• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Blazing |OT| Mobile Naruto, Perverted Hermit

Jeffrey

What are 5* drop rates? They seem pretty frequent in multiple pull. See at least 1 most of the time. Not sure if it's due to anniversary event though.

chrono01

Blazing Festival has a higher rate of 5* compared to other banners. Also, not every gold poster is a legitimate 5*, some are 4*-evolved characters.

But yeah, saving all of your pearls for Blazing Festivals is definitely a great habit to get into it. Best rates, limited characters, and the occasional guarantee step-up. What's not to love?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
@chrono01&linkent

Alright awesome, seems im good to go.....i would need quite the luck to pull even something remotely close on the other account considering how long it took for So6P to appear.

I checked Granny Coin section and i have 680 Gold Coins right now...so i could get one of those units. Should i just get SM Naruto ? Save them or maybe get something else ?

But as you said it will take a while until i can use most of the units in a team anyway - so ill focus on evolving/leveling for the next 2 weeks and save up stones. I might do the 25 stones pull on the Naruto banner and hope for Tsunade/Bee but thats probably it...no need to push my luck even more.

- max luck sakura 5*
- level/evolve Sasuke/Naruto/Madara
- clear some story stages

Edit:
Should i level any of the other 5* ? Like Kabuto or Shikamaru or are they irrelevant for now ?

chrono01

@chrono01&linkent

Alright awesome, seems im good to go.....i would need quite the luck to pull even something remotely close on the other account considering how long it took for So6P to appear.

I checked Granny Coin section and i have 680 Gold Coins right now...so i could get one of those units. Should i just get SM Naruto ? Save them or maybe get something else ?

But as you said it will take a while until i can use most of the units in a team anyway - so ill focus on evolving/leveling for the next 2 weeks and save up stones. I might do the 25 stones pull on the Naruto banner and hope for Tsunade/Bee but thats probably it...no need to push my luck even more.

- max luck sakura 5*
- level/evolve Sasuke/Naruto/Madara
- clear some story stages
SM Naruto and Susanoo Sasuke (next week) are the standout Granny Shop characters. More are single-target nuke characters, for each respective element. SM Naruto you can get to sub-28 cost, but you'll need three dupes/Acquisition Stones to do so. I'd just go with whoever your favorite is.

cw_sasuke

SM Naruto and Susanoo Sasuke (next week) are the standout Granny Shop characters. More are single-target nuke characters, for each respective element. SM Naruto you can get to sub-28 cost, but you'll need three dupes/Acquisition Stones to do so. I'd just go with whoever your favorite is.

Alright thanks....i like both so ill probably go with the unit that offers the color/type i dont have yet...unless they are both also light/dark.

Def. need to look the units up - does the game have something like dbz.space for Dokkan where you can look up units ?

chrono01

Alright thanks....i like both so ill probably go with the unit that offers the color/type i dont have yet...unless they are both also light/dark.

Def. need to look the units up - does the game have something like dbz.space for Dokkan where you can look up units ?
They're both BRV/WIS, I'm afraid, as those are the last two attributes in the final rounds of the Granny Shop event. At least they're versatile, being a neutral attribute, so you can use them anywhere when you do have them.

As for looking up the information on characters, you can try here. I just did a random Google search, but it seems helpful enough.

https://ultimateninjablazingx.com/

Real early on, as mentioned in the Japan Gacha thread I've only done 2 multis so far and got lucky enough to get Naruto seal of light on the second, so now I'm looking for some GAF friends!

cw_sasuke

Logged in just now and got ambushed with a bunch of beginner achievements and lost the Sakura stage lol. Didnt accept them but still lost the stage....welp at least i got mine to 80 luck before going to sleep yesterday and farmed 2-3 extra non-luck dupes like Chrono said.

They're both BRV/WIS, I'm afraid, as those are the last two attributes in the final rounds of the Granny Shop event. At least they're versatile, being a neutral attribute, so you can use them anywhere when you do have them.

As for looking up the information on characters, you can try here. I just did a random Google search, but it seems helpful enough.

https://ultimateninjablazingx.com/

Thanks, that site is legit and offers more than just specs - perfect for noobs like me heh.

So we are talking about those two right ?

https://ultimateninjablazingx.com/character/naruto-uzumaki/

https://ultimateninjablazingx.com/character/sasuke-uchiha-darkness-of-deep-hatred/

Seems like Sasuke has the higher rating and higher potential....so ill probably get him then unless im missing something that would make Naruto better.

man is there a way to make 2x the default speed. kinda annoying to hit it each time.

....The option would be nice...but i mean its one click...so not THAT annoying xD
Real early on, as mentioned in the Japan Gacha thread I've only done 2 multis so far and got lucky enough to get Naruto seal of light on the second, so now I'm looking for some GAF friends!

Will add you.

Edit:

Did my 4th and likely final pull on the Naruto banner.....all Silvers or worse lol.
But you know im set if this doesnt really bother me.

Are those units useful or should i just "release" them if i need the space ?

linkent

I like that site to look at the character stats etc, but dont pay too much attention to the rating.
I dont think that sasuke is that good.
High chakra cost is too high. And definitely not 9.2 rating for PC.

Naruto on top of low cost(remember low cost = higher chance to clear low cost mission for 5pearls x3)
Has good abilities to tank Wisdom which also help you clear mono element mission (more pearls!!)
Also have good special at low cost.
Only cons should be require dupe for low costs.
And low cost is definitely not a "Cons" like that site says.

Though i think you should diversify your elements instead of focusing on getting 1 good units with dupes.
I couldnt remember all available characters.
But i will try to list usable character for you guys to consider later when i get home.

chrono01

Added you! Name is Chrono.

man is there a way to make 2x the default speed. kinda annoying to hit it each time.
Nope, need to toggle it each time. :(

Sorry you lost access to the Rookie Trials, but it sounds like you did what was required anyway (those Sakura), so not to worry!

The rankings on that site aren't horribly off, but it's just one's opinion. I'd still rank So6P Naruto above Rinnegan Sasuke, since Naruto will ALWAYS be useful. Sasuke is useful too, but the bosses you'll face in more difficult missions are normally immune to immobilization, so he'll be less effective there (still useful for his first jutsu, as well as his multiplier on the second). He's more suited to PVP/Ninja Road, in my personal opinion, but can still be useful in Impact mission to delay a mob of enemies so you can slowly kill them off and/or stall.

Oh, good news everyone, we're all getting free 50 pearls (over the course of five days) due to the game hitting the Top 10 on the app store(s)! Not just that, we should also receive another 25 pearls for the Anniversary Points we're grinding (hopefully we'll hit the one billion needed for that Acquisition Stone). Also, the Naruto/Sasuke banners have been extended, but we don't know for sure how long. I'm excited, since I can (maybe) grind out enough pearls needed for another Step 6 on the Naruto banner. With the guarantee there (Tsunade/Bee/Naruto), I can't lose, since I don't have Tsunade or Bee, and would love more Naruto as dupes. Here's hoping I can reach that point, but if not, I MIGHT be tempted to open my wallet. We'll see.

Oh, here's my ID: 614,363,400,411

To anyone who doesn't have me on their Friend List, feel free to send a request. If your name differs from here, or don't have "GAF" in it, just let me know who you are and I'll accept.

cw_sasuke

Thanks linkent, i havent spend any of those Gold Coins yet so if you have other recommendations im up for it...otherwise ill just get SM Naruto.

screenshot_2017-08-2412ucg.png

I have a battle related question....used a Friend Obito and his first Nnjutsu special has this type of range....is there anyway i could still have hit Choji with Obitos Ninjutsu ? I fumbled around quite a bit at the edge but just couldnt target him.

Also when will will the red Scrollbooks be farmable ? Need them for Madara.

Edit:

Oh Chrono you just posted after i finished mine lol.
Awesome to hear that we are getting some more stones - depending on what i need/want more between Tsunade/Killerbee/Obito i might do some more pulls. One dupe of Sasuke or Naruto would be cool too.

But yeah one step at a time.

Is there any unit you can farm in the Emergency missions that you would say is essential ? Since they are easier than the Impact missions in might give them a shot. Otherwise its just story missions + leveling/evolving of units.

linkent

Some skill have stupid hitbox like that.
I dont think it is possible to hit him if you cant by sliding your finger to the leftmost screen.

Similarly some impact beast boss will be very hard to be targeted by short range normal attack.
This can sometimes be solved by tapping auto once.
Only works for normal attack though.

Red scroll should be on monday.
Cycle like
Red > Green > Blue > Yelow > Purple > All color > empty.

Did another 3 multis, glad that we are getting more pearls. I will be able to do another full cycle on Sasuke banner.
Got Rin!! And another Sasuke for the 3rd one.

Rixa

DO NOT FINISH ROOKIE MISSIONS EVER!

Screenshot_20170824-141523.png

Cheapest and easiest way to fill up daily Ninja Trail Emergency missions (5 for one pearl) Just grind that Part I over and over (as in my picture).

Ok hosted shitton of multiplayer Scroll rooms to get enough 2/3* scroll which I then awakened to 4* and now my Naruto is 6* lvl 1. Time to feed more pills and get HP & ATK to max.

I have made 7/9 steps from summon and I have 27 pearls, getting sooner and sooner the day I can first time feed dupe Naruto (to open that 300 heal every turn). I looked Reddit resources of somekind tier lists and it seems I do have a lot of great units.

Tier List | Damage
Tier List | Support
Tier List | Utility
^^
Scroll lists down to see different tiers / units.

My units:

Screenshot_20170824-141359.png

My ID: 704,325,405,211

chrono01

Thanks linkent, i havent spend any of those Gold Coins yet so if you have other recommendations im up for it...otherwise ill just get SM Naruto.

I have a battle related question....used a Friend Obito and his first Nnjutsu special has this type of range....is there anyway i could still have hit Choji with Obitos Ninjutsu ? I fumbled around quite a bit at the edge but just couldnt target him.

Also when will will the red Scrollbooks be farmable ? Need them for Madara.

Edit:

Oh Chrono you just posted after i finished mine lol.
Awesome to hear that we are getting some more stones - depending on what i need/want more between Tsunade/Killerbee/Obito i might do some more pulls. One dupe of Sasuke or Naruto would be cool too.

But yeah one step at a time.

Is there any unit you can farm in the Emergency missions that you would say is essential ? Since they are easier than the Impact missions in might give them a shot. Otherwise its just story missions + leveling/evolving of units.
Yeah, sometimes the hit boxes for jutsu can be really strange, not much you can do about it, I'm afraid, other than try to lead the enemy to a spot where you can hit it (they always target the closest character so use that to your advantage).

The times for the scrolls have already been listed, but they'll be Monday.

For Emergency Mission characters, the one you absolutely 100% need is Jiraya, but he's an Impact so you'll need to level up your characters a bit before you tackle him. There are a couple other nice ones, such as 4T Naruto/CM2 Sasuke/etc., but again, they're Impact. I never bothered with the standard Emergency Mission characters, as the gacha characters are generally better than them. Nice to beat the missions though for more pearls!

I'd just focus on the story right now, and farm ramen/scrolls for whoever you need. Also, try to do a bit of Phantom Castle. It's PVP (but automated), and your orbs (maximum of 3 at a time) replenish every time you rank up, which you should be doing quite consistently early on. It doesn't have a team cost, so you can use whoever (Naruto/Sasuke/Madara). Nice source of free pearls, scrolls, ramen, money, etc.

Some skill have stupid hitbox like that.
I dont think it is possible to hit him if you cant by sliding your finger to the leftmost screen.

Similarly some impact beast boss will be very hard to be targeted by short range normal attack.
This can sometimes be solved by tapping auto once.
Only works for normal attack though.

Red scroll should be on monday.
Cycle like
Red > Green > Blue > Yelow > Purple > All color > empty.

Did another 3 multis, glad that we are getting more pearls. I will be able to do another full cycle on Sasuke banner.
Congrats on the Rin/Sasuke dupe! :)

Screenshot_20170824-141523.png

Cheapest and easiest way to fill up daily Ninja Trail Emergency missions (5 for one pearl) Just grind that Part I over and over (as in my picture).

Ok hosted shitton of multiplayer Scroll rooms to get enough 2/3* scroll which I then awakened to 4* and now my Naruto is 6* lvl 1. Time to feed more pills and get HP & ATK to max.

I have made 7/9 steps from summon and I have 27 pearls, getting sooner and sooner the day I can first time feed dupe Naruto (to open that 300 heal every turn). I looked Reddit resources of somekind tier lists and it seems I do have a lot of great units.

Tier List | Damage
Tier List | Support
Tier List | Utility
^^
Scroll lists down to see different tiers / units.

My units:

Screenshot_20170824-141359.png

Yeah, Rookie Missions are fine, but when you get at a higher rank and start farming Impact Missions, the pills kind of just come to you, haha. Early on though, it is invaluable. They should just make a pill daily and be done with it, IMO.

Congrats on the pulls man, you have a great roster! If you're at 7/9 steps, you should earn enough pearls naturally due to all of the campaigns to do the remaining two multi-pulls to get that guaranteed Naruto! His heal is amazing, I can't wait to see when he heals 600HP per turn...

I'm heading to bed now, but I'll be sure to add your account in the morning!

Rixa

Congrats on the pulls man, you have a great roster! If you're at 7/9 steps, you should earn enough pearls naturally due to all of the campaigns to do the remaining two multi-pulls to get that guaranteed Naruto! His heal is amazing, I can't wait to see when he heals 600HP per turn...

I'm heading to bed now, but I'll be sure to add your account in the morning!

Yup, sweet dreams. I just remembered that its not guaranteed Naruto in last step (can be those you posted earlier, or can I choose?). Also thanks for that earlier post mentioning free pearl we are getting, helps me to finish Step up banner easily.

chrono01

Yup, sweet dreams. I just remembered that its not guaranteed Naruto in last step (can be those you posted earlier, or can I choose?). Also thanks for that earlier post mentioning free pearl we are getting, helps me to finish Step up banner easily.
Haha, good thing I checked this one last time before I called it quits for the day.

Step 9 is guaranteed to get you a Naruto. The two guarantee earlier in the step-up's first guarantee you a Blazing Festival character (random, but won't be the "exclusives on each respective banner, so no Sasuke/Obito/Madara on the Naruto banner, and no Naruto/Bee/Tsunade on the Sasuke banner), where the second guarantee gives you one of the three banner characters (Naruto/Bee/Tsunade or Sasuke/Obito/Madara randomly). Step 9 in each banner guarantees you a Naruto or Sasuke, depending on the banner you're on. Of course you could get multiple, but you'll definitely get at least one.

So yes, if you do Step 9 on the Naruto banner, you will definitely get at least one Naruto out of it. Pretty great, huh? These really are some amazing banners.

Anyway, I'm seriously going to sleep now. Only a few hours left until I need to get up and actually do things. >_<

MiTYH

Oh, good news everyone, we're all getting free 50 pearls (over the course of five days) due to the game hitting the Top 10 on the app store(s)! Not just that, we should also receive another 25 pearls for the Anniversary Points we're grinding (hopefully we'll hit the one billion needed for that Acquisition Stone). Also, the Naruto/Sasuke banners have been extended, but we don't know for sure how long.

I'm supper happy about this. Between all of them it should allow me to fully invest and get me a Sasuke. I pulled on step 7 because of that, got trolled with two fake golds. Still, between PC pearls and these and the extension, I'll get me at least a Sasuke, which is nice

Jeffrey

Sweet can reliably auto battle the highest ramen difficulty stages. Was grinding for hours yesterday until I couldn't around rank 47. Guess now to see which of my other 5* are worth lvling up

Got

Gara sand defense

Proof of bonds naruto

Avenger Sasuke

Unrelenting commitment sakura

Starter Minato naruto

MiTYH

Sweet can reliably auto battle the highest ramen difficulty stages. Was grinding for hours yesterday until I couldn't around rank 47. Guess now to see which of my other 5* are worth lvling up

Got

Gara sand defense

Proof of bonds naruto

Avenger Sasuke

Unrelenting commitment sakura

Starter Minato naruto

I'd say the Avenger Sasuke, he's a great unit especially if you get dupes in time. Sakura is Good to, then maybe proof of bonds naruto.

That gaara is the Brave one, right? Save him for last

Nirran

Just started playing as well thanks to the japanese gacha thread and a boredom of grinding lr goku in dokkan lol. Managed to pull Seal of Light Naruto, Bee, and Madara, but everything else has been bleh. Pulled on my third step of Naruto's banner and was excited to see 4 golds until 3 were fake.. could use some friends though :) Id is 784.322.409.316. Looking forward to digging in more and see where things go.

linkent

I thought that the other elements unit are still available to purchase, turn out we only have BRV currently and next week WIS and possible another Unknown cycle after that this is the last batch.

for this BRV batch, Naruto will help you the most as he fills as a WIS tanker, Low Cost mission with dupes.
The other are not bad, the problem is Slip damage can be filled by the best F2P BRV unit Jiraiya which not only heal as buddy, Immobilize and slip huge are on his first jutsu.
ChidoriSuke/Choji are burst damage but just not as good as So6P Naruto.

For WIS Batch, Konohamaru is an alternative for low cost mission, but we get a free low cost WIS Naruto which also tank well.
Jiraiya if you need WIS aoe Slip damage. (Free Madara has AOE Slip jutsu)
Naruto for single nuker which is unfortunately can be replaced by free CM2 Sasuke.
Karin is really good for spamming aoe in Ninja Road. and the best HRT support units.
also crazy MLB stats in PVP.

My friend code. added some of you guys in this page.
Sorry that i use 99luck unit most of the time. >.<

MiTYH

Most people have a 99 luck unit up at all times, I find. Key is getting some good ones, like Raid Jiraiya (unfortunately he just left). I'd say go for Raid Itachi, but hell even I'm having trouble farming him solo and I have Madara...

Thanks to those that added me as a friend! Still working through reading about the game and the systems therein, but I've managed to get my naurto up to level 65 as a 5* so he's been quite useful!

chrono01

I'm tempted to purchase the 90 pearl bundle in the hopes that I'll be able to do another nine step summon on the Naruto banner. That, along with the pearl rewards we'll be getting in the next week or so, will bring me to 333, and I could probably grind out the remaining 47 pearls easily enough before the banner leaves...

SOMEONE STOP ME FROM SPENDING THIS $44 (CDN)!!!

Edit:

Check your inbox for free 25 pearls from the Anniversary campaign! :)

Also, I absolutely did not purchase the Anniversary 30 Pearl bundle for $12, and I definitely do not plan on buying the Bundle Sasuke with 50 Pearls for $34 to bring me to 380 pearls (with login) so I can do another nine-step summon on the Naruto banner. Nope, I did not.

(Yes I did.)

Adeptrain

I know its probably because of the anniversary...but, Wow, They are very very generous with pearls!!!

I've gotten enough free pearls between login, events, the starting 81, and from the story/MP ones that I actually completed the light 9-stage summon event and got another SOP Naruto :) I'm not sure if I made the right decision, but I fed my second one to unlock the 300hp heal and now I'm just tearing through the Phantom castle. Glad I started this game now!

linkent

GOT MY MADARA!
5th multi got him with 2 troll golds..
the 6th multi holy shit.
Madara+Obito+Kid Kakashi+Darui.

Most people have a 99 luck unit up at all times, I find. Key is getting some good ones, like Raid Jiraiya (unfortunately he just left). I'd say go for Raid Itachi, but hell even I'm having trouble farming him solo and I have Madara...

If i am lucky enough with the rest of my pulls, i will have a full dupe Sasuke >.<

MiTYH

Also, I absolutely did not purchase the Anniversary 30 Pearl bundle for $12, and I definitely do not plan on buying the Bundle Sasuke with 50 Pearls for $34 to bring me to 380 pearls (with login) so I can do another nine-step summon on the Naruto banner. Nope, I did not.

(Yes I did.)

On the plus side, another naruto! Mine's at 2 skills (2 copies +1 stone) and having 300 heal is awesome. When we get the stone from the campaign (I believe we will get it), I'll just need 1 more stone to get 600 healing per turn. That'll make him a right proper beast in my opinion

I did step 8 on Sasuke's banner since we'll get enough. Got another Madara. I'm keeping two copies, so this one is going to be fed to my main one to reduce the cost a bit. More cost than skills, really. Hoping to get at least one more Madara or Obito when I get enough pearls for the final step and guaranteed Sasuke

Finally had enough to do another multi, and since I already have Naruto SOL I decided I'd pull on the Sasuke banner this time. Summon step 2 (I assume this is pretty much a pity system?) Curious if you guys can tell me whether or not the 3 gold I pulled are good, or any of the units really. Thanks all!

Rixa

Started the game to get some fresh air from Dokkan a bit.
Here is my pull on the current banner, I feel like I did good (even though I have no idea how the game plays for now).

And here is my full roster. Should be good with this account I think ?

Finally had enough to do another multi, and since I already have Naruto SOL I decided I'd pull on the Sasuke banner this time. Summon step 2 (I assume this is pretty much a pity system?) Curious if you guys can tell me whether or not the 3 gold I pulled are good, or any of the units really. Thanks all!

In my post 886 there is 3 links to different tier lists.
Atleast they give some info about units.

MiTYH

Started the game to get some fresh air from Dokkan a bit.
Here is my pull on the current banner, I feel like I did good (even though I have no idea how the game plays for now).

And here is my full roster. Should be good with this account I think ?

Both Tsunade's are great for healing, will definitely help you out. Rest of your box isn't amazing, but not terrible. You can easily grind out enough Multiplayer missions/pearls to pull again on these banners, pick one and try to get a guaranteed unit

Sasuke Avenger, right? That's a good unit. Yamato's decent, the other one's a fake gold (4-5 star, not 5-6 star).

Jeffrey

So what makes a unit good in this game? Also I'm not seeing much depth in the gameplay. Positioning seems important but from what I can tell being close to each other for the bonuses is worth taking more hits?

I guess this changes with bosses later.

Want to do mp more but man is all the dcs and ppl not moving kinda annoying lol.

In my post 886 there is 3 links to different tier lists.
Atleast they give some info about units.

Both Tsunade's are great for healing, will definitely help you out. Rest of your box isn't amazing, but not terrible. You can easily grind out enough Multiplayer missions/pearls to pull again on these banners, pick one and try to get a guaranteed unit

Sasuke Avenger, right? That's a good unit. Yamato's decent, the other one's a fake gold (4-5 star, not 5-6 star).
Thanks all! Yes Sasuke Avenger. I'll check out the tier list. Working through figuring this all out hahah.

Kakaroach

Nice pulls everyone, I got WIS Jiraya and SKL Kakashi with my last 2 multis. Need 84 more stones to get that new Naruto.

Gonna pick a BRV character as well. Kakuzu and Mei are tempting really tempting but I'm wondering how good that Sage Naruto is? Needed if I pull the new Naruto?

chrono01

I know its probably because of the anniversary...but, Wow, They are very very generous with pearls!!!

I've gotten enough free pearls between login, events, the starting 81, and from the story/MP ones that I actually completed the light 9-stage summon event and got another SOP Naruto :) I'm not sure if I made the right decision, but I fed my second one to unlock the 300hp heal and now I'm just tearing through the Phantom castle. Glad I started this game now!
Congrats on the Naruto dupe!

Fusing him away, especially this early on, was definitely a good idea. You need to lower the cost on your main as much as possible so you can fit other characters on your team, not to mention unlocking his abilities. If you can manage to run multiple of him, and are at a higher rank to where cost is less of a factor, you might want to keep a second (or third) copy. If you can run 3x So6P Naruto, with his 600HP a turn healing, you basically become invincible. That's what I'm working towards (and one So6P Naruto at one ability (will be two shortly), and another copy I'm just letting sit there. When I do my second nine-step and get that guaranteed Naruto, I'll be keeping him as well to have my third. Then I'll need to work on unlocking all of their healing abilities.

Yeah, you can get a decent number of pearls in this game for free, just by doing the daily missions as well as Impact/Emergency missions when they're available. Granted a lot of the missions for the former require specific teams to complete (type-restricted only, under 28-cost, etc.), but they always re-appear later on, so if you can't do them the first time just get em' when they return. Then there's daily logins, as well as Phantom Castle pearls you can earn.

Not the most generous gacha game, but definitely more F2P-friendly than the usual.

GOT MY MADARA!
the 6th multi holy shit.

If i am lucky enough with the rest of my pulls, i will have a full dupe Sasuke >.<
Heh, that's an amazing set of multi, congrats. Madara is a beast. Nicely done.

On the plus side, another naruto! Mine's at 2 skills (2 copies +1 stone) and having 300 heal is awesome. When we get the stone from the campaign (I believe we will get it), I'll just need 1 more stone to get 600 healing per turn. That'll make him a right proper beast in my opinion

I did step 8 on Sasuke's banner since we'll get enough. Got another Madara. I'm keeping two copies, so this one is going to be fed to my main one to reduce the cost a bit. More cost than skills, really. Hoping to get at least one more Madara or Obito when I get enough pearls for the final step and guaranteed Sasuke
Yeah, the 300HP healing is amazing. I'm hoping for that Acquisition Stone too.

Two copies of Madara is definitely recommended, as it makes Ninja Road a breeze. I wish I had a second one. Congrats though!

So, as if pulling Illya in FGO today wasn't enough, rolling in Naruto proved rather lucky as well:
Congrats on getting the God Naruto! Also, on the Illya. I hope I'll be as lucky to get her when she hits Global.

Nice pulls everyone, I got WIS Jiraya and SKL Kakashi with my last 2 multis. Need 84 more stones to get that new Naruto.

Gonna pick a BRV character as well. Kakuzu and Mei are tempting really tempting but I'm wondering how good that Sage Naruto is? Needed if I pull the new Naruto?
SM Naruto is amazing, if you can feed him three dupes to get him below 28 cost (makes those missions so much easier). If you can't, he's only "good". If you don't have Susanoo Sasuke, you might want to wait until next week for when he hits the shop, as he's a great WIS nuker. That being said, SM Naruto is a pretty nice character himself, so I'd just go with your favorite between the two, you really can't lose either way. Kakuzu and Mei are great BRV AOE characters, but thankfully I pulled Mei during my step-up's, so I didn't have immediate need for a second. If I didn't, Mei would have been incredibly tempting. Konan is a great Buddy Link too, as she increases BRV damage. Put her behind your So6P Naruto and watch him go to work. She's also an interesting character to use in PC.

I know, so many nice characters, so little coins. :/

MiTYH

How's everyone's PC climb going? I just hit floor 74, few losses and a few "Oh crap I forgot it's going on" moments. Should easily hit 80, maybe 90 depending on how often I want to force close/open the app for higher ranked opponents

Zafir

I did another 3 pulls on the banner due to doing story missions, the free pearls, and also a load of rank quests that must have been retroactively completed.

Two more Killer Bees, a Shikimaru 6* and a troll gold.

I'm pretty irritated at this point lol.

Damn i didnt know that u could farm the roockie missions :/ is it a real necessary? ( i dont really want to lose my 3 seal of light narutos...)
3JgPs

I already fused the narutos for the abilities
And my 2nd copy of tsunade and rock lee lol

Kakaroach

Is Naruto the best unit to buy with the anniversary coins in granny cats limited shop?
Chrono explained it pretty well if you scroll up a little.

How's everyone's PC climb going? I just hit floor 74, few losses and a few "Oh crap I forgot it's going on" moments. Should easily hit 80, maybe 90 depending on how often I want to force close/open the app for higher ranked opponents
I just hit 74 but haven't really tried until today. Would like at least 2 Nejis but at this point I'll get at least 1. WIS Jiraya is also so good if you put him in first slot and avoid the chakra spots.

chrono01

I just hit Floor 92, with 84 Wins 0 Defeats. I ranked up twice that gave me a couple orb re-fills, but other than that it's been nothing but orbs regained naturally. I always close the app and restart for higher-matched opponents though, as I want to remain within the Top 5,000 if possible.

I did another 3 pulls on the banner due to doing story missions, the free pearls, and also a load of rank quests that must have been retroactively completed.

Two more Killer Bees, a Shikimaru 6* and a troll gold.

I'm pretty irritated at this point lol.
Sorry. :/

Who are you aiming for? Did you already get a So6P Naruto? I can't seem to remember.

Damn i didnt know that u could farm the roockie missions :/ is it a real necessary? ( i dont really want to lose my 3 seal of light narutos...)
3JgPs

I already fused the narutos for the abilities
And my 2nd copy of tsunade and rock lee lol
The Sakura from the Rookie Trials is insanely useful (for her Buddy HEal, as well as heal jutsu). I run 3x of her for pretty much anything that's not cost-restricted. That being said, once you unlock So6P Naruto's second heal ability, she won't be as required, since you'll be healing more per turn that she does. Pair yourself with another So6P Naruto with that same ability unlocked, and you're set.

So she's great, but I wouldn't re-roll your account with 3x So6P Naruto + 2x Tsunade + Rock Lee.

Is Naruto the best unit to buy with the anniversary coins in granny cats limited shop?
If you can grab four copies total (one base, + three dupes to put him below 28 cost), he's definitely worth it. If not, he's still a great character. Do you have a Wisdom nuker right now? If not, you might want to save for Susanoo Sasuke next week, as he's insanely powerful. If you don't grab SM Naruto, maybe grab Konan for her Buddy Link, that increases BRV damage. Should help put a little more "dattebayo!" in So6P Naruto.

so what are the strats for phantom castle? why do enemies get to ninjutsu first turn sometimes?
Some jutsu start at 4 turns, meaning you can fire it off as soon as the match starts. What many people aim for is a 4 chakra jutsu-user in the first slot, preferably one that's AOE that hits for multiple times (such as Lone Survivor Sasuke). If it hits more than two enemies, it'll restore a charka bar to the second/third place characters in your party, allowing them to activate their more powerful jutsu on the same turn. Basically, it's preferable to have 1x chakra generator + two low cost jutsu users that (hopefully) use an AOE as their special.

For my chakra user, I'm using Kazekage Gaara, since he has a 4 chakra cost and has a chance to weaken + seal opponent's jutsu. If I hit more than two mobs, I can use Rinnegan Sasuke's jutsu on the second turn, almost ending the match. If not, So6P Naruto is there to clean things up afterwards. If I do go into round two, 2/3 of the enemies are usually weakened or jutsu sealed (thanks to Kazekage Gaara), so there's nothing to worry about.

Zafir

Sorry. :/

Who are you aiming for? Did you already get a So6P Naruto? I can't seem to remember.

I'm aiming for Naruto, yeah. Not got him yet.

I can probably farm enough pearls for the last 3 steps by the end of the banner. We'll have to see.

chrono01

I'm aiming for Naruto, yeah. Not got him yet.

I can probably farm enough pearls for the last 3 steps by the end of the banner. We'll have to see.
Good luck!

Thankfully the banner has been extended for a few additional days, so you have something like a week and a half to get the pearls needed. It should be doable, with the anniversary pearls as well as additional login bonuses we might be getting (the notice mentions that the anniversary login bonus has also been extended, so possibly more free stuff?). That, combined with the two free pearls daily for missions (clear five Emergency Missions as well as host five), should hopefully meet your quota. Have you been doing PC as well? If so, more pearls there!

I hope you get him.

cw_sasuke

Edit:

Check your inbox for free 25 pearls from the Anniversary campaign! :)

(Yes I did.)

Welp...

Ok this is getting stupid....didnt expect them to keep throwing stones at us. So yesterday when we did get the 25 stones or whatever it was i was able to do a multi on the acc i gave up on because i didnt have Sasuke on it....multi...well Sasuke. And suddenly my "main" didnt look that much better anymore...but it still had Madara, but also way more pulls. Well enough...still ahead, until today and one nice multi that netted me Obito, Minato Namikaze and Kakuzu.

So as of now thats how it looks, older one:

newer one:

Interesting i havent been able to pull Tsunade or a dupe Naruto or Sasuke. Pretty much out of pulls on the older one unless i farm alot of story but i dont think that is happening. On the newer i can still pull Madara with some luck one Summon Level 3 once i hit 50 again. Hope it happens....newer one looks better but i dont wanna lose out on Madara. Though Obitos AoE Ninjutsu is also great.
Rixa also on board, good to see - added you as well.
Grats, what units are you still looking to pull on that banner except of Sasuke dupes ?
GOT MY MADARA!
the 6th multi holy shit.
...okay thats nice...wow - guess you really only need those Sasuke dupes lol.
For Emergency Mission characters, the one you absolutely 100% need is Jiraya, but he's an Impact so you'll need to level up your characters a bit before you tackle him. There are a couple other nice ones, such as 4T Naruto/CM2 Sasuke/etc., but again, they're Impact. I never bothered with the standard Emergency Mission characters, as the gacha characters are generally better than them. Nice to beat the missions though for more pearls!

I'd just focus on the story right now, and farm ramen/scrolls for whoever you need. Also, try to do a bit of Phantom Castle. It's PVP (but automated), and your orbs (maximum of 3 at a time) replenish every time you rank up, which you should be doing quite consistently early on. It doesn't have a team cost, so you can use whoever (Naruto/Sasuke/Madara). Nice source of free pearls, scrolls, ramen, money, etc.

So Emergency Jiraya is the main goal ? I guess he is like Mihawk/Doffy in OPTC.
As you said it will be a while until i can tackle him but its good to know whats up next - i still need to learn the ins and out gameplay wise because usually in these games even with Top Tier units you get blasted if you dont know how to handle the gimmicks, stalling etc.

Phantom Castle is the shit...the rewards are so good and especially early on it helps alot getting those Evo scrolls and co. from there. No teamcost also means that as you said ..i was able to steamroll with this team, so good.

I wont make it since it seems to reset tomorrow i wonder though....how good is the Neji you can get at the Top ? Is he always the Top reward or do they rotate ? Probably the last time ill be anywhere near the Top without all those rank ups heh.
I thought that the other elements unit are still available to purchase, turn out we only have BRV currently and next week WIS and possible another Unknown cycle after that this is the last batch.

for this BRV batch, Naruto will help you the most as he fills as a WIS tanker, Low Cost mission with dupes.
The other are not bad, the problem is Slip damage can be filled by the best F2P BRV unit Jiraiya which not only heal as buddy, Immobilize and slip huge are on his first jutsu.
ChidoriSuke/Choji are burst damage but just not as good as So6P Naruto.

For WIS Batch, Konohamaru is an alternative for low cost mission, but we get a free low cost WIS Naruto which also tank well.
Jiraiya if you need WIS aoe Slip damage. (Free Madara has AOE Slip jutsu)
Naruto for single nuker which is unfortunately can be replaced by free CM2 Sasuke.
Karin is really good for spamming aoe in Ninja Road. and the best HRT support units.
also crazy MLB stats in PVP.

My friend code. added some of you guys in this page.

As always - appreciated, thanks
So i think ill just go with SM Naruto and figure things out from there. I will also send you an invite asap.

Just to be sure....all these units can also be pulled from the regular Gacha right ?

Top Bottom