• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Drawing-a-Day Thread

Prax

Full sized art because I wanted someone to colour it for me haha (I'm lazy)

Original characters:
omg_help_me_colour_i_have_no_patience_by_meibatsu-d8lbzjz.png

Probably 4 hours. q__q lol

LegendX48

General question for those who work in digital mediums, is the difference between a simple Wacom Bamboo and a Wacom Intuos Pro noticeable? Is it worth the upgrade even if its the same physical size?

Melanie Laurent?
nah, it's Julia Voth, the likeness ain't quite right though >.>

UrbanRats

Bad day today, here's a couple of (male) torsos, not sure what i was doing, but i'm searching for a stylization, and i have to tinker with this a lot more.

I did some more on the sketch book (maybe a bit better, since it's less awkward to draw on paper) but i've no realistic way to scan them at the moment.

DEATH™

:lol

Any timetable for when it goes up?

Hopefully I finish it next week (before my scheduled spring break). I am currently juggling time with this and midterms so it became a bit slower than I expected.

Also, thanks for the guy who recommended me LevelUp! That was an awesome channel.

-----

Also I am in a dillema on including pipelines because I am least qualified to provide that due to lack of experience on working in production. Maybe I'm being too ambitious on this thread...

LegendX48

This might be a tad hard to see:

Quite a ways away from being done with this. More than likely going to have to adjust the girl in the middle, a lot, then finish off the one on the left and add the final person on the right. Ugh...

welp, I know how I'm spending my weekend lol

DEATH™

This might be a tad hard to see:

Quite a ways away from being done with this. More than likely going to have to adjust the girl in the middle, a lot, then finish off the one on the left and add the final person on the right. Ugh...

welp, I know how I'm spending my weekend lol

It looks ok when it's not zoomed out...

DEATH™;155751298 said:
Hopefully I finish it next week (before my scheduled spring break). I am currently juggling time with this and midterms so it became a bit slower than I expected.

Also, thanks for the guy who recommended me LevelUp! That was an awesome channel.

-----

Also I am in a dillema on including pipelines because I am least qualified to provide that due to lack of experience on working in production. Maybe I'm being too ambitious on this thread...

Np and to add, their website is pretty perfect for your thread aswell, I'm really happy I found these guys.

-Today's stuff

LegendX48

So I finally upgraded from my old Wacom Bamboo up to a Wacom Intuos Pro (Medium). Decided to take it for a spin and I dun goofed by painting directly on the line art layer @_@

anywho, here's the result:

LegendX48

Felt like doing something traditionally since its been a while so I grabbed my sketchbook and did some stuff. This was started yesterday and I added more things today

I'll probably have something new later though since this technically does count as yesterday's or something like that :3

I know I can't do a drawing a day... or even a week because I'm slow, but here's a thing I doodled with my new drawing pad.

I say doodled, but it took four hours and most of that was just drawing the skeleton underlayer because proportions are not kind to me. And then I felt like they should be saying stuff, but then I couldn't think of anything, hence the terrible dialogue.

uqcsWSC.png

DEATH™

My take on a semi-realistic/more detailed Mecha Frieza because I dunno lol

DEEEEEM

I did a ship in a jar. The perspective on the ship isn't really right but fuck it, it's in water, so it's okay if it's listing starboard.

74XJTin.png

Don't sweat that out. Disregarding the perspective on the boat works in this (Silhouette>Paerpective on this one). Besides you barely got any to work on to show depth necessarily.

3DIT Im bored at class...

Prax

how draw buildings? lol This is the worst idea because I hate making architecture and I hate cars, and I hate urban environments. XD

wip of Cuban vacation with OCs
tumblr_nlg4a2b4Dy1qh3iwzo2_r1_1280.jpg

2 hours? idk
I'm sure it'll look better once I destroy everything with filters or something.
The buildings will remain crooked because I'm a great artist. lol

Prax

Working on a long overdue comic commish....
Which is actually taking me 5x longer than i anticipated because I decided to add an extra panel and more characters.. :U Arghhh...

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn in Drakengard 3 cosplay
comic_drakenemblem2_by_meibatsu-d8mc64j.jpg

3.5 hours so for.. :I (2.5 more hours to go????)

Top Bottom