• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Mory Dunz

Shaq holding his tongue rn like:

IYSoo5ruu9FlObpmM6W1bz-2D7PxinXr4uHpGPnhQ0sHejdzvGEC_TZEJ5RMSQs0wJ2hUdc=s630-fcrop64=1,1fff2f88df94d026

Tommy DJ

Parker seems worthless. He doesn't seem to do...anything

He does a good job running the floor but as far as scoring and defense go? Yeah he's way past his sell-by date. I honestly wonder sometimes why they don't try using Dejounte Murray more often. You've gotta get the kid experience sooner or later.

Mory Dunz

He does a good job running the floor but as far as scoring and defense go? Yeah he's way past his sell-by date. I honestly wonder sometimes why they don't try using Dejounte Murray more often. You've gotta get the kid experience sooner or later.

yeah, but running the floor seems less effective when the defense doesn't pay attention to you. And when you do drive, you do a TO or miss the shot. But it was probably just a more off game than usual.

Goddamn great night and a great reminder that we should appreciate this Warriors team. They're very talented and even border on overpowered, and yet they're frequently so much fun to watch. Doing this without KD is even more impressive. Great stuff!

Goddamn great night and a great reminder that we should appreciate this Warriors team. They're very talented and even border on overpowered, and yet they're frequently so much fun to watch. Doing this without KD is even more impressive. Great stuff!

I've had to make this argument a few times to friends, but I think KD getting hurt could be the best thing to happen to these Warriors. It sucks that we lost 2 and 3 games in row, but the bench has FINALLY woken up and joined the damn game. They needed the confidence booster, and now the question mark is does KD just seemlessly integrate back into this woke Warriors team?

Tommy DJ

yeah, but running the floor seems less effective when the defense doesn't pay attention to you. And when you do drive, you do a TO or miss the shot. But it was probably just a more off game than usual.

Nah, this is pretty much Parker's normal these days. If they can somehow grab George Hill back, it'd probably do them a whole world of good but I doubt the Spurs would throw Parker under the bus.

This game was basically the Spurs offense this entire season. There's flashes of brilliance but most of the time their starters just can't get an offense rolling like Golden State can. If LMA decides to shoot well, Green will shoot 1/6 every single time. If Leonard shoots 50%, LMA will end up shooting 6/20.

Earlier I said that they aren't making it through the playoffs and I still believe that. The Spurs record is kind of deceptive if only because they're coached well enough that they can generally pull a win out of their ass in the 4th.

Ok captain obvious. If they start 3-22 next time, I'll still be telling them to sit again. Other game notes: Kyle Anderson's forehead is a marvel, he's only 23 too.

This Warriors team is known for comeback performances though.
3-22 halfway into the 1st was a little worrying, but unless they were getting blown out and shut down at the half, it was not time to panic.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I had to jump into a fantasy baseball draft after the first quarter ended...the Spurs lost?!?! With that first quarter lead? :(

Top Bottom