• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Name the game you've played more than any other since you set foot upon the path of digital entertainment

Sonicbooming

Neo Member
The Binding of Isaac is probably the game I have played more than any other, hundreds upon hundreds of hours. It's also one of the few games I've ever triple dipped: PC, Vita, Switch.

G-Bus

Banned
Probably world of Warcraft. Nothing compared to a lot but my /played was upwards of 40 days I think.

Binding of Isaac is worth a mention. Only game I've triple dipped on. Got back into it a month ago and it's my go to at the moment. Starting to get burnt out on it though.

Wish I could find another game I like that much. As I get older it's harder and harder to get sucked in. The amount of times I've bought/rented a game only to play for an hour or two and then stop and never touch again is embarassing.

Last edited:

GuapitoChico

Neo Member
Black & White 2 (as in the Lionhead Studios game, not Pokemon). I dunno, I just absolutely love the idea of having the power to summon a volcano. Hahaha.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Probably would be an MMO, so I would say SWG in it's heyday. Prior to that probably OG Doom, Diablo 2, and UT.

Of course I am sure the C64/8bit/16bit era I've played some games longer as well, but would be hard for me to remember.

Last edited:
Top Bottom