• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA PSN Sale - Super Hero Sale

SCReuter

$6 for Mega Man 9 & 10 Combo Pack is a steal.

I'll probably pick up Strider and the Bionic Commando titles.

SR4 on PS4 a good purchase? Ive only ever played SR3, which I liked.

Also, all the Megaman X games here are good. Get 'em. Same with Infamous Festival of Blood. Great standalone expansion.

SR4 on PS4 a good purchase? Ive only ever played SR3, which I liked.

Also, all the Megaman X games here are good. Get 'em. Same with Infamous Festival of Blood. Great standalone expansion.

I was fine playing SR4 on PS4. PC is obviously superior, but I'm unable to play that because of an audio glitch that makes all the ambient noises silent when I play that Volition has never fixed, so PS4 was my only option and it was the best second choice.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Just wanna say that UFC game is totally worth it.

The controls are kind of uhhh.... unique and it's 30 fps. But it's really fun and has a nice career mode and very nice roster.

Probably my 2nd most played ps4 game behind BB.

netguy503

Yes, that's how it works.

I'm debating whether to pick it up or not. I wish the other Marvel pinball packs were on sale, too.

Actually I found this in my searching for an answer on the web yesterday:

 Players who already own these tables on PS3 or PS Vita (even if you got them from PS+) can import them to PlayStation 4 at NO CHARGE. It is important to understand that the import process works ONLY from Zen Pinball 2 to Zen Pinball 2 (i.e. NOT Marvel Pinball PS3 to Zen Pinball 2 PS4). For more info on the importing process, please see the FAQ at the end of this guide.
http://community.eu.playstation.com...2-How-to-import-PS3-Vita-tables/td-p/20394133

That was for EU though so NA may be different hopefully? Can anyone bite the bullet and see if it works and report back here please? I don't want to spend $3 if I don't have too. Thanks.

Alo0oy

Banned
Meh, I already have Injustice, Infamous, & Saints Row. & MKX is still not cheap enough. Nothing for me this time.

Top Bottom