• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barnabot

tyler you a doo doo birdy, pls luv me tyler we where meant 2 be together 4eva tyler, it's not 2 late 4 us tyler we can g0 bak 2 way tings ware
I don't know ,man. That looks like a one-sided love/hate relationship and it's not healthy. We may expect more of Transhuman sneaking here in the future. He wants drama and I don't think he's done with that yet.

SonGoku

Tyler it's me, Transhuman's mom

I just want you to know that he meant no ill-will in what he said. hes not perfect but a very compassionate boy. He is very sad and wont come out of my basement ever since his account became inaccessible, it holds nostalgia value for him and hes a wreck over it. Please consider reinstating his account, it pains me to see my little boy suffer. Take care Tyler.

Im just joking, don't ban, not related to transhuman

Papa

Banned
Tyler, it’s me, Transhuman’s dad. Don’t worry about what his mom said. I gave her the ol’ pimp hand one-two combo and sent her back to the kitchen. She should’ve known better than to give an opinion. Also, we’re taking Transhuman off hormones and requesting his Resetera account be closed. Again, sorry for these severe infractions.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Hey Tyler it's Transhuman, just borrowing my friend's account real quick (but you can delete it, he doesn't care). Firstly, cute thing you did there changing his username. Secondly, just for clarification are you seriously okay with the way NeoGaf is right now? There will be an Incel Community | OT thread by the end of the year (if there isn't one already). Is the site's moral grotesqueity supposed to be your revenge against the "sjw" who scorned you? Good grief. No offense but be honest, if you heard of someone else doing that, wouldn't you think that it's the most pathetic and predicatble thing ever?

As a fellow human being, if you're not seeing a therapist already, I urge you to consider it.

Yes, my friend says he started posting less and less back then because he had too many other interests taking up his time, which I understood, as I sort of had to drag him here in the first place.
Can we make this a meme?

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Hey Tyler it's Transhuman, just borrowing my cat's account real quick (but you can delete it, he is a fucking cat). Firstly, cute thing you did there changing his username. Secondly, just for clarification are you seriously okay with the way NeoGaf is right now? There will be an Bolcel Community | OT thread by the end of the chinese year (if there isn't one already). Is the site's moral grotesqueity supposed to be your revenge against the "sjw" who scorned you? Good grief. No offense but be honest, if you heard of someone else doing that, wouldn't you think that it's the most pathetic and predicatble thing ever?

As a fellow human bean, if you're not seeing a the rapist already, I urge you to consider it.

Yes, my cat says he started posting less and less back then because he is a fucking cat and I'm fucking insane.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
No actual replies are being deleted or “disappeared”.

Probably some loser biased mod that only exerts power over the internet and nowhere else in real life.
giphy.gif

Mista

Banned
Damn this thread turned into a shitfest. Transhuman if you’re reading this, go to therapy and after that choke on a dick. It’ll make you better

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom