• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker announced (PS4, 4v4 multiplayer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's not realistic? Switch's support to improve? Sales to keep staying positive? To wait some months before going with flat out, decisive sentences? No intention to mock at you, sincere question.

I mean expecting all this 3rd party support. This happens every generation with Nintendo systems. It'd be nice to be proven wrong though.

Gator86

Assume every game from now on is not coming to the switch.

This. Devs/publishers don't give a shit about the Switch and no one wants to hear about it in every thread.

That said, I still need to play 4. I'm way behind on these. I wouldn't mind a collection though.

°°ToMmY°°;233480546 said:
Developer is Soleil Ltd. Never heard of them...

Only could find this:

"Valhalla Game Studios Ltd. and its subsidiary company, Soleil Ltd. develop and operate high-quality games"

http://www.valhallagamestudiosinternational.com/corporate/subsidiaries.html

More info:

"VGS Japan's wholly-owned subsidiary, Soleil, engages in work for hire arrangements with game development companies where it provides personnel, such as software engineers and programmers, to develop high quality action games online, as well as for video gaming consoles and PCs. In such arrangements, Soleil provides specifically commissioned services to the game development companies and does not retain any of the associated intellectual property ("IP") rights. Soleil has a team of approximately 40 experienced programmers, designers and developers, including a core group of team leaders who have been involved with the creation of many leading, high-end games."

http://www.valhallagamestudiosinternational.com/corporate/business.html

I didn't know Valhalla Games had a whole game dev subsidiary.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
trailer shows the steam logo btw

I'm glad it's something different, the fact that the developer isn't CC2 is already appealing. Hopefully they push out a demo

Slaythe

I told you guys CC2 was done with Naruto months ago. :p

Some members of the old team ninja worked on this game. So I was told.

CrazyDude

I've only read the manga and was very disappointed :/. It really step down visually compared to Naruto Shippuden.

tumblr_onyhg3TIeB1vv1g70o1_540.gif

Also Konohamaru shutting Boruto down.

tumblr_onylceCzu61ql0375o1_540.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom