• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
giphy.gif

I want her.

Bill O'Rights

Seldom posts. Always delivers.
Staff Member
MoreJRPG MoreJRPG

I can see the warning issued for this post here (which you now can't see) because it has been removed.

IWB4m02.png

You don't make any reference to the Xbox Series X specifically. You say there are no 'console exclusives'. The warning is attempting to convey there are console exclusives (e.g. Second Extinction), there are also Xbox Series X exclusives as well (detailed in the thread). Its not trying to say Second Extinction is an SX exclusive, just giving an example of a Microsoft console exclusive (for a period of time). Unfortunately, the character limit means things have to be worded in a slighty truncated way.

Also, the mod has to take into account previous warnings etc. for probable context, like here, here, here and here for a short list of examples. If I've misread what you're trying to say please elaborate. If you're telling us you just made an honest mistake and weren't trying to start a blatant back and forth of 'Xbox has no games', 'Yes it does', then we can reduce it to just an audit log if you think this is more accurate?

autoduelist

He called EL a cunt.

Well, that smells a little fishy. I would have thought Papa Papa knew not to bring a "cunt" to a ban fight.

I guess he can be a douche sometimes, and I understand EL'S need to clean out forum detritus from time to time. Not that I support banning Matt, as long as his infractions don't occur more than once a month, period.

Is a permanent ban or can it be trimmed down if he promises good behavior?

-Arcadia-

Banned
Well, that smells a little fishy. I would have thought Papa Papa knew not to bring a "cunt" to a ban fight.

I guess he can be a douche sometimes, and I understand EL'S need to clean out forum detritus from time to time. Not that I support banning Matt, as long as his infractions don't occur more than once a month, period.

Is a permanent ban or can it be trimmed down if he promises good behavior?

Lmao. I'm starting to feel bad that you're not getting a straight answer. He banned himself to be with his wife and newborn.

Punished Miku Punished Miku Dr. Claus Dr. Claus Richard Packer Richard Packer

We cannot allow such a grave miscarriage of justice to stand.

Is this a brap joke lol?

I never had much issue with him honestly. Barely talked to the guy in depth. I did call him a miserable person once though - I think, because he was shitting up a positive Nintendo thread, but I was mostly joking. There was a brief rustling of jimmies in regards to Tool as well but that's about it lol. Honestly I was kind of surprised he got banned in the first place, and I never reported the guy for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom