• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naughty Dog Confirms No New Info On Factions At TLOU Day

10 Year Anniversary Stream tomorrow at 9 AM PT but no new or upcoming TLOU games info. Discuss.

All I gotta say is "Baby what is u doin?"

Personally I was a HUGE fan of TLOU Factions on the PS3/PS4 Remastered. I did all the trophies TWICE. Multiplayer was great. I am really hoping it's not canned.

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
"announcements focused on art, merch and more"

Sylvester Stallone Facepalm GIF

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
What on earth is happening with this game, seems some crazy (and likely very expensive) development hell going on
It wasn't loot heavy enough for Bungie, so they delayed/cancelled it. Quite literally this is what happened.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
If they really ARE working on a TLOU2 remaster, holy shit.

I will be gobsmacked and simultaneously unsurprised when 6 million people buy it

Varteras

Gold Member

ByWatterson

Only thing that gives me any confidence is the lack of absolute disaster stories coming out. No word of anything in years is really disheartening, though.

Man, how ND has fallen. I mean, I like TLOU, but what are they doing? They were THE Sony studio during the PS3 gen, then only pretty good on PS4, and now nothing. Insomniac are kicking their ass.
Pretensious Druckman, it has something to do with him, I know it. They went downhill during Uncharted 4 development. They aren't the cool studio I remeber from the uncharted 1-3.

Why would they cancel it if there are still plans to release it?
Some people think that anything GAAS or not single player is automatic waste of time because it does not fit their style of a game. Which is very ignorant imo.

Last edited:

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
If they plan on revealing the multiplayer game, it's certainly not going to be revealed during The Last of Us Day.

Man, how ND has fallen. I mean, I like TLOU, but what are they doing? They were THE Sony studio during the PS3 gen, then only pretty good on PS4, and now nothing. Insomniac are kicking their ass.

Kind of a clownish thing to say and revisionist.

They released 4 games and a dlc on the PS3 and all the games utilized the same engine, the first of which was pretty forgettable.

Uncharted 2 is when they made their mark on the PS3 and that didn't happen until 2009, three years after the launch of the console, and they were working off the template in Uncharted 1, not coming off a pandemic.

They're almost certainly working on 2-3 games at the moment, one of which we believe to be an original IP for the first time since 2013.

Insomniac hasn't done any new IP or genres this generation and has relied entirely on past engines and assets...

Top Bottom