• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community [OT3] Surely You Saw This Coming

Orcastar

Celestia gets shit on far too often by this fandom. When their lousy headcanon about her gets torpedoed, you bet I'll celebrate.

Not to mention, with the current showrunner not giving a shit about the character, the only chance for Celestia character development now comes from the comics.

So you're saying that imagining what Celestia would look like if
she went all Nightmare Moon
constitutes shitting on her? Seriously?

This Solar Flare thing isn't even any kind of established fanon like Derpy being a mailmare or Lyra obsessing over humans is; there are a grand total of 130 images on Derpibooru tagged Solar Flare, which is a miniscule amount in this fandom. It's just an idea. Nothing is getting "torpedoed" if the comics depict Celestia in a vaguely similar manner that ultimately has nothing to do with the idea behind Solar Flare.
I can understand liking a character, but I certainly do not understand obsessing over one to the point that you are personally offended whenever she's depicted in some other way than how you would like her to be depicted.

PaulloDEC

This Solar Flare thing isn't even any kind of established fanon like Derpy being a mailmare or Lyra obsessing over humans is; there are a grand total of 130 images on Derpibooru tagged Solar Flare, which is a miniscule amount in this fandom. It's just an idea. Nothing is getting "torpedoed" if the comics depict Celestia in a vaguely similar manner that ultimately has nothing to do with the idea behind Solar Flare.
I can understand liking a character, but I certainly do not understand obsessing over one to the point that you are personally offended whenever she's depicted in some other way than how you would like her to be depicted.

Really, we should all worry as little as possible about fanon. Hell, even giving it a term that suggests any degree of validity or relevance like "fanon" gives it far more attention than it deserves. None of us should feel bothered or threatened by an idea just because a relative handful of people have clumped together around it.

I don't mean to come across as patronising to anyone, but I've always been bothered by the idea of any piece of fan-fiction becoming so pervasive in a community that it actually starts to become a nuisance. Everyone should foster whatever theories and ideas they want, but don't put them on a pedestal. It's all just chatter on the internet.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

Just a small side note. I think other names have been used besides Solar Flare is the most memorable to me. But yes, I think it still goes into the bigger problem of the hate the character gets from much of the fandom. The troll, the tyrant.... other.

I'm certainly not losing sleep over a cartoon character, but I'll defend her. It's not like she gets all that much attention in the show or comics, nor should she, not being a main character, so it's not like stuff like this comes up all that often.

And happy Solstice.

good_always_wins_by_clockworkq-d72lsxn.png

draetenth

Just a small side note. I think other names have been used besides Solar Flare is the most memorable to me. But yes, I think it still goes into the bigger problem of the hate the character gets from much of the fandom. The troll, the tyrant.... other.

I'm certainly not losing sleep over a cartoon character, but I'll defend her. It's not like she gets all that much attention in the show or comics, nor should she, not being a main character, so it's not like stuff like this comes up all that often.

And happy Solstice.

good_always_wins_by_clockworkq-d72lsxn.png

IMO just because someone is talking about Celestia in a different light doesn't mean they hate Celestia. The only part of the fandom I follow that closely is the fanfiction on fimfiction. While there are fics they depict Celestia in a different light (Trollestia, Tyrantlestia), they are a very small portion of fics and most of those are only done as alternate realities. The vast majority portray Celestia as a kind and wise ruler so I think you are overstating how much of the fandom hates Celestia.

The only one I really had issues with was Molestia and she is gone now. However, can you honestly say it was created out of hatred for Celestia?

It's fine to like the canon and not like fanon, but don't take the different fanon ideas as hatred against a character. Yes, there are those in the fandom who complain when canon doesn't match their idea of fanon, but I would say there are far more people who try to alter their ideas of fanon to match canon.

Personally, I don't worry about what the fanon does...

Cheerilee

My favorite interpretation of Celestia is the outwardly-perfect one who has a hidden streak of trolling and tyranny, to spice things up. Perfect Celestia is way too bland for my tastes.

I like the Celestia who can perfectly manipulate Twilight into learning her day's lesson, and then walk by with a smile and say "Happy Tuesday."

I don't like the one who retreats crying to her room after she fails to host a perfect party and the PTA is mean to her about it.

I think the cartoon drops hints to support my interpretation of Celestia, but some people latch onto and inflate those hints to create a character which is in opposition to Perfect Celestia, because they like to be shocking and contrary, or whatever. I'm not a fan of that.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
My favorite interpretation of Celestia is the outwardly-perfect one who has a hidden streak of trolling and tyranny, to spice things up. Perfect Celestia is way too bland for my tastes.

I like the Celestia who can perfectly manipulate Twilight into learning her day's lesson, and then walk by with a smile and say "Happy Tuesday."

I don't like the one who retreats crying to her room after she fails to host a perfect party and the PTA is mean to her about it.

I think the cartoon drops hints to support my interpretation of Celestia, but some people latch onto and inflate those hints to create a character which is in opposition to Perfect Celestia, because they like to be shocking and contrary, or whatever. I'm not a fan of that.

Trolling isn't really a fair word though. We've seen her pull a few pranks, and they're just that, pranks to liven the mood. Celestia is no more a troll than Pinkie Pie. And any accusation of tyranny is just nonsense.

As for the bolded, I don't think that's fair to the micro story. The whole point there was that she could have just put her hoof down and been done with it, but she wanted to be diplomatic about it and find a way out. And there is no surprise at all that Twilight's mentor goes and gets the answer from a book.

$200

Banned
Magic Duel: (5*2+4*1+3*0+2*0+1*0)/3 - 4.67
Sleepless in Ponyville: (5*2+4*1+3*0+2*0+1*0)/3 - 4.67
Too Many Pinkie Pies: (5*3+4*3+3*0+2*0+1*0)/6 - 4.50
Keep Calm and Flutter On: (5*3+4*3+3*0+2*0+1*0)/6 - 4.50 - new
Wonderbolts Academy: (5*0+4*4+3*1+2*0+1*0)/5 - 3.80
One Bad Apple: (5*0+4*4+3*2+2*0+1*0)/6 - 3.67
The Crystal Empire - Part 2: (5*0+4*2+3*2+2*0+1*0)/4 - 3.50
The Crystal Empire - Part 1: (5*0+4*2+3*1+2*1+1*0)/4 - 3.25
Apple Family Reunion: (5*0+4*3+3*0+2*2+1*0)/5 - 3.20
Spike at Your Service: (5*0+4*1+3*3+2*2+1*0)/6 - 2.83 - new

S1 and S2

Another custom Magic set on ED, and once again I am annoyed (not that you guys would have seen me annoyed about this before). It seems so obvious to me that a custom set meant to bridge the gap between pony fans and MTG fans should be simple, around the level of a core set, yet I always see complicated mechanics and cards with obtuse abilities. Two of the cards are fine, but that green alicorn card is a mess. The mechanics description doesn't even say what Arcane Shield is!

Ideally, I would think a MTG pony set would just have evergreen mechanics and then one or two returning mechanics. Convoke and monstrous seem like good choices. And then a good number of cards would be reprints, through probably mostly in the noncreature area.

While I'm on this subject, Main Six cards that probably go against exactly what I said about being simple, but I think still fall in modern Magic's level of complication. They probably aren't tournament quality or balanced, but whatever.

Princess Twilight Sparkle - 3UR
Legendary Creature - Pegasus Unicorn
Flying
2UR, T: Discard all cards in your hand, then draw that many cards and deal that much damage to target player.
UR: Exile Princess Twilight Sparkle, then return it to the battlefield under its owner's control. It has haste until end of turn.
4/4

Applejack - 3GG
Legendary Creature - Horse
Trample, vigilance, reach
Play with the top card of your library revealed.
As long as the top card of your library is a land card, then whenever Applejack attacks, it gets +3/+3 until end of turn and whenever Applelack deals combat damage to a player, you may draw a card.
5/5

Rainbow Dash - 3RW
Legendary Creature - Pegasus
Flying, haste
Rainbow Dash can't be blocked by creatures with power 5 or greater.
If Rainbow Dash attacks and is not blocked, it gets +2/+0 until end of turn and you may have it assign its combat damage to a creature defending player controls.
5/3

Rarity - 3UR
Legendary Creature - Unicorn
Whenever Equipment is attached to Rarity, untap it. It gains haste until end of turn.
UR, T, Sacrifice an artifact: Search your library for an Equipment card and put it onto the battlefield under your control attached to target creature you control. You may activate this ability as though Rarity had haste.
3/2
(In terms of personality, it would have been nice to get some B in there, but I couldn't come up with any black mechanics that fit her)

Pinkie Pie - 3RR
Legendary Creature - Horse
Whenever Pinkie Pie attacks, defending player reveals the top card of his or her library. If it's a creature card, put it onto the battlefield under your control tapped and attacking, and sacrifice it at the beginning of the next end step. If it's an instant or sorcery card, you may cast it from that player's library without paying its mana cost.
3/3

Fluttershy - 3GW
Legendary Creature - Pegasus
Flying, lifelink
Whenever damage is dealt to another creature you control by a source an opponent controls, put a +1/+1 counter on Fluttershy.
If Fluttershy has a +1/+1 counter on it, it has trample and first strike.
2/2

Anyway, there's also a fangame coming up that looks cute.

Tons of new plushies coming out from 4DE! Includes Derpy, Future Twilight, Doctor Whooves, and Applejack and Trixie with hats!

A nice article about how MLP is doing well while Barbie is floundering.

And the header image of today's Drawfriend at ED reminds me... Spidertwi is seriously weird. If you aren't aware, a guy wrote a Spider-Man crossover story shipping Peter and Twilight and proceeded to commission a ton of art for it. The crazy thing is... a lot of the art is actually really good, even though the fanfic isn't very good, from what I hear. The subject matter is weird, but the art itself tends to be of high quality, and the art with humanized Twilight depicts her with dark skin more often than not, which is a plus in my book. And while there is a lot of art of Peter and Twilight kissing, there is also a lot of art of Twilight in a superhero outfit firing energy blasts and such. I believe this is because the author commissioned art from people who tend to draw superhero fanart instead of just MLP fans. You can see it at Derpibooru using the spidertwi tag.

EDIT:
Also, interesting detail from The Round Stable forums. In the Spanish (Spain) dub of "Princess Twilight Sparkle part 2", they actually had the Tree of Harmony speak right before the box sprouted up. It said in a deep voice, "The final test," before going silent.

PaulloDEC

Just finished reading the final issue of the Reflections comic arc. Liked it a lot, had plenty of drama and even a few surprises. In the spirit of both the comics and the Journal of the Two Sisters, it also continued to
drop vague hints regarding Star Swirl, which I'm very interested in hearing more of.

Very strange, yet also very cool.

Tons of new plushies coming out from 4DE! Includes Derpy, Future Twilight, Doctor Whooves, and Applejack and Trixie with hats!

A nice article about how MLP is doing well while Barbie is floundering.

And the header image of today's Drawfriend at ED reminds me... Spidertwi is seriously weird. If you aren't aware, a guy wrote a Spider-Man crossover story shipping Peter and Twilight and proceeded to commission a ton of art for it. The crazy thing is... a lot of the art is actually really good, even though the fanfic isn't very good, from what I hear. The subject matter is weird, but the art itself tends to be of high quality, and the art with humanized Twilight depicts her with dark skin more often than not, which is a plus in my book. And while there is a lot of art of Peter and Twilight kissing, there is also a lot of art of Twilight in a superhero outfit firing energy blasts and such. I believe this is because the author commissioned art from people who tend to draw superhero fanart instead of just MLP fans. You can see it at Derpibooru using the spidertwi tag.

EDIT:
Also, interesting detail from The Round Stable forums. In the Spanish (Spain) dub of "Princess Twilight Sparkle part 2", they actually had the Tree of Harmony speak right before the box sprouted up. It said in a deep voice, "The final test," before going silent.

Those plushies look pretty nice, and it's great to hear that ponies are stacking up well against the competition. Hopefully that bodes well for the future of the show.

Weird about the talking tree in Spain. I wonder who makes the call to insert a weird change like that?

Just read issue #20, and I'll be honest, I was disappointed by it =/. In particular,
I really didn't like how the resolution was to somehow just take the evil out of Fauxlestia and Twona and put it into Alternate Sombra--I always hate it when "evil" is something that is quantifiable and can be transferred between individuals. Not to mention how odd it is that the Elements of Harmony apparently can't differentiate between the two Celestias, and that Alternate Sombra was able to just use the Elements of Harmony himself apparently. There were good moments, though, like when Fauxlestia attacks Twona and causes the worlds to shatter, though it was oddly convenient how Canterlot Castle appeared at the castle of the alternate sisters when the portal previously led to Alternate Sombra's castle. Celestia engulfing herself in flames was also neat, even though it only lasted a few panels.

As this arc was starting out, I thought it was neat how we were learning about the mistakes Celestia made when she was young, but there were two problems with how this was handled. First, the third issue chose to focus more on the romance instead of just leaving the fact of the romance as Celestia's mistake and focusing more on the present repercussions, and didn't even make the romance very interesting. Second, they had Celestia still making the same mistake she did in her youth. The trigger for this story was Celestia rebuilding the mirror to Alternate Sombra's world in the present and going through it, and no explanation was provided for this action, so we are left to assume that she did it for the same reason she did in the past, except she did it with full knowledge that it would damage the barrier between the worlds. It's one thing to have Celestia do that while she was in an emotionally damaged state after having to banish Luna, but she is supposed to be a 1000 years wiser now. And again, she knew that going to visit Alternate Sombra could have huge negative side effects, but she went anyway, which reflects very badly on her. I'm fine with giving Celestia flaws, but I don't think making her so irresponsible should be one of them.

While it is disappointing that not much was actually done with the alternate world concept, I would have been OK with that if the storyline they went with was handled better. It's a real shame how the first two issues of this arc were so promising, only for the rest of the arc to not pan out. Don't get me wrong, this isn't a bad arc, but it's still disappointing.

... I'm not really a fan of including disparate topics in the same post, but you guys aren't posting about this stuff.

First of all, the San Diego Comic Con exclusive toys have been revealed. It's the Mane-iac and Humdrum!
mlp-sdcc-2014-exclusive-mane-iac-mayhem-spike-figure.jpg

... And also an Equestria Girls version of Mane-iac. I guess it looks nice for Equestria Girls, but I'm still not a fan of how the dolls look.
mlp-sdcc-2014-exclusive-mane-iac-mayhem-doll.jpg

Speaking of that, more details about the next annual special of the comic. In addition to the 40 page main story about the Power Ponies, there is an 8 page story about Mane-iac... going to the Equestria Girls world. Sigh. Well, at least this time it's ponies for 40 pages and humans for 8 pages, as opposed to the other way around like before. The short story will also be available early at SDCC.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Just read issue #20, and I'll be honest, I was disappointed by it =/. In particular, I really didn't like how the resolution was to somehow just take the evil out of Fauxlestia and Twona and put it into Alternate Sombra--I always hate it when "evil" is something that is quantifiable and can be transferred between individuals. Not to mention how odd it is that the Elements of Harmony apparently can't differentiate between the two Celestias, and that Alternate Sombra was able to just use the Elements of Harmony himself apparently. There were good moments, though, like when Fauxlestia attacks Twona and causes the worlds to shatter, though it was oddly convenient how Canterlot Castle appeared at the castle of the alternate sisters when the portal previously led to Alternate Sombra's castle. Celestia engulfing herself in flames was also neat, even though it only lasted a few panels.

As this arc was starting out, I thought it was neat how we were learning about the mistakes Celestia made when she was young, but there were two problems with how this was handled. First, the third issue chose to focus more on the romance instead of just leaving the fact of the romance as Celestia's mistake and focusing more on the present repercussions, and didn't even make the romance very interesting. Second, they had Celestia still making the same mistake she did in her youth. The trigger for this story was Celestia rebuilding the mirror to Alternate Sombra's world in the present and going through it, and no explanation was provided for this action, so we are left to assume that she did it for the same reason she did in the past, except she did it with full knowledge that it would damage the barrier between the worlds. It's one thing to have Celestia do that while she was in an emotionally damaged state after having to banish Luna, but she is supposed to be a 1000 years wiser now. And again, she knew that going to visit Alternate Sombra could have huge negative side effects, but she went anyway, which reflects very badly on her. I'm fine with giving Celestia flaws, but I don't think making her so irresponsible should be one of them.

Bottom thing first, I got the impression that Celestia's first trip back to the world in 1000 years was the one we saw in issue 1. I don't think she would have kept going back with things having gotten that bad. The connection was made, and even with 1000 years of no visits, things were connected. Even towards the end of her visits in the past, she was asking Starswirl about defeating monsters in that world, suggesting to me that she was trying to fix things on her own.

The series was not without pacing. The worlds coming apart should have been the ending of issue 3. While I do love Celestia backstory, I think the spent a bit too much on that, as well as an entire issue with them looking for how to use the mirror (especially since they didn't learn how to use it, since Celestia came back and showed them).

Regarding the ending. Meh...

Sombra going evil was a bit silly. I agree, evil isn't a tangible thing and to treat it as such was a bit foolish. I think the ending would have been better served if the answer was just to break the link. Sombro and Celestia have to both destroy their mirrors, ensuring that they will never see each other again. Do this after spending an issue in which the mane 6 help Sombro find his world's Elements, maybe after discovering that their elements have no effect in this world. After the mirror is broken have Sombra zap Celestia and Luna good, not to transfer the evil, but to vanquish it, like the Elements did to Nightmare Moon.

In the end, despite a lackluster conclusion to the problem, I enjoyed this arc. It took a lot of risks that the show refuses to, and even when they stumble, I will always give credit to taking a risk.

As always, it's nice to see Celestia and Luna be characters. Meghan just treats the two as their job, not characters, and it's nice that the comics don't feel the need to marginalize them like that.

I give a lot of credit for Katie not shoehorning in the alternate mane 6 to the story. It would have added to an already cluttered issue. I also commend them for doing such an overreaching arc that really is in no way about the Mane 6. They ultimately don't even play a meaningful role in the climax other than being there. There was a small subplot about Twilight concerns about becoming a Princess, and to be quite honest, that small subplot, concluding with that moment from Celestia in the Crystal was 1000x more heartfelt and meaningful than what we got in S4.

Cheerilee

Just the other day, I watched some Barbie movies out of curiosity. They were not good. Maybe if they made better movies, their toy sales would improve.

Who am I kidding? The Transformers movies are crimes against humanity, and those drive toy sales through the roof.

On a side note, the two Barbie movies I watched (Mermaid's Tale 1&2) featured the voice talents of Nicole Oliver as Queen Celestia Calissa, Kathleen Barr (Trixie) as the villain, Tabitha St Germain as a pink dolphin, and Ashleigh Ball as an Australian surfer. I'm also a fan of Kelly Sheridan (who has apparently become the definitive voice of Barbie, which is great), so I didn't regret watching these, and am currently open to exploring a bit more of this 30-movie catalog.

But if you can't handle something like Equestria Girls or Littlest Pet Shop, I don't advise that you try watching these, because so far, they're significantly worse.

The web series "Barbie's Life in the Dreamhouse" is actually pretty good. It's basically more like a series based on the Barbie from the Toy Story movies than anything, with a lot of gags involving them being toys, and is very self-aware. You can find it on YouTube (legally).

EDIT:
Also, according to people who saw early screenings of Transformers: Age of Extinction, there is a Rainbow Dash cameo: scientists are testing the metal that Transformers are made out of and make a piece of the metal transform into a Rainbow Dash toy, among other things. The screen lingers on this for a few seconds and a computer screen in the background says "MY LITTLE PONY". This is definitely not enough to make me sit in a theater for 2 hours and 46 minutes, though.

The web series "Barbie's Life in the Dreamhouse" is actually pretty good. It's basically more like a series based on the Barbie from the Toy Story movies than anything, with a lot of gags involving them being toys, and is very self-aware. You can find it on YouTube (legally).
Yes, this. Good times.

Tenumi

Banned
Speaking of shows that have some of the MLP voice talent, those that watch Toonami would possibly notice that practically 3/4 the cast of Black Lagoon does/has done voices for MLPFIM.

UberTag

Speaking of shows that have some of the MLP voice talent, those that watch Toonami would possibly notice that practically 3/4 the cast of Black Lagoon does/has done voices for MLPFIM.
I always wondered what Spitfire would sound like if the Wonderbolts cursed like sailors.
And now I know.

In particular, Roberta the maid is Rarity, and Garcia, the boy she was trying to rescue, is Spike.

I haven't seen the dub of Roberta's Blood Trail yet, but I'm guessing this makes that story very interesting.

EDIT: Pictures of the Transformers 4 cameo:
BrHOuN2CQAAk_ph.jpg

BrHWeFUCIAAX5Nq.jpg

BrHX7bxCcAAtk-J.jpg

Really unrealistic, IMO. He'd obviously be happier with the high-quality plush there than a gun.

Cute retrospective video that's similar to the one at the start of Anthology III, except it has season 4 stuff and doesn't have Paper Mario stuff.

Also... an academic conference about MLP. Is this real life? For the sake of my sanity, I'm assuming the speakers are grad students at the universities listed for them instead of professors.
0930-1000: Opening Remarks

1000-1100: Ponies and Creative Practices
• Joe Luna (University of Sussex): My Little Poetry: MLP and Contemporary Verse Practice
• Katriina Heljakka (University of Turku, Finland): Photoplaying with Ponies: Capturing Collections, Customization and Cuteness on Camera

1100-1130: Coffee and Tea

1130-1330: Fandom
• Claire Burdfield (University of Nottingham): Finding the Accidental Audience
• Tara McAssey (National University of Ireland): Creating Identity and Curating Archives – An Anthropological Account of the ‘Brony’ Community
• Dawn Firth-Godbehere (Goldsmiths, University of London): Beyond Subcultures and Fan Cultures – Bronies: The Men who Love My Little Pony
• Mikko Hautakangas (Research Centre COMET, University of Tampere): The Brony Masculinity – It’s OK to be Joyful?

1330-1430: Lunch

1430-1600: Ponies, Gender, History
• Louise Fitzgerald (University of Brighton): Riding Side-Saddle, Black Beauty and My Little Ponies – Interrogating the Politics of Shared Histories Between Women and the Equidae
• Nicola Smith (University of Brighton): "Putting young England in the Saddle": Pony Fiction in the 1930s
• Alice Godayol: Are the My Little Pony series only a marketing tool? MLPFiM and representations of gender

1600-1615: Coffee and Tea

1615-1745: Mythology, Psychology, Religion
• Andrew Crome (University of Manchester): Rarity Has Tea with Jesus – Christian Bronies and the Exploration of Religion in Imagined Worlds
• Jen Cresswell (University of Edinburgh): The Classical World is 20% Cooler – Greco-Roman Pegasi in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
• Sam Crook (Northumbria University) Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle and the Power of Introverts in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

1745-1800: Closing Remarks
This is happened today. At least the topics look decently interesting, and the gender discussions don't just discuss men, for those bothered when they just do that. Also, gotta love how they schedule tea breaks.

I've seen a Japanese blog post about the season 4 finale around other boards, but always linking to a Google translation. Here's an actual translation.

It's kind of funny that the Google translation was posted at places like The Round Stable and everyone was like "oh how cute" but the actual translation is filled with jokes about thin books (doujins) and Twilight offering her body to Tirek, which is about as un-Round-Stable as you can get.

That's really inaccurate.

The Japanese dub uses "princess" in English instead of "hime", except in the case of Princess Platinum, who it does refer to as "hime". >_>

Other than that, nice.

McNum

That's really inaccurate.

The Japanese dub uses "princess" in English instead of "hime", except in the case of Princess Platinum, who it does refer to as "hime". >_>

Other than that, nice.
It fit the syllables better. It's basically a riff on Ryu's second ultra in Street Fighter IV. "Me- Tsu- SHORYUKEN!"

PaulloDEC

I imagine she'd have only posted that particular image because she voices both of the characters. Wouldn't want to step on the toes of any of the other VAs.

Either way, it's just a cute image with no bearing on the show or anything else. I see no issues here.

Like mentioned in the locked thread, you have to be careful what you say using your company's IP.

Other than that, DETAILS. Every company/contract/policy is different, but every company has some guidelines in place.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Nice to see EQD promoting censorship by deleting over 500 posts in that World Pride day post they had.

People being offensive? Let them get called out for the idiots they are. I can't believe 500+ of 700+ comments were so offensive that they needed to be deleted.

And yeah, my comment pointing out lesbian stereotypes is gone too. Can't have people read that someone doesn't think tomboys are all lesbians. Might offend poor Seth.

brian577

Banned
And yeah, my comment pointing out lesbian stereotypes is gone too. Can't have people read that someone doesn't think tomboys are all lesbians. Might offend poor Seth.

To be fair, that wasn't Seth's call. He reopened it and stated that another admin made the call and he did try to save as many as he could. Even managed to recover my slightly provocative "My Little Pony: Stereotypes Are Magic" comment. Saw Calpain bitching on Twitter though about the posts being reopened.

Top Bottom