• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2010-2011 Season OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
i have a terrible feeling we're going to be a #2, as long as they list us as a strong #2 i guess i won't be disappointed entirely

HeySeuss

bucknuticus said:
Add another trophy case. Regular season and tourney champs, now it's time to get the one that matters.
No need to make room since it can go in the spot that the Sugar Bowl trophy or the Big 10 Championship trophy was. :(

SyNapSe

"Can't Wait!" /bart scott for the brackets. In a one and done tourney matchups can make a more significant difference than seed level.

I think it could have gone either way, but with Duke winning the ACC Tournament, 30-4 record overall, I think they're deserving. The Big East teams in consideration neither won their tournament nor got to their championship game.

Of course, I'm a Duke fan, so clearly I'm biased.

SyNapSe

bucknuticus said:
WTF is this bracket, this bracket is tooough. So much for 1 overall meaning anything.

I think the top of your bracket is really easy. Kentucky maybe really tough but they are very young. Hard to predict how they'll play.

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Why does a 5/12 matchup have a play-in game according to CBS?

That's the new format. 68 teams. 8 teams play to get down to 64. 4 of those teams are the "last four in", 4 of those teams are low major automatic qualifiers.

jjasper

Fuck I would have rather been a 10 seed.

Oh well at least they are playing in Charlotte so fans can drive and punish themselves.

Kalnos

Banned
Talamius said:
Could Duke's bracket be any softer?

It's always soft.

UK got screwed pretty bad there, I thought they'd be a 3 or a 4 in an easier bracket. Cal hasn't performed well against Huggins.

I hope UL gets a 3. :<

HeySeuss

Duke might be in trouble in the second round. Michigan nearly beat Kansas and then Ohio St in consecutive games.

Of course, we could be in trouble against Nova in the second round too.

Shick Brithouse said:
Duke might be in trouble in the second round. Michigan nearly beat Kansas and then Ohio St in consecutive games.

Of course, we could be in trouble against Nova in the second round too.

Nova is going to get George Mason'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom