• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

Wanderer5

Man, just as I am finishing up getting ready for a busy week ahead of me, Snow Miku 2016 comes in heh. I might check her out later tonight, or otherwise just wait for that when I come back. Her box is soooooo awesome through.

snow miku came in, and she is pretty awesome!

OsotXgx.jpg

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Huh... I'm still waiting for email confirmation on my Snow Mikus. Hopefully they will just show up next week.

Theonik

Welp. I was sure I had ordered the new Snow Miku. Looks like I forgot to hit checkout or something then forgot about it orz

I shall enjoy the cuteness through your pictures instead.

Draxal

Fire Emblem nendos and freedom ship girl will be mine.

I think there's at least 50 ship girls nendos now, and wouldn't surprise me if sword boys are right behind.

Lexxism

The Saber Pendragon nendo is only available at goodsmile? ugh. It looks like I don't have a choice then

EDIT:
How much will shipping cost?
A shipping charge of 2000JPY applies per order, regardless of destination.

In principle, for every order there will be one package shipped. However, if the items in your order have multiple release dates, items may be shipped separately. In this case shipping fees will only be charged for the first shipment, and Goodsmile Online Shop will cover all additional shipping costs.
Based on my understand. If I ordered the Saber nendo (11/16) and Sora nendo (12/16) which both has different release date. I'm only going to pay 2000 yen shipping fee? And good smile will pay for the shipping for Sora? Is that correct?

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think I got a shipping confirmation email. Last thing I got was the "thank you for your paymemt" message.

Good to know. I figured that might be happening.

Well, the good news is that there aren't that many Nendos (or Figmas) that I'm wanting when coming out... My wallet can relax! Last year was harsh! So many shipgirls though, wow.

EDIT:

HOLO!!!!!!

Kazzy

Too many nendoroids, oh my god...

There always is, but it seems lately, that the sheer volume of appealing ones is quickly increasing.

Winter is coming...

EDIT:

Based on my understand. If I ordered the Saber nendo (11/16) and Sora nendo (12/16) which both has different release date. I'm only going to pay 2000 yen shipping fee? And good smile will pay for the shipping for Sora? Is that correct?

yes, GSC charges a flat 2k shipping fee for an entire order

it can be one item or ten

course special items like silly large stuff doesn't apply

it's also via EMS so you'll get it in like a week

an upside to their stuff being higher price than almost everywhere else

Lexxism

yes, GSC charges a flat 2k shipping fee for an entire order

it can be one item or ten

course special items like silly large stuff doesn't apply

it's also via EMS so you'll get it in like a week

an upside to their stuff being higher price than almost everywhere else
Thanks. That's good to hear. Now to think what other nendo to add.

EDIT:
LOL. I can't add both nendo together. dammit

Chorazin

So many new Nendos announced! They're really ramping it up.

Snow Miku came in, she's super adorable....and on top of the pile of 5 other unopened ones.

Lexxism

You shouldn't really be ordering non-exclusives direct from GSC. Unless you really really need whatever exclusive part thwy're offering.
Yeah, but there's two exclusives that I really want. The full price is already stiff. What's worse is that I can't even combine these two items forcing me order two separate orders which will cost me 4,000 yen on the shipping. Damn. I guess I just need to cancel my shiro order on amiami and combine it with my Sora pre-order on GSC.

Luigi87

I didn't do too bad. Only about 10 scales caught my eye, and some of those are maybes. Not definite purchases.

In terms of scales I'm actually fine,
aside from a Bishoujo or two from Koto (also I'm intrigued by the Jack-O announcement from Aquamarine)
. Nendos and Figmas though, ugh I'll be getting every Nintendo related one, as well as both the Mega Man X and Megaman.EXE nendos D=

In terms of scales I'm actually fine,
aside from a Bishoujo or two from Koto (also I'm intrigued by the Jack-O announcement from Aquamarine)
. Nendos and Figmas though, ugh I'll be getting every Nintendo related one, as well as both the Mega Man X and Megaman.EXE nendos D=

The only scales that I think are definite purchases are these three here:

For Nendos, I only really need this bugger:

Luigi87

The only scales that I think are definite purchases are these three here:

For Nendos, I only really need this bugger:

That Ononoki is awesome, but will probably be above my price point, lol

... Funny thing is Meta Knight may be the only Nintendo nendo I pass on (yet I got Kirby).
... But I need F.Corrin and BotW Link nendos (Link #3) D=
Dunno if I'll get Elise from FEFates yet though.

Also, while I'll get her, I'm bummed that the Zelda figma is TP Zelda. She is by far the least interesting incarnation of the character, since she has had a character.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I wonder if Ashley (Wario Ware) or Nikki will ever get a Nendo since Nintendo do seem to push them quite a bit.

Rozart

So...I had just gotten my very first nendoroid last week (after weeks and weeks of scouring various anime hobby stores both online and off) and I'm absolutely floored by how adorable and detailed Sakura is. (Her flying pose was such a pain to assemble though! My fingers were all red and aching afterwards. Hoping that future nendoroids aren't this much of a hassle to put together.)

And guess what happened today.

I bought myself another one. ... I think I might be developing a serious problem.

They just announced a Li Syaoran Nendo too! And that UC Drake one? ...I need it. @_@

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
A tip for Sakura. Rotate her neck 90 degrees so her head doesn't tilt backwards due to the weight of her hat.

But she is a tricky first Nendo if you want to do the flying pose. Nendos is general are pretty simply to setup.

Lexxism

What do you guys think about the weight (or the size of the retail box) of the Ains - overlord nendo? It's probably going to be the usual size of the nendoroids which weigh around 0.6 kg right? This isn't going to be like the nendoroid of Dogs Days Leonmitchelli and Millhiore which cost me a hefty shipping fee because of the size of its retail box.

The_Kid

Mannnnn, the Red & Green Nenderoids are only $60 at PlayAsia until August 1st. Hurry up Pokemon Center and announce a release before I pull the trigger. >:U

Kazzy

Mannnnn, the Red & Green Nenderoids are only $60 at PlayAsia until August 1st. Hurry up Pokemon Center and announce a release before I pull the trigger. >:U

I finally decided to pull the trigger on these and they've gone back to the original price.

I'll be in the corner...

Still worth it, either way.

The_Kid

I finally decided to pull the trigger on these and they've gone back to the original price.

I'll be in the corner...

Still worth it, either way.

Considering they're sold out everywhere else (actual sites and not resellers), and Pokemon Center has said nothing, it isn't a bad deal. BigBadToyStore has them for like 110. 80 is cheap by comparison (shipping is $20 :/)

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Hmmm I wish there was more info on the No Game No Life Nendos... They are apparently listed as bonuses of a sort, with a book. So I'm wondering if it means if they will even come with full packaging, or be a kind of pack-in? Rightstuf however, doesn't even list the book (but is more expensive :/), so I'm trying to figure out where to get them from, and hoping that they just come as a regular Nendo box.

Top Bottom