• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Beth Cyra

After the coupons:

$9.99 Battlefield 3 (PS3 only)
$9.99 Mass Effect 3

Everyone is just waiting for Prototype 2 and Lollipop Chainsaw to drop down in price at BB before using the coupons.

Hmm. Think I will grab an issue and see if I can't get in on ME3 and hopefully a Prototype 2 price drop in the near future.

rookiejet

mkncgl.jpg

Nexus 7 + Pocket (Read It Later) = Match made in heaven. 7 inch seems about the right size for me. Only frame of reference I have is a first gen iPad which was heavy and uncomfortable to use. Typing is easier than on the iPad, my thumbs fit across the keyboard better.

And a used Nintendo DS Lite. Seller didn't mention deep gouges/scratches on the side and back. Arrrgh! My fault for not asking, I guess.

It's been out since the start of this week in Australia. It's another month for America? Man, that blows.

I think I am the only person on the planet who has not seen the film. I intend to rectify that tomorrow evening.

Wow nice lol we don't get it in the US till the 25th of September

Ban Puncher

So how did you manage to track down one of the revisions that had Thriller on it? Your average eBay seller sure isn't going to be the sort that knows which version they are selling - it's the one that has stopped me from trying to get hold of a copy.

I've seen a couple of sellers on eBay give information on revisions but they are far and few between and most will charge more for a perceived rarer variant. Honestly? I just bought copies of the game and tested it myself until I found one with Thriller. Only took a couple of tries and I made my money back from reselling the extra copies.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
My first retail purchase since early May when I bought Max Payne 3.

w4vnK.jpg

.....and my new injector manifold for my Mazda Miata.

pOnk0.jpg

G9dEb.jpg

wGag2.jpg

zmet

Rom Cassette Disc In NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc. Mega Drive Compilation Vol.1
jp36.jpg

Mega Drive soundtracks in this first volume: Marvel Land, Dangerous Seed, Kyuukai Douchuuki, Rolling Thunder 2, Megapanel, Splatterhouse 2

Danielsan

Imported Super Famicom Controller, love those buttons...
IMAG0136.jpg

Just picked this up right now. Turtles in Time is next.
IMAG0137.jpg
Awesome man. Sunset Riders is quite expensive here in Europe. Same goes for Turtles in Time (that sweet sweet nostalgia). How much did you get Sunset Riders for?

That Super Famicom controller looks to be in great condition by the way!

.....and my new injector manifold for my Mazda Miata.

pOnk0.jpg

The Legendary MacGruber. Former Navy SEAL, Army Ranger and Green Beret. Served six tours in Desert Storm, four in Bosnia, three each in Angola, Somalia, Mozambique, Nicaragua and Sierra Leone. Recipient of sixteen Purple Hearts, three Congressional Medals of Honor, seven Presidential Medals of Bravery and starting tight end for the University of Texas, El Paso.

Awesome man. Sunset Riders is quite expensive here in Europe. Same goes for Turtles in Time (that sweet sweet nostalgia). How much did you get Sunset Riders for?

That Super Famicom controller looks to be in great condition by the way!
I came across it for $37 at a local gamestore. I actually. Went there to get Super Castlevania 4 but someone already got to it, then I saw this bad boy sitting there.

The Super Famicom Controller is great :) has a tiny bit of discolartion and totally didn't know its cord was only three feet. But I sit close to my Tv anyways so that's not a problem. Pretty happy with it!

Top Bottom