. EviLore appears to have made an example out of him (and a couple others).

G'bye, Razek.

And this is why I don't like venturing out of this thread. GAF is just a weird place sometimes in terms of moderation. But I still love it. I just dont post.

LuffyZoro

Ouch, you really didn't deserve that one. My condolences.

For anyone wondering, EviLore unbanned the word "cunt", saying that the forum has become too PC, and that oversensitive people who don't like it should learn to deal with it.

Then EviLore made light of rape, apparently as part of a lesson in deal with it.

Razek said "It's all fun and games until you've had someone close to you raped. Then it's not so funny anymore" and said a few more things with about the same potency. EviLore appears to have made an example out of him (and a couple others).

I'm glad I stayed out of that thread.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
My Little Razek. :'(

That was a pretty lame abuse of power. Banning people for disagreeing with you is just immature.
Its only an abuse of power if the power was given to you.

GAF is privately owned, they could cull everyone with purple avatars and there'd be no grounds to complain.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
My Little Razek. :'(

That was a pretty lame abuse of power. Banning people for disagreeing with you is just immature.

Don't do that. Don't start backseat modding, especially not in a different thread. If you have issue, bring it up in that thread or via PM, don't start lobbing the insults elsewhere.

Link Man

Banned
Razek, please continue to lurk the thread. I will continue providing art, and will give special mention when I post Twilight art.

This is not Twilight, sadly.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Hail, ponyfolk. I come with news from the planet Razek. He mentions in IRC that he'll be keeping up with the thread and wouldn't mind some cute Twilight art posted here and there too!

Ok ,so I've never followed anything of the My Little Pony stuff, so sorry for invading your thread. I came to say I'm sorry for Razek. I liked him a lot and he was pretty nice. You will be missed!

Hail, ponyfolk. I come with news from the planet Razek. He mentions in IRC that he'll be keeping up with the thread and wouldn't mind some cute Twilight art posted here and there too!

Well, we've got a new page coming up here. Might as well make it a Twilight page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom