- Nov 21, 2014
Nacon has announced the full schedule for Nacon Connect, its first digital conference, which will take place on July 7 at 10:00 a.m. PT / 1:00 p.m. ET.
The showcase will feature 10 titles, including four unannounced, from a range of genres including racing, RPGs, and roguelikes.
The schedule is as follows:
You will be able to watch Nacon Connect live on YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Introduction by Benoit Clerc, head of publishing at Nacon.
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong with Eliott Hipeau from Big Bad Wolf Studio.
- New unannounced game with Marco Ponte from Raceward Studio.
- Rogue Lords story trailer with Camille Lisoir from Cyanide Studio.
- Nacon accessories with Yannick Allaert from Nacon.
- New unannounced game with Jehanne Rousseau from Spiders Studio. (Teaser image here.)
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood gameplay reveal.
- New unannounced game with Alain Jarniou from KT Racing Studio. (New Test Drive title.)
- New unannounced game with Jean-Michel Vilain from Abrakam Studio and an unannounced guest.