• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

pislit

Austin Rivers leading the Clips in mins of this game as of this writing. Ain't shooting right, is he DPOYing Curry...or something...or is this the usual nepotism?

Servbot24

Banned
Don't say anything until the 3rd quarter is done.

Seriously, pretend nothing is happening
Trust me on this, in the world of sports, it's all decided after the first score. The momentum is established and you can't come back. Check pretty much every NFL game thread on GAF, they'll back me up.

C5ZwxFWUYAEcI59.png:large

D'Morden ball perfected.

https://twitter.com/JohnBarchard/status/834979768084926468

Not sure how reliable this is, but Simmons apparently didn't have a good CT scan.

I have a feeling the Sixers have decided to tank, try to knock the Lakers out of the top 3 if possible

tombstone_zpshb6ym8ls.jpg

Trust me on this, in the world of sports, it's all decided after the first score. The momentum is established and you can't come back. Check pretty much every NFL game thread on GAF, they'll back me up.

Stop.

Stahp.

This is what the Warriors do. Give you hope in the first half, even a good lead, and then demolish in the 3rd quarter.

So did GS shit on Bogut or something on his way out? All the Twitter talk saying he wouldn't be interested in returning even with the loophole that would allow him to.

So did GS shit on Bogut or something on his way out? All the Twitter talk saying he wouldn't be interested in returning even with the loophole that would allow him to.

between Zaza and McGale holding down those 25 minutes a game the Warriors need a more traditional big, in addition to Bogut being made out of glass, I'm not sure there would be any mutual interest. Bogut can probably go somewhere where he can get more PT and up his value for next year.

VeeP

Waaattt, what are the deets on this?

He was selected to make some half court shots at the All Star game randomly, took about 6-7 missed all of them. If he made a shot the amount donated would've jumped up from 150,000ish to 500,000. And he missed all of them lol. But the charity still ended up giving 500,000.

Top Bottom