• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Season 2 |OT| - Quality Has No Demographic

CHEEZMO™ said:
I hope we get more of Big Mac~ in season 2.
More male characters (without the Southern thing like Big Mac and Braeburn), portrayed as likeable (unlike Hoity-Toity, Blueblood, Snips, Snails, the Jock Pegusi, etc) in general would be nice.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
But I want my southern hunky farmers
LWZja.jpg

McNum

Sadist said:
Watched the first two episodes of S1

Must ... not... become... b-b-b-b-brony...
Observe, the initial stage of infection: "I'll just see how it ends..." It was Fluttershy who got, you wasn't it? It usually is. "Um, my name is Fluttershy~... *adorable squeal*" She's just too cute for mortal men to handle.

Joking aside, the first two episodes do have a slightly more adventurous tone than most of the rest of the series, which is more a slice of life comedy featuring multicolored magical ponies (the Season 2 openers go back to Epic Fantasy, though). If you liked the first two episodes I'd suggest you just continue with episode 3 "The Ticket Master", as that's a very typical episode of the rest of the series. Plus it sets up a few points for later in Season 1.

Tizoc

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
Forgot there's no ep. this week.
NEED MY PONY FIX!!!!!!!11111
*Pinkamina.jpeg*

Slamtastic said:
More male characters (without the Southern thing like Big Mac and Braeburn), portrayed as likeable (unlike Hoity-Toity, Blueblood, Snips, Snails, the Jock Pegusi, etc) in general would be nice.

Hoity-Toity isn't unlikable.

thebeeks

Banned
Slamtastic said:

What? I love me some Snails.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
speaking of community, remember this is supposed to be episode discussion only. [and there's an or else! there too]

picture responses/posts and introducing yourself to the community/s1 discussion is supposed to be in community. I know nobody has said anything yet, but we didn't get a warning before the last thread was banished and imprisoned in the place it was banished.

jogarrr

brian577 said:
Looks like Luna Eclipsed is airing at 10 AM EST an hour later than normal . Interesting.
Sounds good to me. I won't complain about an extra hour of sleep. I wonder if this is going to be a permanent change.

McNum

Or a chance for Sweetie Belle to get an episode without the rest of the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Apple Bloom got a few in season 1, after all, it'd only be fair for Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo to get at least one each this season.

I kind of want to see if the other CMCs can stand alone in an episode. And Sweetie Belle is probably the one needing a spotlight episode the most.

OMG Aero

brian577 said:
New episode 5 synopsis it may be just a rumor but it comes from a source that's been right in the past.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/10/rumor-episode-5-sisterhooves-social.html

Air Date: 11/5/11 10:00am
Title: Sisterhooves Social
Synopsis: Sweetie Belle is upset when her sister Rarity refuses to participate in a rough and tumble celebration of sisterly unity.
Might be worth pointing out that if that date is correct then we have another week break between episode 4 and 5.

To be honest I'd prefer it if they just started the season a few weeks later instead of all these breaks between episodes.

blamite

Ugh, really? After the convenience of marathonning Season 1, these breaks between episodes are going to destroy me. :(

brian577

Banned
Think we'll get a musical number for the Halloween episode? They like to do musical numbers during important events right?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
DrForester said:
If the Luna episode is in fact Halloween themed, it makes sense they're going to re-air that weekend.
All these re-runs and hiatuses and shit are starting to remind me of Avatar's third season. :/

LuffyZoro

brian577 said:
Think we'll get a musical number for the Halloween episode? They like to do musical numbers during important events right?

I hope so. I was looking forward to Discord having a villain song, but that didn't pan out.

Acerac

Banned
I was horribly upset with Breaking Bad's season ending until I remembered that it signaled the beginning of the (real) start of the new season of ponies.

Crisis averted! My weekly dose of awesome tv will not be stopped.

cajunator

Banned
The first episode I ever saw was the one where Rarity was making dresses. I was impressed with the quality of the show and music and the humor in it. I was pretty much doomed from that point on.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
cajunator said:
The first episode I ever saw was the one where Rarity was making dresses. I was impressed with the quality of the show and music and the humor in it. I was pretty much doomed from that point on.
Welcome to the herd and all that shit.

Now you must post a Pony ranking in Community so that your conversion is complete.

Top Bottom