• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Blazing |OT| Mobile Naruto, Perverted Hermit

Zafir

Yeah I did about 9 pulls and got Itachi.

Can't complain too much about that.

Edit: Urgh, decided to do a multipull since the rates seemed solid.

Worst multipull ever. Only gold was a shit one, and all the silvers were just awakened 3*'s.

Now I can complain. :p

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
another 3multi with no 5*
wtffffff

i hate myself for spending money on this game.

I've played a lot of gacha games over the years, and honestly, this game's rates seem the worst. I have enough for a multi, but I just can't do the pull. I know I'm going to get a bunch of the same shitty 3 stars.

Edit:

Caved, did my multi, got a Rock Lee that I didn't have before, so I guess I can't complain. I might be able to grind out another 50 gems to do another multi, but then again, I don't play this game that much anymore, so maybe I should just work on Lee.

Lupercal

Banned
I've played a lot of gacha games over the years, and honestly, this game's rates seem the worst. I have enough for a multi, but I just can't do the pull. I know I'm going to get a bunch of the same shitty 3 stars.

Edit:

Caved, did my multi, got a Rock Lee that I didn't have before, so I guess I can't complain. I might be able to grind out another 50 gems to do another multi, but then again, I don't play this game that much anymore, so maybe I should just work on Lee.

Bad rates ? I've gotten more over those 3 months than I did in Dokkan in a year.

MiTYH

Bad rates ? I've gotten more over those 3 months than I did in Dokkan in a year.

Nah, I'm with commish. This game has the worst rates I've ever seen in a gacha game. I've rerolled on this a bunch, and on other games, and it's just... low

commish

I dunno, man. I've only been into Dokkan a bit longer than Naruto, and already my Dokkan box is about 2,000,000 times better. Of course, RNG is RNG, so ymmv.

Zafir

I only really play Brave Exvius and Granblue.

Brave Exvius has just as shit rates, if not more shit(still haven't got a base 5* in that game). But, it has the benefit of some 3* being pretty solid.

Granblue just gives away a load of crystals and stuff, as well as the monthly drop-rate boost, and the surprise ticket offer. Those all offset the mediocre base drop-rate.

Slaythe

Nah, I'm with commish. This game has the worst rates I've ever seen in a gacha game. I've rerolled on this a bunch, and on other games, and it's just... low

It's random.

I have 10+ 6 stars, how are those bad rates ? I'm F2P .

I just bought one bundle to get Sasuke.

commish

I only really play Brave Exvius and Granblue.

Brave Exvius has just as shit rates, if not more shit(still haven't got a base 5* in that game). But, it has the benefit of some 3* being pretty solid.

Granblue just gives away a load of crystals and stuff, as well as the monthly drop-rate boost, and the surprise ticket offer. Those all offset the mediocre base drop-rate.

I was kinda okay with BE because, as you said, a lot of the lesser characters were pretty good and usable. In Naruto, the lesser characters are just crap. All of them.

Granblue, which I still consider to be the best gacha game, comes correct with the fact that you can buy the character you want during certain events. That's a game changer. I will always think GBF does it best.

It's random.

I have 10+ 6 stars, how are those bad rates ? I'm F2P .

I just bought one bundle to get Sasuke.

Right, RNG. There are F2P ppl in Dokkan who have all the god leaders, Gogeta, etc. while others spend thousands (literally) and have no god leaders. So, I do recognize that RNG is a factor in all these games. It just seems like no matter how many times I pull in Naruto, it's going to be all crap that I immediately just vendor. At one point I had 17 Kakkou, 16 Choza and 14 Hizashi. That's almost 50 of these 3 shitty characters. Every time I pull one of them, it's rage inducing.

You definitely have more 6-stars than I do. I think I have 5, not including the farmable ones. And that's including me rerolling to start the game with 2 of them.

Slaythe

I was kinda okay with BE because, as you said, a lot of the lesser characters were pretty good and usable. In Naruto, the lesser characters are just crap. All of them.

That's not true either.

The 28 cost requirements demand that you get correct 5 stars.

And the farmable 6 stars are pretty decent if you get all their abilities.

commish

That's not true either.

The 28 cost requirements demand that you get correct 5 stars.

And the farmable 6 stars are pretty decent if you get all their abilities.

Yes, the farmable 6 stars are pretty good - wouldn't call those "lesser" characters, and in any event, they have nothing to do with the actual gacha.

IIRC, the 28 cost or less mechanic only exists if you want to get the extra gems on the raids, correct? And even then, it's only some of the raids, maybe 1 out of 3? You would use your strongest possible team on 99% of the content otherwise. I still put those units into the "crap" bin since their use is so limited.

I think Dokkan does it better. There are certain events you can't do with high cost units, as there is a strict cap on total team cost. There are also other events where certain lesser characters get a chance to shine because of some passive they have that works well against certain bosses. These units are still not top units, but they have their uses. Allowing me to get optional stones isn't really in the same category.

Naruto can certainly fix this. Dokkan is a much more mature game, so it's a bit unfair to compare the two.

Slaythe

e2f13558c662574729229a902de68a14.jpg
Dropped this !

Yes, the farmable 6 stars are pretty good - wouldn't call those "lesser" characters, and in any event, they have nothing to do with the actual gacha.

IIRC, the 28 cost or less mechanic only exists if you want to get the extra gems on the raids, correct? And even then, it's only some of the raids, maybe 1 out of 3? You would use your strongest possible team on 99% of the content otherwise. I still put those units into the "crap" bin since their use is so limited.

I think Dokkan does it better. There are certain events you can't do with high cost units, as there is a strict cap on total team cost. There are also other events where certain lesser characters get a chance to shine because of some passive they have that works well against certain bosses. These units are still not top units, but they have their uses. Allowing me to get optional stones isn't really in the same category.

Naruto can certainly fix this. Dokkan is a much more mature game, so it's a bit unfair to compare the two.

You're completely ignoring that limit broken "shit tier" are in fact fairly ok and not "shit" anymore.

commish

Dropped this !

You're completely ignoring that limit broken "shit tier" are in fact fairly ok and not "shit" anymore.

Limit breaking is great to buff up those under performing characters, even if the grind can be a bit crazy. Very true. I still say the rates suck and we get an overabundance of shitty characters. :) But I am down $0 so I guess I can't complain.

chrono01

Yeah I did about 9 pulls and got Itachi.

Can't complain too much about that.

Edit: Urgh, decided to do a multipull since the rates seemed solid.

Worst multipull ever. Only gold was a shit one, and all the silvers were just awakened 3*'s.

Now I can complain. :p
At least you got Itachi. Sorry about your multi-pull, though. :/

F2P, did 1 pull because I hate myself. Got nothing good because the game hates me back. Sigh
One pull as in a single pull, or multi. If it's the latter...my condolences.

another 3multi with no 5*
wtffffff

i hate myself for spending money on this game.
Wait, three multi and not a single 5*? Holy hell, that's some bad luck. From all accounts, this banner has vastly-improved rates, so the fact that you didn't get a single one out of 30 pulls is a bit ridiculous. :(

Dropped this !
Congrats! How many pulls? Did you get anything note-worthy?

I did 40 pulls, no Minato. I have enough for ten more, but I'm going to hold onto them for now (so I don't leave myself with under ten pearls).

commish

Did another 2 singles, got another Kabuto (green) and Zabuza again :p

I did another single pull and also got another Zabuza. I know I shouldn't complain but come on bro, give me someone else! I want a new character dammit.

Lupercal

Banned
I did another single pull and also got another Zabuza. I know I shouldn't complain but come on bro, give me someone else! I want a new character dammit.

Haha, I know the feeling.
Still at lower cost and attack boost is nice.
Especially for OP Zabuza.

Slaythe

I had to use 150 pearls or so.

I got Minato, another Lee, 4 kabutos (so full ability now)... The rest was rather bad.

commish

I had to use 150 pearls or so.

I got Minato, another Lee, 4 kabutos (so full ability now)... The rest was rather bad.

Weren't you the one praising the drop rates? :p

I think we all should just wait for guaranteed banners. I don't know why I pull on non-guaranteed banners. Tho I will probably empty my bank account for Hidan and Kakuzu.

MANUELF

Banned
Finally did my multipull, got 5* Deidara, 4* Naruto Nine tails powered up, 4* Temari, 4* Baki, 4* Sakon, 4* Itachi cold hearted criminal
Good enough I say, Im tired of waiting for the shippuden patch

chrono01

Did another 2 singles, got another Kabuto (green) and Zabuza again :p

I WANT A ZEBUZA!

Congrats to you both. He's a dupe, but a great dupe. Could be worse!

It was a multi :(

I just did a single pull though and got a dupe green-naruto. So... yay?
Sorry man. :(

Finally did my multipull, got 5* Deidara, 4* Naruto Nine tails powered up, 4* Temari, 4* Baki, 4* Sakon, 4* Itachi cold hearted criminal
Good enough I say, Im tired of waiting for the shippuden patch
Congrats on the Deidara (and the rest of your pulls)!

The first batch of the Shippuden characters look amazing though, with both Naruto and Sakura being SS-tier. Shame I won't be pulling for them on their banner though, not with a supposed 2% chance to get there. I'll either way for the guaranteed banners they're featured on (so, probably six months from now) or if I get lucky making a random multi-pull during a Blazing Festival banner, trying for an exclusive character there.

I'd be more excited for new banners, if the drop-rates weren't so low. :(

commish

What I said was : It's random.

I wanted Minato, I got Minato.

Your point ?

Yes, it is random.

Anyway, Kushina raid came and went. Having it only available in 2 hour increments, instead of always being up and available, is a bit maddening, especially considering the drop rates. I just don't understand why they can't leave it up all the time. I'd like to run it when I have some free time, not base my schedule around its availability.

chrono01

Yes, it is random.

Anyway, Kushina raid came and went. Having it only available in 2 hour increments, instead of always being up and available, is a bit maddening, especially considering the drop rates. I just don't understand why they can't leave it up all the time. I'd like to run it when I have some free time, not base my schedule around its availability.
Wait, what? I missed that it was only going to be here for a few hours. That's horrible! That's one of the things I hated most about Monster Strike. If you're going to have event, make it available all day (like they do in Bandai Namco's other gatcha games, Treasure Cruise and Dokkan Battle). :/

commish

Wait, what? I missed that it was only going to be here for a few hours. That's horrible! That's one of the things I hated most about Monster Strike. If you're going to have event, make it available all day (like they do in Bandai Namco's other gatcha games, Treasure Cruise and Dokkan Battle). :/

It's on a schedule - check the news in-game. So, at least we know WHEN it's coming for those 2 hour blocks. But I can only play these games.

Wait, the raid is up now! I hope I can get one.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I did a pull on a whim and got rock lee

so that's cool

Lupercal

Banned
Yes, it is random.

I ran the easiest one 8 times, no Kushina yet.

The A rank is hella hard, Ninetails takes like 200k damage.
Can't believe what the S rank will be.

MiTYH

*me playing this raid*
B stamina... alright, going well. Oh wow, and a drop on the boss! and lucky drop!

They were pill bottles. That doesnt seem fair

EDIT: PHEW! Second time (don't hate me) Kushina dropped

Also Minato is a lot of fun to use. Huge radius. Wish I had pulled him

N30RYU

Gold Member
Made a multipull and dropped Minato... is the first time something I wanted to drop, dropped.

Time to farm more Kushinas 'cause awakened cost 80 points...(already got two and now cost 72...) I must say farming it Joining missions in the lowest difficult with Minato and another one with luck60 is the way to go... isn't worth wasting gems on A or S... just do it on easy... 4~5min run and rely on luck...

commish

Finally got a raid drop. Now I am done with the raid. I hope this is the last time they do this timed bullshit.

Slaythe

You guys should have farmed Jirobo or Kidomaro (he is there for two weeks, no excuse !)

It's easy to get drops with 99 luck online.

I got Kushina with full abilities within 20 minutes.

In fact, I'll help out if you want. I have 99 luck and also have Minato, so it's good for this raid.

The last ability of Kushina improves her immobilization rate, pretty good.

commish

You guys should have farmed Jirobo or Kidomaro (he is there for two weeks, no excuse !)

It's easy to get drops with 99 luck online.

I got Kushina with full abilities within 20 minutes.

In fact, I'll help out if you want. I have 99 luck and also have Minato, so it's good for this raid.

The last ability of Kushina improves her immobilization rate, pretty good.

Yeah I don't have anyone 99 luck. I don't have the patience :p But in hindsight, I should have. I'll probably get a few more copies over the next few opportunities to max her out. No reason not to, provided I remember to check in at those times.

MiTYH

Ok so I'm never doing multis again

After the first terrible multi on this banner I was dismayed. But got more jealous of good singles I saw on Reddit. Just did three single pulls since I really wanted Minato.

First was 5-star green kakashi (new)

Then the blue shikamaru (dupe but still an okay unit in my book)

Then... Minato!!

I've got my Brave Kabuto and 99 luck Jirobo, so let's get some ramen!

commish

Ok so I'm never doing multis again

After the first terrible multi on this banner I was dismayed. But got more jealous of good singles I saw on Reddit. Just did three single pulls since I really wanted Minato.

First was 5-star green kakashi (new)

Then the blue shikamaru (dupe but still an okay unit in my book)

Then... Minato!!

I've got my Brave Kabuto and 99 luck Jirobo, so let's get some ramen!

Grats! Almost all my best guys were single pulls.

commish

I've done B rank like 20-30 times and still haven't had her drop. (That's solo, not done MP)

I've had her drop once in about a billion B rank runs. I got almost all my drops from A rank, and I am running B for the pills. Great pill farming because you can do a run in about a minute.

BJK

Same here (Mix of Solo & MP) always atleast 30% luck.

I've had her drop once in about a billion B rank runs. I got almost all my drops from A rank, and I am running B for the pills. Great pill farming because you can do a run in about a minute.

I got 5 copies of her without going over B-rank missions. Granted, I can do 5-6 B-rank missions during the 2-hour window if I'm at full stamina; double that if I leveled up in the process. (Stopped doing the thing, since I already have a 99 luck Jirobo for my Wisdom & farming teams.)

commish

https://www.reddit.com/r/NarutoBlaz...pearls_are_really_expensivehow_much_money_do/

Always my favorite threads. Can't believe someone dropped over $2000 in this game. It's surprising not because someone spent $2000 on a mobile game, but because someone spent $2000 on THIS mobile game. Unlike other games, say, DBZ Dokkan, there are no OP units in this game. People spend like mad in Dokkan to get guys like SV because of how silly overpowered he is. In this game, all of the top characters are pretty interchangeable for most events.

chrono01

I regret spending money on this game. Granted, it wasn't much (I purchased one of each of the Sakura/Sasuke/Guy bundles), but the game just feels so...lifeless. You can tell Bandai Namco are doing the absolute bare minimum in keeping this game going. They're great about adding new characters, but for actual content they're lagging behind A LOT. Hell, they're releasing Shippuden characters now, and we're still only up to the Sasuke Retrieval Arc in the original storyline. They might throw a raid or two our way occasionally, but aside from that there's literally nothing to do in-game. It doesn't help that without new content, the earning of free in-game pearls isn't easy, and now they've (once again) ceased the daily login pearls we were receiving for the Shippuden promotion. I was hoping they would immediately start a new promotion after the Shippuden one ended, like they do in all other Bandai Namco games (we haven't missed a day of free Gems in Treasure Cruise since the game launched), but that's not the case here. :/

I don't think people can use the "it's a new game that just launched, give it time!" excuse anymore. We're going on close to four months now, I would have expected to see more content in-game now. Meanwhile, other gatcha games are beginning their Christmas events, with a bunch of new content/giveaways/etc., but not here. We continue to get new character banners and the raids that are often needed to awaken these new characters, but nothing for those that don't manage to pull these characters (aside from the occasional raid). No new story content, which means no free pearls, which also means you can't pull for the new characters without spending money. It just feels like Bandai Namco are milking Naruto fans dry, while putting in the least amount of effort they can. But hey, the new Shippuden Sasuke/Hinata look amazing, right!? RIGHT!?

If I didn't already invest money in this game, I probably would have removed the app from my phone. I only login for the pitiful daily rewards (I just received 500 gold today, thank you game!) and that's about it.

Zafir

I regret spending money on this game. Granted, it wasn't much (I purchased one of each of the Sakura/Sasuke/Guy bundles), but the game just feels so...lifeless. You can tell Bandai Namco are doing the absolute bare minimum in keeping this game going. They're great about adding new characters, but for actual content they're lagging behind A LOT. Hell, they're releasing Shippuden characters now, and we're still only up to the Sasuke Retrieval Arc in the original storyline. They might throw a raid or two our way occasionally, but aside from that there's literally nothing to do in-game. It doesn't help that without new content, the earning of free in-game pearls isn't easy, and now they've (once again) ceased the daily login pearls we were receiving for the Shippuden promotion. I was hoping they would immediately start a new promotion after the Shippuden one ended, like they do in all other Bandai Namco games (we haven't missed a day of free Gems in Treasure Cruise since the game launched), but that's not the case here. :/

I don't think people can use the "it's a new game that just launched, give it time!" excuse anymore. We're going on close to four months now, I would have expected to see more content in-game now. Meanwhile, other gatcha games are beginning their Christmas events, with a bunch of new content/giveaways/etc., but not here. We continue to get new character banners and the raids that are often needed to awaken these new characters, but nothing for those that don't manage to pull these characters (aside from the occasional raid). No new story content, which means no free pearls, which also means you can't pull for the new characters without spending money. It just feels like Bandai Namco are milking Naruto fans dry, while putting in the least amount of effort they can. But hey, the new Shippuden Sasuke/Hinata look amazing, right!? RIGHT!?

If I didn't already invest money in this game, I probably would have removed the app from my phone. I only login for the pitiful daily rewards (I just received 500 gold today, thank you game!) and that's about it.

I can't believe they haven't fixed the daily rewards. They're utterly shit.

I'm not that mad about content, if only because making content is quite time consuming. I just wish they threw us a bone more often.

Top Bottom