• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Staff NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
Where’s the Sony and Xbone representation tho? Are you some kind of Nintendo supremacist?
Like I said before, my gif game is beyond you.

You see, the above gif gets my point across and is also very similar to the scene in The Simpsons about a world without lawyers. Which is what my comment was referencing.

Levels and levels of meta in my gif posting.

If you can find me a similar gif with all the manufacturers represented, go right ahead.

Also, yes. Nintendo is the master race.

Steam vs Epic etc etc

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: nush and matt404au

Whitesnake

Jan 31, 2018
Same thing he always does. Whines about everything Sony then whines when people say something negative about Microsoft. Let's bet on when he gets permed. He obviously will. The man can't help himself.
How the fuck are people still unironically console-warring in current year?

Grown-ass adults, no less.

pennythots

May 14, 2019
console warring is hilarious to me now

but I do remember me days of warring for sony about 10 years ago or so on the old system wars of gamespot.

I miss that place so much and management just destroyed it over time. fuck corporate buyouts.

Bootyful

Sep 28, 2018
console warring is hilarious to me now

but I do remember me days of warring for sony about 10 years ago or so on the old system wars of gamespot.

I miss that place so much and management just destroyed it over time. fuck corporate buyouts.
What was your name? My benefactor who shall remain nameless used to post on there.

Yoshi

May 4, 2005
Germany
www.gaming-universe.de
Sucking your dick won't make Gears 5 any better.
It may lead to Banjo-Threeie though, so start sucking.
Cool exile dude. He tags you and 2 mins later you respond :messenger_tears_of_joy:
It's called throwing a hissy fit. Which is actually pretty apt considering recent kindergarden-style console warring.

Last edited: