• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naughty Dog sponsors my local Animal Shelter

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Holy shit, it's the same picture as in the OP, just cropped a bit. :lol

Never change, Shitaku.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Kintaro said:
Nate to have an animal companion for Uncharted 3 is confirmed. I expect it to have its own version of the half tuck. Perhaps one ear up and one folded down or something.
I used to have a boxer with one ear up and the other one down. So adorable. :D

Andrew2

Banned
Shurs said:
Corporate Sponsorship isn't always a bad thing.

You're right on the fact that corporate sponsorship isn't always a bad thing, however its not hard to tell when a sponsorship is a business arrangement vs. seeking publicity. Celebrities tend to do the latter because charity is always a help to their image, especially after its destroyed..see Tiger Woods donating millions to haiti. For for this reason why don't buy into Angelina Jolie concern for Darfur or Maddonna adopting kids from 3rd world countries.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Andrew2 said:
You're right on the fact that corporate sponsorship isn't always a bad thing, however its not hard to tell when a sponsorship is a business arrangement vs. seeking publicity. Celebrities tend to do the latter because charity is always a help to their image, especially after its destroyed..see Tiger Woods donating millions to haiti. For for this reason why don't buy into Angelina Jolie concern for Darfur or Maddonna adopting kids from 3rd world countries.

Everybody's too jaded nowdays... who cares whether or not celebrities are donating to charity just to help their image out... the point is, the charity is still getting $$ regardless of the motives of the donator.

Top Bottom