• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Flashbacks to 2014
4gk3CmS.png

TTG

This is one of those times I wish I could text Kerr. If one of them gets hurt here and that's the season, that's totally on him. Back end of a back to back on the road and Green about this far from being out with an ankle.

Whoever did the schedule fucked this up royally. Two straight away back 2 backs for the Warriors vs the Spurs. I'm not saying the Warriors would've won but way to screw up a potentially huge matchup game. You have Curry with his hands on his knees and it's not even the end of the first quarter yet.

TTG

aaaand someone rolls under steph on a jump shot. If someone gets hurt in this game, the quickest to 200 wins coach should be slapped around in that front office. Hell, invite MJ to get him like it's the old days.

Guess they don't like Stevens as much as we thought. :-\ C's losing at home to the Bucks. SMH. :-(

Yeah this team is so infuriating at times because they mix highs and lows like crazy, they have been really inconsistent in a way that they're never average, it's either great or bad.

Smart getting the last shot hurts, that shit flat out shouldn't happen.

Mory Dunz

Whoever did the schedule fucked this up royally. Two straight away back 2 backs for the Warriors vs the Spurs. I'm not saying the Warriors would've won but way to screw up a potentially huge matchup game. You have Curry with his hands on his knees and it's not even the end of the first quarter yet.

dude looks tired.

He's been the only offense for them the whole game as well.

edit:
I was like wtf are they not giving to curry, and then iggy drains the shot. -_-

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
Hey I thought GS would come out with something to prove. Didn't expect the Spurs to be the ones to do it instead. I'm definitely glad, but this game is far from over and I'm not going to celebrate too early.

LOL, I was expecting a close game with the GS winning late...don't think the Spurs can stop all those firepowers even thought GS play last night..

Gigglepoo

Lol what about the Heat. We don't have a superstar like the Pacers(Paul), and yet, we put out a competing product. Don't get me started on missing out on the first pick, but that did turn out great. :p

Pssh, Heat tanked to get Beasley and have had high picks recently. Pacers haven't even picked inside the top 10 in 28 years!

Surfinn

It's like the NBA is premiering today lol. And I don't get the whole "they're down early, time to sit the starters"

Warriors could still lose big but runs are the nature of the game.

I admit I call it too early sometimes at the end of games but.. Calling it in the first is silly.

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
So Boston and Toronto lose and looks like Washington is in the same boat tonight. They all wants to gave back the #1 seed to the Cavs,,,,

Top Bottom