• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Name multiplayer games that are fun even if you are terrible at it

So, I want to play some games that wouldn't make me angry. Please share some of your favorites

For me BF3/4 and Planetside 2 gave me the opportunity to play as support, helping the team to achieve the objectives despite being terrible in the gunplay.

Some mobile games that have quick match's so even if you die you could restart and see how far you could go this time.

Naruto's Shippuden games on PS2 were simple enough to have some fun using the ninja attacks.

Same for Dragon Ball Budokai 3.

Guitar Hero 2, 80's and 3 and Beatles Rockband. Two or more players could have fun despite lacking any skill.

Name a few more, NeoGAF

Dis

FOR HONOR.

Best fighting game i’ve ever played.
Pick Kensei and sidestep + R1 all day~

You’ll have so much fun. At least i did.

I used to play Hearthstone, but you cant chat directly with your opponents. Sometimes normal games felt like offline game. And at one point the meta was so stale.

Thats why i want to mention a game that isnt multiplayer, but man it is soooo gooooood.

Slay the Spire. That shit is crazy good.
You can share decks discuss builds online etc.
Not what you’re looking for i guess, but its worth a try nonetheless. (Cause you said game that dont make you angry)

elmos-acc

Fall Guys in my opinion. Although I don't know how you could even be "terrible" at it. But it is easy to pick up.

Rocket League too, sure it has a hardcore competitive community but you can play it casually too.

I think that it is usually up to the player whether a game is rage-inducing or if getting your ass kicked is fine.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
There is no such thing. I excel at every game so that I can crush my enemies with my extreme skill and versatility.

Also Mario Kart.

Kupfer

DayZ - I don't win any firefights but its's still the most fun and intense mp experience since you never know what happens next.

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

Dark & Darker

Tons of risk and reward, sometimes I extract, sometimes I don't. Some times I kill other players, some times I don't. It's so amusing how you can do so good on one run, and so bad on another. But the biggest thing is that it's still fun the entire time. That's huge.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
The Battle Royale genre. You can often choose your engagements and frequently have the ability to escape/retreat if you don't like how things are progressing. You can also utilize stealth / avoidance to advance and/or procure high value loot.

I can literally play a 22 minute match of Fortnite, get 0 kills, and have a blast for those 22 minutes. It's why it's the GOAT.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Division 2 dark zone. I’m mid tier at best when it comes to PvP. Game’s still a blast though, PvE or PvP.

Three

I think that GTA online can be a pretty fun game but I'm not good enough to deal with the griefers on hovering bikes so I tend to avoid it.

Wildebeest

If you play something like Holdfast it is basically people having a laugh larping military history with skill being optional.

Zoloft

Banned
Dota 2, the best game ever made but I still have a low MMR even after like 3-4k hrs playtime.
The sound design alone makes this game the best, plus the feeling of u knowing that the next match is not gonna be like any other match u already played.
It is ADDICTION.

Vognerful

Dota 2, the best game ever made but I still have a low MMR even after like 3-4k hrs playtime.
The sound design alone makes this game the best, plus the feeling of u knowing that the next match is not gonna be like any other match u already played.
It is ADDICTION.
I add my vote to Dota

What heroes do you play with.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Smash Bros on Switch. Had no idea what I was doing, just jumping and mashing buttons and couldnt get the hang of getting knocked out of bounds but being able to get back in.

My nieces and nephews slaughtered me.

I always end up choosing a character, figuring out some simple attacks when the match starts and I just spam them like Richters axe throw. lol

But it's still a fun game. Way more fun than a 1 on 1 fighting game.

Last edited:

Lokaum D+

Rust

The game is awesome, but i suck ass on pvp :(

My goal is aways build a base and survive the wipe without geting raided.

Last edited:
Top Bottom