• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NateTheHate says State of Play in 'a few weeks'

SJRB

Gold Member
U03Z.gif

If you don`t have anything to show then don`t do a show.
Fans are happy with anything. Remember Sony not showing up on Gamescom? Fans were still happy.
If they make a show they could say "Fuck you guys, we hate you. But here is a 2 second clip of God of War gameplay."

GAF would be like "OMFG, 11/10, best event ever". You know it, i know it. A show is always good for the fans, no matter what or how much they actually show.

Last edited:

sublimit

Banned
I said it before (and some people laughed) and i will say it again: if you are expecting a major Sony event before December you are only fooling yourselves.

Lame,bite-sized State of Plays are all we're gonna get until then.

FrozenFlame

This is one of those things that you can tell that when an "insider" claims that something is going to happen "in a few weeks/months", you know that he doesn't actually know the exact date and it's giving a broad range of days so that IF it happens, then he can claim he knew about it.

reksveks

Nate is just copying Jeff here.

Edit for predictions

-first two weeks of sept
- kena
- little devil inside
- death standing
- no hasan
- no ff vxi (if its unlikely to be at tgs then not likely to be before it)
- it will have one of the two of H:FW or GoW2 but suspect its the former

Last edited:

KAL2006

Banned
State of Play will happen in September

If it doesn't then plans have changed it will happen in October

If it doesn't then plans have changed it will happen in November

If it doesn't then plans have changed it will happen in December

If it doesn't then plans have changed it will happen in January

If it doesn't then plans have changed it will happen in February

Trust me I'm an insider I know all you watch this post is proof that I'm gonna be right you can comeback to this post after I am right

Last edited:

Calverz

Ok I didn’t want to say anything but guess I may as well now the cats out of the bag. I have heard from my sources, I can’t confirm who for fear they would be identified, that there will 100% be another state of play.

SJRB

Gold Member
I have insider information that Sony is going to show something incredible in a few weeks.

Of course things can change so if it doesn't happen in a few weeks it's been delayed and it will happen at a later moment.

But trust me, they're gonna show something insane soon! Unless of course it gets delayed. Argh damn you, Covid! So unpredictable, am I right?

Please like and subscribe to stay up to date on all my insider scoops!

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Didn't Sony say late summer? If so that will be a few weeks as summer officially ends on the 22 September.

Last edited:
NateTheHate, I apologize.
Don't; throw enough darts at the board and eventually one is bound to stick.

Got an insider scoop right now: Sony will show off Ragnarok gameplay at the TGAs.

Want another? Microsoft will have another event after TGS before the end of the year.

How about this one: Nintendo will share details on Switch 2 "sometime in 2022".

Let's see how many of those stick...

SLB1904

Banned
Semantics. This is a step above a State of Play.

Kudos for Kiraly Kiraly bumping this to apologize. Let's see if anyone else can man up and admit they were wrong (and kind of assholes about it too).
give me the exact date or fuck off. few weeks could be a couple of months to literally couple weeks so no.

Skifi28

I can confirm there'll be another state of play after this one and before February 18. You heard it here first.

Top Bottom