• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subitai

Ouch, you really didn't deserve that one. My condolences.

For anyone wondering, EviLore unbanned the word "cunt", saying that the forum has become too PC, and that oversensitive people who don't like it should learn to deal with it.

Then EviLore made light of rape, apparently as part of a lesson in deal with it.

Razek said "It's all fun and games until you've had someone close to you raped. Then it's not so funny anymore" and said a few more things with about the same potency. EviLore appears to have made an example out of him (and a couple others).
Bye Raz. You will be missed. :(

If you like this place, it is clear boundaries are not made to be tested.

Do want, but don't have courage to explain My Little Pony merchandise in the mail to family.

It was wrong of me to ever criticize the show's merchandise, because now there's going to be high quality stuff that I want but won't get.

Must not watch...only a month more at the most, right?

Xzeon

Banned
Do want, but don't have courage to explain My Little Pony merchandise in the mail to family.

It was wrong of me to ever criticize the show's merchandise, because now there's going to be high quality stuff that I want but won't get.

Must not watch...only a month more at the most, right?

:(

im glad my mom dont give a shit and my dad has p much given up on me being normal lol.

it also helps im 6 foot tall and like 350 pounds, not many are gonna mess with me.

anyway.

just saw the S3 Comic Con NY clip, and, i am fucking HYPED. it was AMAZING!

so fuckin hyped for S3 now.

Just finished this, so I'm hijacking the Fluttershy page with it:

BXteI.jpg

Used this as a template.

this is amazing and i want it.

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Po...tle+Pony+Rainbow+Dash+Vinyl+Figure-144781.jsp

i also want this

i need money

So yeah, that new season 3 info is pretty intense.
What's with the whole disappearing for a 1000 years theme? First Luna, and now the Crystal Ponies? That may be why they all look emo.

From the link:
Hoofed mammals can talk, while others cannot

Wow... that makes a lot of sense! And here I thought their choices were entirely arbitrary.

Season 3 spoilers
I didn't know Steven Magnet and Dragons had hooves. It's almost like they pulled that out of their asses and mlp is ruined 5ever

I believe "others" modifies mammals. As in, hoofed mammals can talk, other mammals can't. That allows for mythical creatures to still be able to talk.
You can't expect me to completely read sentences in full. Now if you need me I'll be in the corner wallowing in my shame of illiteracy.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
I wish Onta would go back to drawing furries. Damn pones
Q0nTj.gif

That is super hawt though.

Edit: I just realised how silly this post must look with this avatar.

I met a Brony in real life today.

He asked me if I knew any place where he could get a purple wig with pink bangs. I said no, and asked him why. Said he was dressing up as Twilight Sparkle for an anime convention.

And his 7 month old son would be going as Spike.

Then we talked about Steampunk novels.

Interesting fellow.

LuffyZoro

I met a Brony in real life today.

He asked me if I knew any place where he could get a purple wig with pink bangs. I said no, and asked him why. Said he was dressing up as Twilight Sparkle for an anime convention.

And his 7 month old son would be going as Spike.

Then we talked about Steampunk novels.

Interesting fellow.

As long as he didn't smell.

ThomasLight

Neo Member
I've just begun corrupting my niece. She doesn't seem to have a best pony yet, but she has the theme memorized.

My incredibly circuitous plan is one quarter complete.
mlfw3167-13303809323092.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom