• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzeon

Banned
Please no lol.

You guys seem to have a lot of fun around here.

Razek was permabanned right?

yes.

:(

S2E22_Crying_Fluttershy.png

I don't watch MLP but I found myself compelled to post about the permaban of Razek.

I've not been here long, only started posting actively in the last 3 months but it's disheartening to see him get banned for what he said.

I've never actually spoken with him, but I always felt he was a cool guy and he had one of the most recognizable MLP avatars around. I will remember him as the guy who microwaved his water and didn't want a hot water pot.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=42840878&postcount=179

Farewell Razek.

I don't watch MLP but I found myself compelled to post about the permaban of Razek.

I've not been here long, only started posting actively in the last 3 months but it's disheartening to see him get banned for what he said.

I've never actually spoken with him, but I always felt he was a cool guy and he had one of the most recognizable MLP avatars around. I will remember him as the guy who microwaved his water and didn't want a hot water pot.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=42840878&postcount=179

Farewell Razek.

Hey that's my thread! :p

Yes, he backed me up real good in that thread because people were overreacting over the fact I microwaved water lol.

I'm off guys! take care!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
So many OC's...

Nichole Oliver naturally has the best OC.

FRONT ROW:
John De Lancie (Voice Actor – Discord)
Tara Strong (Voice Actress – Twilight Sparkle)
Meghan McCarthy (Writer)
Lauren Faust (Creator of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
James “Wootie” Wootton (Co-Director)
Amy Keating Rogers (Writer)
M.A. Larson (Writer)
Jayson Thiessen (Director)

SECOND ROW:
Tabitha St. Germain (Voice Actress – Rarity, Princess Luna, ORIGINAL Derpy Hooves)
Andrea Libman (Voice Actress – Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy)
Ashleigh Ball (Voice Actress – Applejack, Rainbow Dash)
Raven M. Molisee (Storyboard Artist)
Sabrina Alberghetti (Senior Storyboard Artist)
Andrew Francis (Voice Actor – Shining Armor, Braeburn)
Rebecca Shoichet (Singing Voice – Twilight Sparkle)
Daniel Ingram (Composer)
Kazumi Evans (Singing Voice – Rarity)

BACK ROW:
Peter New (Voice Actor – Big Macintosh)
Nicole Oliver (Voice Actress – Princess Celestia, Cheerilee)
Cathy Weseluck (Voice Actress - Spike)
Kathleen Barr (Voice Actress – Trixie, Chrysalis)
Lee Tockar (Voice Actor – Snips, Steven Magnet)
Shannon Chan-Kent (Singing Voice - Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy) (On turntable)

ON LAUREN:
Madeleine Peters (Voice Actress – Scootaloo) (Flying)
Claire Corlett (Voice Actress – Sweetie Belle)
Michelle Creber (Voice Actress – Apple Bloom, Singing Voice – Sweetie Belle)

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Jackie and me finally decided to release our pony plushie pattern for all pony crafters to work with, throwing the pony plushie market into a great flaming crash. It comes in easy-to-read color-coded form, with complete instructions, in case any of you guys would like to try their hand at sewing.

You can find it here.

Why would people want a Derpy figure....

I personally find Derpy adorable in her own clutzy way. Plus there's the whole "Internet-born" aspect about her.

EDIT: Damn, does anyone know the trick to Transparent PNGs? I thought I'm overdue for an avatar change. Found this pic, but can't get it transparent.

LuffyZoro

I personally find Derpy adorable in her own clutzy way. Plus there's the whole "Internet-born" aspect about her.

EDIT: Damn, does anyone know the trick to Transparent PNGs? I thought I'm overdue for an avatar change. Found this pic, but can't get it transparent.

You just select the white area and delete it. Be careful about image size though. If the picture is bigger than the size limit, GAF will resize it and lose the transparency.

q71tt.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom