• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Staff NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Fushitsusha

May 25, 2019
Sweden
Sometimes I don't understand you guys... why would brap make another account when he only has a temp ban and admins easily would catch it?

Waste of time, not worth it.

Rhaknam

May 9, 2019
I couldn't help but notice that guy went from typing bruv in one post to bruh in another. Just kind of weird because I think of Eggsy from the Kingsman movies whenever I see someone type bruv in a post.

Last edited:

Mista

Dragonslayer
Nov 21, 2014
Really? I just noticed him for the first time yesterday.

EDIT: Everytime GAF seems to be experiencing an upsurge in activity, we get a wave of these oxygen wasters coming here (from not hard to guess where) to shitpost. Like clockwork.

Expect 2-3 long dormant accounts to suddenly “request” bans, too. We had one already. Always the same moves. God, these idiots are so dumb.
It’s only normal when anyone can register now

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Also we can disagree with bans publicly without getting banned for "Mod whining". It's not the communities decision ultimately, but at least you feel heard and can voice that opinion.
People need to remember not to abuse it and to take no for an answer. It’s a luxury that we get to discuss let alone question mod decisions.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
I like how the latest ban was some guy who waited 3 years after the split, logged in, and requested a perm.

Why didn't he just continue not coming here lol? Resetera requirement? :messenger_tears_of_joy:
I predicted this.

Nostradamus over here.

EDIT:
Expect 2-3 long dormant accounts to suddenly “request” bans, too. We had one already. Always the same moves. God, these idiots are so dumb.
Lol

Last edited: