• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST 2016 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE! (REAL PICS ONLY)

jbueno

Just got Dariusburst on Vita. Have it and love it on PC, but wanted a physical copy. Also got an iPhone SE earlier this month.

d3gr9j6.jpg

qyR9ikw.jpg

jbueno

Nice job on the SE! How do you like it? I think I'll be joining then SE owners club on Thursday.

It´s really amazing. Had a 5C before that. Nice that I still get a wieldy phone that´s actually powerful, very good battery life, and a great camera to boot. I hope they keep updating the SE line, love the size and form factor, never liked the bigger 6(S) / Plus models. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine!

Picked up more Dreamcast games, some I've been eyeing for many years.

Btw, Sakura Taisen 3 is "secret best Dreamcast game" :p

It's not a secret. Glad you enjoy the game. :)

Get the Japanese version of Resonance of Fate today. I had played the localized version a few years ago, but I think the translation is not really good. So it's time to try out the original version.

Bought a bike!

First bike I've owned in maybe 15 years or more. Rode it a bit and wobbly as hell but I still sorta remember. Gonna go riding a bit while its still quiet and cool at night to practice

New Gundam kit as well. Going to try custom painting for the first time using spray cans. Hopefully it turns out decent.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Was able to grab one off amazon of all places for retail price with free prime shipping. Since prices on Ebay are crazy I snatched it up.

TITAN 4 LIFE!!!!!!!

gotta wait till June 2017 for some warlock love...

MrBS

Got some orders from amazon.co.jp and amazon.com today

RhTfLln.jpg

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Limited Edition Guide
The Art of Deus Ex Universe
Persona 3 Movie 3 & 4 BD LE's
Eyes on Bayonetta 2
Hatsune Miku Project Diva X HD PS4 controller

illusionary

Got some orders from amazon.co.jp and amazon.com today

RhTfLln.jpg

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Limited Edition Guide
The Art of Deus Ex Universe
Persona 3 Movie 3 & 4 BD LE's
Eyes on Bayonetta 2
Hatsune Miku Project Diva X HD PS4 controller

How is the Deus Ex guide (and the artbook, for that matter)? I was close to buying myself (primarily as a collector's item), but reviews seem very unfavourable, at least on Amazon.

Stalk

I went to Japan and did the douchebag thing of buying loads of video games.

Not pictured, also bought Heal Slime, Hero and Pokemon Centre Grayscale Pikachu. They are in the assembly process. Gundam behind is Shining Gundam.

Enough coasters from Eorzea Cafe to start my own cafe it feels like.

Bonus, my finger, because I packed stuff away now and didn't check the photos when taking them...

Monthly Pikachu from PKMN Center, girlfriend wanted them bad.

There's some other stuff but I couldn't be bothered. Great country though.

Stalk

Why is it douchey (sp?). Are you going to sell them for profit or something?

Nah not selling, just feel it's a bit cliche. Happy with my purchases though - although I did see a guy doing exactly that very obviously. Went into a book off and saw him squatted flicking through Game Boy carts picking out every major release - Mario, Pokemon and so on.

AdanVC

School supplies:

28678436884_6243906f99_z.jpg

29192797632_a8fdac6765_z.jpg

29300768175_bfe4102420_z.jpg

Also, not pictured: Batgirl #2

Aw yiss! Oil painting <3 I'm learning oil painting too and I'm using the same brand of paintings. They are really nice for it's prize. Are those brushes Winsor and Newton as well? If so then hnnnggh <3 Quality stuff.

LegendX48

Aw yiss! Oil painting <3 I'm learning oil painting too and I'm using the same brand of paintings. They are really nice for it's prize. Are those brushes Winsor and Newton as well? If so then hnnnggh <3 Quality stuff.

Yeah, they're Winsor & Newton brushes and I might need more sizes for variety as I'm going in blind and have no idea what I actually need aside from the paint colors lol

AlfaTrion

Nah not selling, just feel it's a bit cliche. Happy with my purchases though - although I did see a guy doing exactly that very obviously. Went into a book off and saw him squatted flicking through Game Boy carts picking out every major release - Mario, Pokemon and so on.

Hey, it made you happy. You aren't a douche! We're all happy that you're happy.

Cheers!

SCB3

Nice little £3 bargain, gonna start to collect a few of these if I get them cheap enough, love the detail on them

Kylo Ren - Star Wars: The Black Series 6 Inch
bTWkxcW.jpg

My Map of Lordran came as well:

E9zmiAo.jpg

Can't wait to get it framed and on the wall

And Finally, I got this through:

aCe72PD.jpg

Part 1 down, 2 more parts (and 2-4 more years to go!)

Top Bottom