• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

It was the old guard that atleast tried to actually play basketball in the 4th. All those guys are retired and these kids are just trying to pal around.

This game could have really used Westbrook/Lebron in for the 4th quarter.

Why won't Stevens put Giannis in man?

I'm so sad. He was actually trying to out-duel AD and Westbrook

Is this like a Jordan getting iced out moment?

jbug617

Banned
Come on Danny. Brown, Rozier, Amir, BK 17 and C's 18.
@ChrisMannixYS: Kings have not been seeking equal value in Cousins deal, source tells @TheVertical. Young talent, draft picks, expiring contracts primarily.

TTG

Considering all the scoring this game has been sort of boring. I know you don't expect any D at the all star game but this has been pathetic even by ASG standards. Might as well just be a lay up line.

Lebron is resting, D Wade didn't make it so he can't break anyone's nose. It's fine honestly.

It was also the coaches. Westbrook doesn't play in the 4th, IT barely plays, Giannis doesn't play, Lebron doesn't play (never was tbf), and 4 West starters hit 27+ minutes (I think Kawhi and Pop didn't want to play much either XD)

"According to text from league exec, Celtics have NOT been one of the teams trying to get DeMarcus Cousins today." -@SteveBHoop

Good damn it Danny!

Hield and multiple picks (which will probably be mid-late 1sts because Boogie/George and AD=playoffs) is terrible. I know Vlade is stupid as fuck but I can't for a moment believe Larry Legend would take that garbage platter for Paul George.

agree, when bron is chucking 3's then you know somethings up.

4b7e08e3d0d14a269e7712ccdaf3a784

VlhF4ku.jpg

https://twitter.com/mr_jasonjones/status/833517835494240256

God dammit I'm so sad about this...

I want Boogie to come back to the Kings, after some management changes for these traitorous fucks, and win one more.

God dammit I've learned to love Boogie so much this last season. He doesn't deserve this

Fuck the Giannis pic isn't showing up: https://i.reddituploads.com/4b7e08e3d0d14a269e7712ccdaf3a784?fit=max&h=1536&w=1536&

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I feel like there is a 3 team trade that could get Boogie on the Lakers without costing a ton. Atleast in my dreams!

I'm a Kings fan, I've been one for about 15 years now, but goddamn, they really are the worst, most mismanaged franchise in the NBA. They do this trading bullshit to cousins after the many times this season they've said they won't trade him? Kings front office/ownership are fucking clowns. And don't they realize that if they trade cousins, they could end up with a worst record than the 76ers and since 76ers have the rights to a pick swap, they could lose their pick if it ends up higher than the 76ers pick.

You know Ninja Scooter, you're fucking right about the whole KD thing.

Boogie says so many goddamn times he wants to stay in Sacramento, he loves the city, he so fucking passionate and fired up about it. And the ownership does this shit, especially after the owner went to him and said they he had made a final decision, and assured him that he wouldn't be traded

At least now Boogie gets to show everyone that no, he's not fucking immature, he gets to show how amazing of a player he is. I'm all for Boogie going back to Sactown and winning with them after Vivek and all of their FO gets out. Maybe even with Mike Malone as coach

I feel like there is a 3 team trade that could get Boogie on the Lakers without costing a ton. Atleast in my dreams!

the problem for the Lakers is that their most valuable asset (this year's pick) is one that they might not keep. That's probably going to prevent them from being major players until the offseason. If they keep the pick, I could see them trying to put together packages for Paul George or DMC (if he's still on the market).

I'm a Kings fan, I've been one for about 15 years now, but goddamn, they really are the worst, most mismanaged franchise in the NBA. They do this trading bullshit to cousins after the many times this season they've said they won't trade him? Kings front office/ownership are fucking clowns. And don't they realize that if they trade cousins, they could end up with a worst record than the 76ers and since 76ers have the rights to a pick swap, they could lose their pick if it ends up higher than the 76ers pick.

This is your chance you're more than welcome to come trust the process with us :)

"The Kings are strongly considering New Orleans' trade offer of two first-round picks and Buddy Hield for DeMarcus Cousins, ESPN sources say" - Marc Stein

That's it?

Top Bottom