• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJSousuke

I've just begun corrupting my niece. She doesn't seem to have a best pony yet, but she has the theme memorized.

My incredibly circuitous plan is one quarter complete.
mlfw3167-13303809323092.gif

that's not corrupting, you are showing her a better world

LuffyZoro

Info on the iOS game.

Played on an ipad tonight at the PonyProject preview. She described it as a "Sims Style game" where you start as Twilight Sparkle and have to rebuild Ponyville and all the houses to add more characters. There are currently 3 mini games aside from the main story of the game. The Dash game is a mini game as well as the one I played which was literally just bouncing a ball with a random pony (I got BonBon). The GameLoft people also said it will be available on Droid and Apple platforms and will be a free download from teh app stores with free downloadable content later on. They also said it would not require internet access to play which was a relief for long plane trips and subway rides underground. :D

Sucks about Razek (even though I hadn't known that well), I stay away from Poligaf and the Anti-PC brigade, I would probalbly be banned in 10 seconds flat. I've rubbed a few fellow PonyGaffers the wrong way in PonyGaf in the past with my anti-PC ways. ;P

ON another note: Anyone going to EQLA?

judhudson

I haz swag.

Couple of notes about this costume and a few things that needs to be fixed:

1. Head was squished/caved in from shipping due to bad packing. Gotta stretch and work with it to get it back out to where it should be.

2. The Cutie Mark is suppose to be on both sides - even had a long discussion with the creator - yet they didn't bother to put one off. I'm going to end up taking it off and putting an embroidered patch in its place and put one on the other side as well.

3. Rainbow Dash's eyes are suppose to be magenta, yet for some reason they went with orange. Hopefully paint can fix that.

4. No green hair like she is suppose to have. Nothing I can do to fix that. Not too bothered, but a tad disappointed.

5. Add cooling to the damn thing, it is hot. And I can't see worth a damn...so yeah.

akira28

im out

it was fun guys

??

oh god. it's happening.

oh, yeah...new page start with a pic...:
bam.
MAFv4.jpg

I will probably be ordering this series via internet. Gotta have paper though, not digital. I would love it they got really 'funny animal comix' style subversive. Take the inside jokes to the next next level. Because it's not little girls who are going to be mainly picking this indie publication up.

http://i.imgur.com/eJXGN.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom